How Many Whites & Men Did Biden Discriminate Against ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
It's no secret that Kamala Harris was picked for VP based on her race and color. Nothing unusual for a Democrat, when millions of people in that racist and sexist party support race and sex based Affirmative Action.

Well, this thread will probably diverge into a dozen different off topic directions, but the question of the OP is a clear one. It may be hard to answer, but here's a few guidelines. The answer would be every man and every white person, who is a US citizen over the age of 35, and I guess who has no criminal record.

For a general guess, it would be well over 100 million people.

It's no secret that Kamala Harris was picked for VP based on her race and color. Nothing unusual for a Democrat, when millions of people in that racist and sexist party support race and sex based Affirmative Action.

Well, this thread will probably diverge into a dozen different off topic directions, but the question of the OP is a clear one. It may be hard to answer, but here's a few guidelines. The answer would be every man and every white person, who is a US citizen over the age of 35, and I guess who has no criminal record.

If many agreed with you, there would be marches in the streets. Perhaps you should try organizing something like that. Let me know how that works out for you.

If many agreed with you, there would be marches in the streets. Perhaps you should try organizing something like that. Let me know how that works out for you.
Your statement doesn't make sense. Agree with what ? > I asked a QUESTION.

Here it is again >>

The only answer that makes sense is a NUMBER, and it would have to be well over 100 million. By the confining of his choice to a woman of color, every US citizen white, and man over 35, with a clean record was discriminated against.

The question is HOW MANY ? There is no other question here.

Here it is again >>

The only answer that makes sense is a NUMBER, and it would have to be well over 100 million. By the confining of his choice to a woman of color, every US citizen white, and man over 35, with a clean record was discriminated against.

OK. Then that answer would be Zero. I still stand by the rest of my remark.

OK. Then that answer would be Zero. I still stand by the rest of my remark.
Your answer is a baldfaced LIE, and shows that you are just a much a sexist racist as Biden, and all the rest of the lowlife Democrats.

The assumption is that she was picked because of her race, color or sex.

He meet with many people and he chose one as he can only chose one person. There will be many other positions that will need to be filled. I am sure one of them will be a white man. Still how can a white man discriminate against another white man?

KM has a law degree and served as DA

Also her husband is white.

There is no discrimination. Who is harmed or denied any rights? Biden can choose who he wants. You can make the same argument as to why Trump choose his VP. Was he picked because of his race, color or sex?

Surely you're not suggesting that over a million people whose only qualification for Vice President of the United States is that they are white would otherwise qualify for the job?

You obviously don't know much about "talent acquisition".

Here it is again >>

Wouldn't that include you as well? Surely you're not expecting us to believe you're qualified to run let alone serve as Vice President of the United States?

We are organized to march...in Nov..we'll be marching to the polling places to vote
Let me know how that works out for you

I am a white woman. Judging from the history of the office, and how many times only white males have been included and others not considered for reasons of race and sex, I am not offended in the least. I just think that it is about time that sex and race barriers are broken.

Now the bitching begins, but ask yourselves how someone like pence ended up being vice president.

Surely you're not suggesting that over a million people whose only qualification for Vice President of the United States is that they are white would otherwise qualify for the job?

Seriously...talent acquisition

SHE DROPPED OUT OF THE RACE IN DECEMBER
If voters didn't want her then, they sure in the hell don't want her now
For the black vote...r u kidding me

Tearing down statues, white supremacy, blah, blah, blah...
SHE'S MARRIED TO A WHITE MAN, CALLED BIDEN OUT ON HIS 'RACISM'
AND HAD HIGH MASS INCARCERATION OF BLACKS WHILE THE DA
TRASHED BRENT AND GAVE BIDEN A FREE PASS PLUS SLEPT HER WAY INTO OFFICE

Really, you think THE WHITE VOTERS THEY NEED will vote for an African

Now everything about BLM and looting and rioting ALL MAKE SENSE

nope, that is not what hte op suggests.

the point is that the over 100 million people did not receive the consideration they were due, based on their race and sex.

New Topics

Forum List

Back