How many years would it take to mine enough lithium to make enough batteries to replace all of the internal combustion engines in the world?

That's good. It's nice to know your level.

Given your limited scientific comments (you usually snag one point and then slavishly stick to it unable to speak around it or expand on it) I can only assume what you were likely doing in your career.

Also it is quite clear you have no background in R&D or development. Like I said: you did what you were told. Not much more.

Good for you.
I'm really glad you aren't making this about me.

I have never questioned ding's math. You would have to be able to read to understand that.

My point is that his math is effectively meaningless because the goal is NOT to replace every gasoline car in the next year. And I have experience in R&D so I know that technology advances.

If you've never invented anything you wouldn't understand. Technology is a gift OTHERS give to you because you are unable to do anything like that.
What did you invent, a tube and helmet that lets you sniff your own farts?

Yeah, normal people aren't very impressed by that.

I'm curious what your experience in R&D is. Getting the smart people coffee?

Box of hammers. You can't really think I said anything like that, can you??? Wow.
Yeah, you pretty much did.
Trust me I know more about all this stuff than you do.
Uh huh. Anyone can say anything on the internet.
I do care. Which is why I went to the effort to install solar on my home. I can only control myself. You, however, just sit and kvetch. You don't believe in anything. So who cares what you think?
There are lots of things I believe in. You're just angry because you don't get a say in my beliefs.
Very original of you!
Trust me. I know more about pompous internet idiots than you do, despite your up-close and personal experience.

Is that why you didn't refer to it properly?

LOL.
I use dunning for short. It get's the point across. Don't think this is the first time I've had this exact same conversation with silly nitpickers. The point is you statement was a textbook example of the DUNNING-KRUGER EFFECT.

Forum List

Back