How much federal support should Florida receive for hurricane Ian?

Paaaaawk… paaaawk… there’s paaaaawwk in it!

That’s an excuse for making unpopular votes

And the cult dutifully nods and doesn’t even check to see what this pork is

It doesn’t matter what the pork is leftist lemming. Playing political games with relief funds during a catastrophe is the playbook for sick psychotic democrats and POS who defend it are even worse.

I don't know how much money Florida will receive

I only know one thing.....if they need any money they should just raise the Ukranian flag there in the middle and VOILA!!!!!

LOL!!! :laugh:

1664923457571.png

The Burn Pit Bill
The Chips Bill
The Infra Structure Bill
The Continuing Resolution that oh by the way...funded FEMA
The Inflation Reduction Act that lowered drug prices and Medicare costs among a WHOLE lot of other things

All Shit that most if not all GOP members voted against

Your programming is irreversible. Enjoy your life of anger and hate.

5 million illegals since Bi-Dung took office receive citizen taxpayer dollars for:

-Supplemental Security Income
-SNAP
-Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
-Emergency Medicaid
-Full Scope Medicaid
-Children's Health Insurance
-HUD public housing and Section 8
-Title XX Block Grants
-Transportation to U.S. cities, education, ID Cards, Cellphones, etc..

What's the cost of this??

Dimm's ain't saying and very few are asking!!!

Yet, they want to handwring and politicize Hurricane Relief.
Lordy, Lordy, Lordy.....
If the Trump family paid their taxes we could cover all that plus some.
Now the whole fricking family is going to jail. The tax payers will pay their room and board

LOL! yes it is! very much so!!!!:omg: :laugh:
Trump had 4 years to fix it. What happened.
Trump increased the national debt by almost 7 trillion dollars. The most of any President in 1 term. During Trump's 4 years in office, the Trump corp made about 2.4 billion dollars. Some of that from government personnel and political contacts.
That is f##ked.

The cult is so fucked in the head they shit on their own cult members that live in Florida. :auiqs.jpg:

You guys are are sick motherfuckers.

How much federal support should Florida receive for hurricane Ian recovery? If it was not Florida and DeSantis was in charge, it would be safe to say nothing. While in congress, DeSantis voted against hurricane relief for Sandy. DeSantis is requesting federal funds for hurricane Ian recovery. Hypocrite?
That is how it is, too often, for Republicans. They want to cut funds unless it is for them.
As a person in the middle, the Republicans don't give enough and the Democrats give too much.
It won't be DeSantis who decides how much aid Florida gets. That will be up to Congress and the President. DeSantis's "job" is to take care of Floridians! It's Congress's and Joe Biden's job to decide how much help the Federal Government will send to Florida.

By the way...a hurricane that had a death toll of 100 pales next to a hurricane that the death toll will most likely be well over a thousand.

It won't be DeSantis who decides how much aid Florida gets. That will be up to Congress and the President. DeSantis's "job" is to take care of Floridians! It's Congress's and Joe Biden's job to decide how much help the Federal Government will send to Florida.

By the way...a hurricane that had a death toll of 100 pales next to a hurricane that the death toll will most likely be well over a thousand.
I feel Florida should receive all deserved relief funds. My point is what a hypocrite DeSantis is. When in congress he voted against hurricane aid for NJ and NY.

That ain’t pork retard. Pork is adding unrelating items to a bill.

THAT. Is simply making sure the funding couldn’t be fucked with by the people who don’t want the bill passed in the first place

Republicans
You really are a special kind of dumb.

I feel Florida should receive all deserved relief funds. My point is what a hypocrite DeSantis is. When in congress he voted against hurricane aid for NJ and NY.
The job of a member of Congress is to do what's best for the country and hopefully that helps their State as well. The job of a Governor is to do what's best for their State. De Santis does his job...whether that is as a Governor or as a member of Congress.

Yup.

Dems are not like Republicans. We won't play politics with issues as serious as this

Forum List

Back