How much is enough US aid to Ukraine?

Hey, dipshit, is this the civilization you're bragging about?

I will never, not ever, under any circumstances ever call anywhere, any place controlled by scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH 'civilized'.

You people can't be trusted to run anything. You're just -- Fucking stupid. and scum.

IMO, we should send those 500 M-1 Tanks we took away from the USMC to Ukraine, along with the moth-balled F-117 Stealth Fighters (they're not fighters at all) we have laying around costing us money. Maybe even a half-dozen F-22's while we're at it. They could handle half of Russia's Air Force.

We should also amend our Neutrality Act to allow American Citizens to join the Ukraine Armed Forces.

The Russians are scum. We can either let Ukraine fight them or you can let your children and grandchildren fight them.
“Russians are scum.” Lol.

Why do you deny it?

We all saw him suck dick in Helsinki.
No. Wrong Trump Imposed heavy sanctions on Russia. Greatly increasing them from what Ears imposed. He than supported massive weapons transfers to Ukraine. He supported NATO performing war games along the Russian border. And more…

Thinking he’s a friend of Russia, is straight out of MSNBC propaganda.

I am against sending any aid to Israel. Ukraine is a different matter.
Ukraine funding by supply of materials is indeed more important, as Israel can take care of itself, which they should, against those terrorist a-holes.

I love killing Muslim terrorists.
Really, wow! When was the last time you engaged in that activity buddy?

giphy.gif

Holdomor.

Look it up.

It's what the Russians did, ON PURPOSE, to the Ukrainians.

1708369647072.png

How long before the Ukrainians, and the rest of humanity, can forgive the Russians?

I'm thinking 5 generations. The sins of the fathers are visited upon the children. And I am not the least bit religious. Another 50 years sounds about right. IF, the Russians don't do it again. But -- They will.

The Russians are NOT civilized people

Ukraine funding by supply of materials is indeed more important, as Israel can take care of itself, which they should, against those terrorist a-holes.
Progressives and conservatives sure are alike, when it comes to war. Blood brothers!

No. Wrong Trump Imposed heavy sanctions on Russia. Greatly increasing them from what Ears imposed. He than supported massive weapons transfers to Ukraine. He supported NATO performing war games along the Russian border. And more…

Thinking he’s a friend of Russia, is straight out of MSNBC propaganda.
Obama imposed sanctions and threw out Russian diplomats. Trump didn't do shit to Russia. In Helsinki, he took Putin's against our own Intel community. Trump is a Putin kiss-ass! Just last week he invited Putin to attack a NATO Allie.

And as far as Ukraine, Trump tried to blackmail Zelensky in order to get dirt on Biden. Give me a fucking break! We all saw what he did in Helsinki. It was fucking embarrassing.

Hardly, I oppose all long term foreign entanglements, and have before this Ukraine thing started. I support leaving NATO and all of our other liability 'alliances'. Our global role should be neutral arbitrator.
Then you were born about 150 years too late.

Facts are facts. We are entangled whether we like it or not. It's not longer a question of 'if' it's a matter of degree.

You can't unscramble an egg. You can't unring a bell. We're in it deep.

Trump kept us out because he backed up what he said.

Look what he did to those bone-head Chechens that tried to take on an SF Base in Syria.

The reason we're having trouble now is -- dimocraps are pussies and the whole world knows it.

There is so much ignorance in here, it is mind-boggling. It's like all the posters in here know is what they learn from Pop Culture. And it is true. It is all the knowledge they have. They actually watch SNL and the Comedy network for their news. No shit.

Even CNN isn't as stupid as the average leftist in here.

Let's be rational for a moment and consider what objectives have been served by continuing US military aid to Ukraine. (Note that Ukraine is not part of NATO, and that organization has no obligation to defend it.)
1. Was it to deter worldwide aggression by other countries?
Yes.
2. Was it to defend democracy in Ukraine?
Yes.
3. Was it to accomplish regime change in Russia?
No.
4. Was it to militarily defeat Russia?
Yes.
If you cab think of other objectives, please add them to this list. I don't think any of them are achievable or justify US involvement in a foreign war. To his credit, neither did President Obama in 2014. What changed? Why are we now borrowing billions of dollars from future generation to fund this futile exercise? How much is enough US aid to Ukraine?
Enough to accomplish those objectives. It's a bargain, given how much it reduces our need for defense spending in the long run. Ukraine is doing the heavy lifting to destroy the Russian military for us.

Also, what price do you put on morality? Russia has announced its intention to literally exterminate Ukraine, after all. Was it profitable for the USA to fight the Nazis? No, but it was necessary on a moral level.

Trump kept us out because he backed up what he said.
Well, yeah. He promised to appease and surrender, and he did.

Most people don't back such a foreign policy.

Trump was regarded as a cuck by the world. Every tinpot dictator knew they could make Trump their happy dancing puppet, and they did.

And you smooch the keister of that whiny beta, making you a sub-beta.

Obama imposed sanctions and threw out Russian diplomats. Trump didn't do shit to Russia. In Helsinki, he took Putin's against our own Intel community. Trump is a Putin kiss-ass! Just last week he invited Putin to attack a NATO Allie.

And as far as Ukraine, Trump tried to blackmail Zelensky in order to get dirt on Biden. Give me a fucking break! We all saw what he did in Helsinki. It was fucking embarrassing.
Wrong. Jesus get informed.

Forum List

Back