How many white supremacists are there?

If you are finished with the psychobabble, tell us how it should be addressed. Your first guess was a bit short and behind the times. It already takes way more agents to watch them. The FBI has made this crystal clear. Get with the times, peepaw.

Well, step one, get a good count. Trying to address a problem when you don't even know what it is, is utterly retarded. Only a complete asshole or someone with an ulterior motive would even pretend to want that.

Different responses depending on the count you get.

IF, as I suspect it is in the several thousands, then treat it much like the Militia movement. Only with less fucking stupidity.

ie infiltrate adn observe, until something is moving and then arrest.

Emotional, reflexive reaction,as the facts undermine your simpleton, partisan narrative.

That's your fault for opting to turn off your brain and regurgitate what paid liars tell you to get you riled up.

There were record spikes in crossings during the Trump presidency.

Same for Obama.

Now, same for Biden.

So yes, things are getting worse for these people. Have been, for a while.

But if you want to blame democrats and Biden, I will leave you to it. Embarrass yourself all you like.

When you are done embarrassing yourself, go look up which presidents have instituted sweeping amnesty over the last 40 years, thereby giving the right to vote to illegal aliens here already.

Then come back here and embarrass yourself some more with the democrat replacement theory dog whistle.
You have yet to offer an actual fact.

You have yet to offer an actual fact.
Spikes in crossings under bush even, then obama, then Trump, then Biden.

The last 2 presidents to implement sweeping amnesty to illegal aliens, giving them the right to vote.

These are facts. Which shows your blame of Biden and the democrats and your groveling for replacement theory is based on fantasy. Doesn't get much more clear.

Starting with the ones in our local police departments.

You asked me a question. It sounded like a serious question. I answered it honestly and seriously, and that is all you have to say?

oH. Wait. Did you think I would just talk some shit, instead of giving a real answer? Was that a rhetorical question?

The idea that w.s. are a serious issue in local police departments is BASED on the assumption that they are a significant population, say in the millions at least.

This is completely unsupported, and if anything, contradicted by what evidence we do have.

You asked me a question. It sounded like a serious question. I answered it honestly and seriously, and that is all you have to say?
To your step one, yes. That's right. I guess we start there. I'm with ya. Let's find out.

or, we could just ask the FBI, who has been, ya know, doing exactly that for a few decades....

There were record spikes in crossings during the Trump presidency.
The record spikes under the Trump administration happened as a reaction to the policies he promised to institute including building the wall.

Democrats of course tied him up for 3 years in court to prevent those policies from being implemented.

Unlike Biden instead of "seeding" them all over the country the Trump administration put on but the most clearly legitimate asylum cases on the fast track for expedited return.

Crossings have more than doubled under Biden and Trump's administration never even approached a new record of illegal crossings.

1653015488526.png

Under this administration crossings tripled in his first year.
Fiscal Year 2022 runs October 01, 2021 - September 30, 2022.

FY17FY18FY19FY20FY21FY22YTD
Office of Field Operations (OFO) Total Encounters1216,370281,881288,523241,786294,352259,057
U.S. Border Patrol Total Encounters2310,531404,142859,501405,0361,662,1671,219,920
Total Enforcement Actions526,901683,1781,148,024646,8221,956,5191,478,977

You'd do well to spend a lot less time talking out of your ass.

The record spikes under the Trump administration happened as a reaction to the policies he promised to institute including building the wall.
Is that what the poll of the immigrants said? Or is this just your authoritative declaration? The latter, naturally.

Wow, look at both of the Bushes and Reagan's numbers compared to Obama's. They must have been pawns for democrat replacement theory.

IN reality, other than the Trump spike (has anyone asked him if he is in on it?), it has stayed pretty low, relatively. But 2021 is going to be spike, maybe 2022 as well.. And it ain't because of democratic replacement theory or a special invite. It's because of events and changes in the world outside our borders. Step outside, look around.

Is that what the poll of the immigrants said? Or is this just your authoritative declaration? The latter, naturally.

Wow, look at both of the Bushes and Reagan's numbers compared to Obama's. They must have been pawns for democrat replacement theory.

IN reality, other than the Trump spike (has anyone asked him if he is in on it?), it has stayed pretty low, relatively. But 2021 is going to be spike, maybe 2022 as well.. And it ain't because of democratic replacement theory or a special invite. It's because of events and changes in the world outside our borders. Step outside, look around.
Are you really this stupid?

They were deported under Bush and Reagan and the big rush for the border under Reagan was due to his Signing a Democrat Bill to allow amnesty for Illegals who had arrived prior to a certain date specified in the law.

This was done in exchange for the congress agreeing to reimburse the states for their costs due to illegal immigration.

Democrats controlled the congress throughout the Reagan administration.

Regardless of the exact number...they ARE a huge problem
A handful of nuts is not a "huge problem".

More people are shot in black on black violence in a handful of big cities each month than have been shot or otherwise injured/killed in attacks by White Nationalists in a decade.

Why the need for such exaggeration as to the point of dishonesty? Why the cover up of the real problem?

Spikes in crossings under bush even, then obama, then Trump, then Biden.

The last 2 presidents to implement sweeping amnesty to illegal aliens, giving them the right to vote.

These are facts. Which shows your blame of Biden and the democrats and your groveling for replacement theory is based on fantasy. Doesn't get much more clear.
Neither Trump nor Bush signed an amnesty bill so just what the hell are you talking about?

To your step one, yes. That's right. I guess we start there. I'm with ya. Let's find out.

or, we could just ask the FBI, who has been, ya know, doing exactly that for a few decades....

The fbi doesn't say. No leaks either, that I have seen. Very strange. Who are they keeping this information from?

The w.s.? I guess I could see some value there, maybe. But it seems the American people have a need to know how big this problem is, that htey are so hyped about.

The fbi doesn't say. No leaks either, that I have seen. Very strange. Who are they keeping this information from?

The w.s.? I guess I could see some value there, maybe. But it seems the American people have a need to know how big this problem is, that htey are so hyped about.
I suspect they actually have a very good idea but the numbers are so small that if released the country would realize what a load of BS Democrats are feeding them on the subject.

So, in various threads about the buffalo shooting, there is a lot of talk about how dangerous white supremacists are, and how much they are supposedly part of the republican base.

I've asked many people, how many w.s. are there? No one seems to know. People claim it is a "big" and supposedly "growing" problem, but there are no numbers, not even estimates.

So, does ANYONE have any data on how many w.s. there really are in this country? So that we can even have an idea how much of a POLITICAL factor they are, or are not.
There are exactly same number of white supremacists in the United States as there were enemies of the people in the USSR.

Stupid thread premise

Since most views on race are personal, it is impossible to establish a number
Most Americans today know enough to keep their racist views private
Speaking of stupid, you clearly believe there is such a thing as white supremacists, that they are evil, and, if only we could see their inner thoughts, we could identify them.

Forum List

Back