How Modern Liberal Think

it's always amusing when rabid rightwingnuts make up in their heads what they think "liberals" think.

unlike you, so-called "liberals" aren't homogeneous. and not all democrats are "lefties" or whatever else you imbeciles want to say.

*shrug*

Evan Sayet - comedian, former writer for Bill Maher, New Yorker, Jew, self described liberal with a little "l" - explains perfectly how modern liberals think. Watch to gain insight to how their mind works.

it's always amusing when rabid rightwingnuts make up in their heads what they think "liberals" think.

unlike you, so-called "liberals" aren't homogeneous. and not all democrats are "lefties" or whatever else you imbeciles want to say.

*shrug*

and you you use the term right wingers inclusively

right wing nut jobs.

Evan Sayet - comedian, former writer for Bill Maher, New Yorker, Jew, self described liberal with a little "l" - explains perfectly how modern liberals think. Watch to gain insight to how their mind works.

*shrug*

Evan Sayet is not a "rabid rightwingnut." He is a self professed liberal, New York Jew who used to write for Bill Maher. He knows you better than you know your self.

ding, Sayet is interesting, but falls into the trap of 'they'. An example is how 'They' would choose to defend Saddam Hussein over a countryman. Yet we liberals have been inundated with praise of the Putin leadership style over that of Obama. I am not going to pick over his dissertation, but would remind you that I never look to the Heritage Foundation (whom I do value) to tell me what liberals think.

Do you believe that all behaviors lead to equal outcomes?

*shrug*

Evan Sayet is not a "rabid rightwingnut." He is a self professed liberal, New York Jew who used to write for Bill Maher. He knows you better than you know your self.

ding, Sayet is interesting, but falls into the trap of 'they'. An example is how 'They' would choose to defend Saddam Hussein over a countryman. Yet we liberals have been inundated with praise of the Putin leadership style over that of Obama. I am not going to pick over his dissertation, but would remind you that I never look to the Heritage Foundation (whom I do value) to tell me what liberals think.

No.

*shrug*

No.

Good. Then you should understand why the Democrats lost this election.

Forum List

Back