How Many Whites & Men Did Biden Discriminate Against ?

Is it time for you to start a similar thread about Trumps SCOTUS pick being sexist against men? He did after all proclaim that he would be picking a women

“I will be putting forth a nominee next week. It will be a woman,” Trump said at a campaign rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina. “I think it should be a woman because I actually like women much more than men.” Correll
What is Correll's name doing in here ? :dunno:

Is it time for you to start a similar thread about Trumps SCOTUS pick being sexist against men? He did after all proclaim that he would be picking a women

“I will be putting forth a nominee next week. It will be a woman,” Trump said at a campaign rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina. “I think it should be a woman because I actually like women much more than men.” Correll
What is Correll's name doing in here ? :dunno:
Correll was insistent that Biden was being sexist by announcing he would be picking a woman VP. I wanted to get both of your opinions on Trumps announcement and see you both shame him as you shamed Biden.

It's no secret that Kamala Harris was picked for VP based on her race and color. Nothing unusual for a Democrat, when millions of people in that racist and sexist party support race and sex based Affirmative Action.

Well, this thread will probably diverge into a dozen different off topic directions, but the question of the OP is a clear one. It may be hard to answer, but here's a few guidelines. The answer would be every man and every white person, who is a US citizen over the age of 35, and I guess who has no criminal record.

For a general guess, it would be well over 100 million people.

Indeed, it is sexist and I was hoping he would not fall for that. There is no reason that an all male Court is not able to do it's job, if the best candidates happen to be all men.

It's no secret that Kamala Harris was picked for VP based on her race and color. Nothing unusual for a Democrat, when millions of people in that racist and sexist party support race and sex based Affirmative Action.

Well, this thread will probably diverge into a dozen different off topic directions, but the question of the OP is a clear one. It may be hard to answer, but here's a few guidelines. The answer would be every man and every white person, who is a US citizen over the age of 35, and I guess who has no criminal record.

Indeed, it is sexist and I was hoping he would not fall for that. There is no reason that an all male Court is not able to do it's job, if the best candidates happen to be all men.
Kudos for being consistent... even if it’s consistently wrong ;) shows you got more backbone and principle than these GOPers flip flopping on the SCOTUS situation.

Kudos for being consistent... even if it’s consistently wrong ;) shows you got more backbone and principle than these GOPers flip flopping on the SCOTUS situation.

Do you think that Ginsburg was unable to "represent" you in the courts, because of her gender, or did you feel that her ideological agreement with you, and thus the way she did her job, was more important than that?

Do you think that Ginsburg was unable to "represent" you in the courts, because of her gender, or did you feel that her ideological agreement with you, and thus the way she did her job, was more important than that?
I thought Ginsburg did a fine job representing women during her time in the Supreme Court and she was an inspiration to women all around the world. Yes, she had abilities to do that because she was a woman and no a man would not have been able to do the same thing

I thought Ginsburg did a fine job representing women during her time in the Supreme Court and she was an inspiration to women all around the world. Yes, she had abilities to do that because she was a woman and no a man would not have been able to do the same thing

So, she failed to represent you? Despite your shared ideology and ideas and politics? YOu would have been better represented by, say, ME? since we both have our sex organs on the outside?

So, she failed to represent you? Despite your shared ideology and ideas and politics? YOu would have been better represented by, say, ME? since we both have our sex organs on the outside?
I likely don’t share as much with Ginsburg as you think but that’s besides that point. Only a woman can know what it feel like to be pregnant and carry a baby. Only a woman can know what it feels like to work in an environment full of men... there are experiences that differ between people of different sexes and races so I think it is important for there to be a divers set of people leading our country

Correll was insistent that Biden was being sexist by announcing he would be picking a woman VP. I wanted to get both of your opinions on Trumps announcement and see you both shame him as you shamed Biden.
Yes, it was sexist of Trump to confine his pick to a woman, but Biden's pick is both sexist and racist, and a horrible person, as was illustrated by another Democrat (Tulsi Gabbard), and Harris is also a person who harshly attacked Biden, who keeps on uttering gaffes every time he speaks.

Last one was he said the coronavirus will have killed 200 "Million" people before the end of his speech. Speech ? Sounded like a campaign speech for Trump.

Yes, it was sexist of Trump to confine his pick to a woman, but Biden's pick is both sexist and racist, and a horrible person, as was illustrated by another Democrat (Tulsi Gabbard), and Harris is also a person who harshly attacked Biden, who keeps on uttering gaffes every time he speaks.

Last one was he said the coronavirus will have killed 200 "Million" people before the end of his speech. Speech ? Sounded like a campaign speech for Trump.
Sounds like something Trump would say in Yosemite. Biden stutters, that means his brain moves faster than his mouth can say the words and they come out like a jumbled mess at times. Yes he gaffs and will keep on gaffing, speeches are not his strong suit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back