How Many Whites & Men Did Biden Discriminate Against ?

seriously, how do you justify that response? they did not receive the consideration they were due, because of their race and sex.

You were not in the running.

correct.

but i should not have been in the running, based on my lack of qualifications and policy differences with Biden.

instead, that level of consideration was not reached. i was rejected before that, because of my race and sex.

that you cannot even admit to this, makes all your complaints about racism and discrimination null and void.

seriously, how do you justify that response? they did not receive the consideration they were due, because of their race and sex.

correct.

but i should not have been in the running, based on my lack of qualifications and policy differences with Biden.

instead, that level of consideration was not reached. i was rejected before that, because of my race and sex.

that you cannot even admit to this, makes all your complaints about racism and discrimination null and void.

I'm pretty sure Biden eliminated you because of your other deficiencies. Better luck next time.

correct.

I'm pretty sure Biden eliminated you because of your other deficiencies. Better luck next time.

no, he was pretty clear. race and sex were where he started, before looking at other "Deficiencies".

that's racial and sexual discrimination.

that you support it, is the point.

you support racist and sexist discrimination, when it is against whites, males or, especially, white males.

correct.

no, he was pretty clear. race and sex were where he started, before looking at other "Deficiencies".

you support racist and sexist discrimination, when it is against whites, males or, especially, white males.

Again, better luck next time.

correct.

your attempt to make this personal, is you playing stupid to hide from the point.

i was not rejected based on my happily admitted lack of qualifications, but on my sex and race.

that is sexist and racism discrimination, and you dems are happily owning it.

you are sexists and racists, and no man nor white person should vote for any dem.

correct.

your attempt to make this personal, is you playing stupid to hide from the point.

i was not rejected based on my happily admitted lack of qualifications, but on my sex and race.

you are sexists and racists, and no man nor white person should vote for any dem.

You say you were discriminated against. You're the one whining. I'm the one winning.

correct.

You say you were discriminated against. You're the one whining. I'm the one winning.

your dodge attempt, is weak. but it is obviously the best you got, because the sexism and racism is so painfully obvious.

The assumption is that she was picked because of her race, color or sex.

He meet with many people and he chose one as he can only chose one person. There will be many other positions that will need to be filled. I am sure one of them will be a white man. Still how can a white man discriminate against another white man?

KM has a law degree and served as DA

Also her husband is white.

There is no discrimination. Who is harmed or denied any rights? Biden can choose who he wants. You can make the same argument as to why Trump choose his VP. Was he picked because of his race, color or sex?
If I'm not mistaken, the DNC picked Harris from a pool of four black female candidates.

Plenty of whites have also earned law degrees and served as DAs; that argument is moot.

He meet with many people and he chose one as he can only chose one person. There will be many other positions that will need to be filled. I am sure one of them will be a white man. Still how can a white man discriminate against another white man?

There is no discrimination. Who is harmed or denied any rights? Biden can choose who he wants. You can make the same argument as to why Trump choose his VP. Was he picked because of his race, color or sex?
If I'm not mistaken, the DNC picked Harris from a pool of four black female candidates.

Plenty of whites have also earned law degrees and served as DAs; that argument is moot.

your assumption that the DNC picked Harris is moot as you do not have any proof and it is what you believe for obvious reason. The decision is Biden's to make. He can listen to what others have to say but he makes the final decision.

Others may have it but they weren't picked to be on the ticket. This just shows that she has some credentials other than it was discrimination against white people. Yet she appears to be partially white.

When Sarah Palin was picked was this discrimination?

your assumption that the DNC picked Harris is moot as you do not have any proof and it is what you believe for obvious reason. The decision is Biden's to make. He can listen to what others have to say but he makes the final decision.

Others may have it but they weren't picked to be on the ticket. This just shows that she has some credentials other than it was discrimination against white people. Yet she appears to be partially white.

When Sarah Palin was picked was this discrimination?

when biden stated that he was only considering women for the job, he was explicitly stating the he was discriminating against all men.

your inability to admit this, is only relevant in that it shows that you only oppose discrimination, when it is politically advantageous to you.

Surely you're not suggesting that over a million people whose only qualification for Vice President of the United States is that they are white would otherwise qualify for the job?

You obviously don't know much about "talent acquisition".
Correct. I "surely" was not suggesting that ludicrous notion. Anything else you'd like to mess up this thread with ?

You can make the same argument as to why Trump choose his VP. Was he picked because of his race, color or sex?
No you CANNOT make that same argument. Hundreds of people have been talking about Biden picking a woman of color. Nobody ever spoke about Trump picking anyone according to sex or race.

I am a white woman. Judging from the history of the office, and how many times only white males have been included and others not considered for reasons of race and sex, I am not offended in the least. I just think that it is about time that sex and race barriers are broken.

Now the bitching begins, but ask yourselves how someone like pence ended up being vice president.
He looked like a good choice. So ?

Perhaps he was the best QUALIFIED. Something liberals often ignore.

nope, that is not what hte op suggests.

the point is that the over 100 million people did not receive the consideration they were due, based on their race and sex.
Correct. Like THESE people (all of whom would have been better choices than Kamala Harris) >>

1597263770821.png
1597263850370.png
1597264052389.png

And if it really had to be a "woman of color" (despite the illegality of that), there are better choices than Kamala Harris, like >>

1597264229963.png

Forum List

Back