How much farther do you think Sanders can go?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
Seems like every two weeks we shift between Sanders having the momentum and then Hillary having it. Hillary has it right now. You expect her to lock up the nomination soon or do you think Sanders still has a fighting chance?

taking some leads away from the Shrill. He's lucky to still be alive.

Discounting super delegates, each has 51 delegates. Superdelegates are not set in stone, so that's the only count that matters. I'd say he has more than a fighting chance. The race is currently tied.

Discounting super delegates, each has 51 delegates. Superdelegates are not set in stone, so that's the only count that matters. I'd say he has more than a fighting chance. The race is currently tied.
Media is portraying him as having one foot in the grave though. I think that affects the general public's perception. That could hurt or be beneficial though. If he seems done and pulls off a crucial win that will be a huge comeback, giving him a ton of momentum. If he seems done and he loses the next primary on top of that.... well he probably won't survive

Seems like every two weeks we shift between Sanders having the momentum and then Hillary having it. Hillary has it right now. You expect her to lock up the nomination soon or do you think Sanders still has a fighting chance?

the issue is-----which of them will drop out first

"Farther'? Sanders' is probably the most consistent candidate in the election. Of either party.

"Farther'? Sanders' is probably the most consistent candidate in the election. Of either party.

Is "consistent" an electable virtue?

'farther' as in how much longer will his campaign continue

It will be Hillary. These Sanders people seem to have been struck by the same madness the Tea Party's been suffering.
Three states so far. Delegate count tied.
Bernie will win some of the insanely liberal New England states. Hillary will sweep the rest.
New Hampshire is not insanely liberal. I bet South Carolina ends up closer than you expect. He has many opportunities for delegates Super Tuesday.

It will be Hillary. These Sanders people seem to have been struck by the same madness the Tea Party's been suffering.
Bernie will win some of the insanely liberal New England states. Hillary will sweep the rest.
New Hampshire is not insanely liberal. I bet South Carolina ends up closer than you expect. He has many opportunities for delegates Super Tuesday.
I said some of the New England states not all. And I really don't think SC will be closer thank I think. We'll see. Maybe more people in the Democrat party have gone off the deep end than I thought.

I said some of the New England states not all. And I really don't think SC will be closer thank I think. We'll see. Maybe more people in the Democrat party have gone off the deep end than I thought.
Sanders would have no chance if he were running against somebody decent.

The reality is Hillary Rodham Clinton will never be President of the United States.

Her inability to put away Sanders is indicative of how badly she will lose the general if she wins the nomination.

'farther' as in how much longer will his campaign continue

Ah. He's not going anywhere. There's no reason for him to.

Candidates like Sanders aren't point men. They move the needle. He won't win in all likelihood. But like Hillary before him, he'll be able to push the winning candidate toward his positions by forcing them to adopt the more effective messages.

Hillary acted in that manner on Obama regarding healthcare. Sanders is likely to do the same for Hillary on his core issues.

The reality is Hillary Rodham Clinton will never be President of the United States.

Her inability to put away Sanders is indicative of how badly she will lose the general if she wins the nomination.

sheeesh-----I actually agree with you-------Hillary has no chance and the fact that
sanders is still IN-------sorta proves that fact

Her inability to put away Sanders is indicative of how badly she will lose the general of she wins the nomination.

You're right that Hillary's negatives are the only reason Sander's still has a campaign. If Hillary loses in the general it'll be speculation of the e-mails that does her in. I think she'll be cleared of wrongdoing, but there's no way the powers that be will let the investigation end before November. She'll still win the primary though.

Forum List

Back