How many white supremacists are there?

Because diversity only factors in when blacks aren’t fairly represented - regardless of competence or qualifications.

Come to think of it, why aren‘t there any white women on the team?
Do I dare quote the immortal Cleavon Little as Sheriff Bart from Blazing Saddles? To paraphrase another character from the same movie; I don't, I don’t.

It is easy. I am just letting you twist in the wind. If you have any point to make, you can make it all by yourself.

Sure.

It is ok to be white.

A simple statement. One that people like you, claimed was a w.s. meme.

Is it? Is that really what passes as w.s. in this country today? Claiming to be "ok"?

If so, w.s. is A. weak and B. not what we were led to believe.

I think that it is NOT w.s. I think that people like you calling that w.s. shows that you don't even know what w.s. is.

At least partially because, real w.s. is vanishingly rare.

Sure.

It is ok to be white.

A simple statement. One that people like you, claimed was a w.s. meme.

Is it? Is that really what passes as w.s. in this country today? Claiming to be "ok"?

If so, w.s. is A. weak and B. not what we were led to believe.

I think that it is NOT w.s. I think that people like you calling that w.s. shows that you don't even know what w.s. is.

At least partially because, real w.s. is vanishingly rare.
Haha, look at you prop up your little strawman and knock them down. Adorable.

The family members should be ashamed their kin where Nazis but of course individuals should be allowed to celebrate whatever they want, it's the state that shouldn't celebrate Nazis. But to clarify this entire stupid argument you've chosen to engage in, you started off calling today's Democrats deplorable for the history of Democratic support for slavery and the KKK and now here you are defending the celebration of those KKK. It was that easy to show you to be full of shit.
You’re lost. It’s okay, revisionist you are don’t understand what the war was about. 600000 people died and you ignore that loss. You’re a loser

Haha, look at you prop up your little strawman and knock them down. Adorable.

No. I did not invent it. It was either 4 chan trolls or w.s. depending on who is correct.

The reactions of lefties like you, is also not something I made up, but documented history, (recent history).

My point remains. If this is w.s. it is a. weak as hell, and b. not what we were led to believe.

No. I did not invent it. It was either 4 chan trolls or w.s. depending on who is correct.

The reactions of lefties like you, is also not something I made up, but documented history, (recent history).

My point remains. If this is w.s. it is a. weak as hell, and b. not what we were led to believe.
W.s. Began as a democrat Andrew Jackson. Adolph used his theory

Oh I agree, the white supremacists -- especially the wink wink ones here -- are walking arguments against white supremacy.

To shame and ridicule your culture in a way that pushes it towards extinction. I've told you this already. Think of white people getting fired for being racist, statues of slavers being taken down and popular events like NASCAR or country music festivals telling you to leave your Confederate flag at home. All this reinforces the idea in your children's mind that those things are shameful and unpopular and because we're a country that is obsessed with popularity it makes them want to be on the side doing the shaming instead of being shamed.

No but I can change your country. 😁

That's because you're the moron looking back instead of looking forward. These moves serve a purpose.

It's been working great. Confederate culture is getting shit on by everyone and then we'll move on to the Founders.

Doubtful. Your daughter will probably be paying for it. As this country browns the fight to force reparations down the throats of white racists will get easier and easier. 😁

That's fine. We're just not going to settle for what you tell us to. The consequence of rising black and brown success is that, people like my family, who own businesses, who are professional doctors and surgeons and lawyers, and are wealthy enough to send their children to private school and ivy league colleges... we see no reason to concede to the demands of poor, ignorant white racists like yourself. 😄
Do you really think Latino and Asian taxpayers are going to be willing to pay YOU for something that happened before they even came here? Good luck with that. You also need to remember that the more the USA “browns” The smaller the percentage of the population you are. In 1860 you were 16% of the American population, now you are 12%. With immigration and the rapid population growth of recent immigrants that percentage will shrink rapidly. Also based upon current population curves it will be somewhere around 3,000 AD before you outnumber whites in the USA and we probably won’t exist as a country by then.

Haha, still propping up your little strawmen. Such embarrassing self soothing, for a grown man.

Not a strawman. Plenty of people attacked it, or claimed it was w.s. thus proving that it was not a strawman.

You are an asshole.

Not a strawman. Plenty of people attacked it, or claimed it was w.s. thus proving that it was not a strawman.

You are an asshole.
Yep, a childish strawman. And you specifically made the claim about me, to me, ya feckless little liar.

Vouchers taking money away from the public school, and giving it to a private school, would be like Ford giving it's employees vouchers to buy a Chevy, or a Toyota, or a Kia.

If you want better schools, there are elections for school boards.
Spend effort in teaching RRR's and not waste resources battling CRT that is only taught at the college level.
No that’s the way the failing current school system works. To get better schools you use competition. Let the kids take all the government money to whatever school they want to attend. Good schools that educate their students will thrive, poor schools will fail. Close government schools where the student body falls below a certain level of attendance. Right now the proposed vouchers are only a portion of the money dedicated to each student. That leaves enough of a subsidy to allow the failing schools to limp along, ruining more kids chances at a decent, successful life.

Yep, a childish strawman. And you specifically made the claim about me, to me, ya feckless little liar.

You are a faggot and a retard.

"One that people like you, claimed was a w.s. meme."

THe points both remain. If that is what passes for w.s., then w.s. are weak as hell and/or b. not what we were told they are.

"One that pe

"One that people like you, claimed was a w.s. meme."

THe points both remain. If that is what passes for w.s., then w.s. are weak as hell and/or b. not what we were told they are.

ople like you, claimed was a w.s. meme."

Now state your actual point, which is that you want people to stop talking about white supremacy.

Then people can examine that statement and make bets on your motives.

Because lots of people are making the case that they are a huge problem in our society to the point that they make up a significant political force and require massive government forces targeted at them.

If that is NOT true, then those that are painting significant portions of the country as w.s. are lying assholes,

and those that are mobilizing the government to fight them, are going to end up trampling innocent people.
Regardless of the exact number...they ARE a huge problem

Regardless of the exact number...they ARE a huge problem
The reason they aren't a problem on the scale of 1900 or1930 is that we changed the world around them and in spite of them, and their kids grew up in a different world.

Now kids are growing up in a world where their entire worldview can be formed by 1000 people in a message board or blog site.

So it is important to talk about and condemn white supremacy, racism, etc.

Tuckerbots' contribution: it's not much of a problem. Now let me create more material for them and make a buck off the other tuckerbots.

In broad daylight.

Forum List

Back