How much federal support should Florida receive for hurricane Ian?

Infrastructure bill, Trump could never get through. Many jobs. Help for many communities.
We keep hearing that but it never pans out. Just like obies shovel ready jobs that weren’t and after a year or so the money just kind of… disappeared. Just like this bill is going to do. No infrastructure is going to be done, a lot of money will change hands and next year we will be in dire need of an infrastructure bill. It’s the same fucking story every time.

The reason Trump couldn’t get one passed is it was actually going to fix the infrastructure. Democrats can’t have that.

The job of a member of Congress is to do what's best for the country and hopefully that helps their State as well. The job of a Governor is to do what's best for their State. De Santis does his job...whether that is as a Governor or as a member of Congress.
And when he was a Congressman...he was all for screwing over other (blue) states

Oh and by the way...the entire GOP House delegation voted AGAINST funding FEMA...even though they're demanding FEMA money

And when he was a Congressman...he was all for screwing over other (blue) states

Oh and by the way...the entire GOP House delegation voted AGAINST funding FEMA...even though they're demanding FEMA money
There is a difference between not approving bloated budgets and not supporting FEMA.

How much federal support should Florida receive for hurricane Ian recovery? If it was not Florida and DeSantis was in charge, it would be safe to say nothing. While in congress, DeSantis voted against hurricane relief for Sandy. DeSantis is requesting federal funds for hurricane Ian recovery. Hypocrite?
That is how it is, too often, for Republicans. They want to cut funds unless it is for them.
As a person in the middle, the Republicans don't give enough and the Democrats give too much.
As much as it takes to help people; And you're an A-1 example of a walking/talking penis with balls for feet.

You take little baby ball steps, not strides.

Florida's infrastructure is poor to begin with.
In what way, assface? Try coming here and being a criminal like Louisiana rats did after Katrina. They're still in Florida State Prison.

FSP has room for anybody that breaks the law. People from Jacksonville, too.

I know he got this from an old black man he knew.

No mention of the hotbox...sad. That was a real thing.

Ronnie only knew what his old black friend told him.

I doubt he knew his black friend that went there as well as I know mine ..and he came back.

We done been through battles together; True story. You better believe I got his back against many, like he's got mine like he has before in the past. True Story. Yeah, I got real friends, even if they've been to Raiford, I don't care.

Last edited:
The job of a member of Congress is to do what's best for the country and hopefully that helps their State as well. The job of a Governor is to do what's best for their State. De Santis does his job...whether that is as a Governor or as a member of Congress.
You are a pathetic excuse maker

No...there isn't.

There's just bullshitters like this guy
MAHqPqg.png

You are a pathetic excuse maker
If more people in Congress said NO to bloated spending packages maybe we wouldn't be so far in debt, Elmer! Being fiscally responsible isn't a bad thing. Passing legislation loaded with pork isn't helping the country...it's hurting it!

If more people in Congress said NO to bloated spending packages maybe we wouldn't be so far in debt, Elmer! Being fiscally responsible isn't a bad thing. Passing legislation loaded with pork isn't helping the country...it's hurting it!
What do you with thousands of people with no homes, no insurance. Let them figure out themselves?

What do you with thousands of people with no homes, no insurance. Let them figure out themselves?
You help them with a legislative package that doesn't contain millions of dollars of pork, Elmer. I have no issue with helping people in need. My issue is with members of Congress that use relief bills to steer Federal money to a pet project or cause that has little to do with the natural disaster it's purported to be dealing with.

You help them with a legislative package that doesn't contain millions of dollars of pork, Elmer. I have no issue with helping people in need. My issue is with members of Congress that use relief bills to steer Federal money to a pet project or cause that has little to do with the natural disaster it's purported to be dealing with.
And yet you fake conservatives can never actually point out any significant "pork"

If more people in Congress said NO to bloated spending packages maybe we wouldn't be so far in debt,
If that were true FEMA would look like it did during Katrina and every hurricane/emergency response would as well

And yet you fake conservatives can never actually point out any significant "pork"

If that were true FEMA would look like it did during Katrina and every hurricane/emergency response would as well
Dude...seriously? There hasn't been a major bill passed in Washington that didn't have significant "pork" in it in the past twenty years! It's the way that the Federal Government works! That's not a condemnation of either Party...that's a condemnation of BOTH! Voting down bills that have pork built in SHOULD be what all good stewards of our tax dollars do but unfortunately the longer people stay in Washington the more corrupt they become.

The cult thinks Ian only affected Trump and DeSantis voters.

You people are dumb As fuck.

I am pretty sure some Biden and Gillam voters were impacted,
….MAYBE SOMEONE CAN FACT CHECK ME.

I agree with that. But because of pork, others suffer.

Forum List

Back