How many white supremacists are there?

Now state your actual point, which is that you want people to stop talking about white supremacy.

Then people can examine that statement and make bets on your motives.

Errr, that is pretty much the exact opposite of everything I have EVER said on the subject.

Also, you are a faggot and a retard and an asshole. FUCK YOU.

The reason they aren't a problem on the scale of 1900 or1930 is that we changed the world around them and in spite of them, and their kids grew up in a different world.

Now kids are growing up in a world where their entire worldview can be formed by 1000 people in a message board or blog site.

So it is important to talk about and condemn white supremacy, racism, etc.

Tuckerbots' contribution: it's not much of a problem. Now let me create more material for them and make a buck off the other tuckerbots.

In broad daylight.

You, and by YOU, i mean people like you, faggot, didn't do shit. It was people that you HATE, like 1940s white Americans that changed the world so that Fascism was not a major power in the world.

Kids today, and for the last three generations, if not longer, have been growing up in a world CONSTANTLY indoctrinated into equality for minorities and blah, blah, blah.

You claim that w.s. are a big problem but you can offer NOTHING to back that up, other than you being a fucking asshole.

The "bottom line" is that if BIPOC's want to look over their figurative shoulders and see where the threats are coming from, "white supremacists" are not even statistically in the game. The Buffalo massacre, while certainly newsworthy, is replicated Black-on-Black in city after city, weekend after weekend all across the fruited plain. Not one guy killing a dozen, a dozen guys killing a couple dozen at a time.

A Black man is more likely to be killed by food poisoning than murdered by a white person. More likely to be struck by lightning than killed by a rogue cop.

They are much more endangered, statistically speaking, by people in their own demographic. Focusing on "white supremacists" (who are mainly harmless) takes one's eye off the ball.

It was people that you HATE, like 1940s white Americans that changed the world so that Fascism was not a major power in the world.
Another little crybaby strawman. Just whipping yourself into a hysterical little fit.
Kids today, and for the last three generations, if not longer, have been growing up in a world CONSTANTLY indoctrinated into equality for minorities and blah, blah, blah.

Yeah, for a long time, we just kind of all considered that a virtue of our society. Then you nutters got your rocks turned over by a brown president and then a piss-blonde strongman of acceptable genetics.

Another little crybaby strawman. Just whipping yourself into a hysterical little fit.

Nope. I grew up, around such veterans, my father and uncle's generation. You would have hated them all.

They are the ones that killed Fascism and Imperialism. You are their ungrateful inheritor(s).

Yeah, for a long time, we just kind of all considered that a virtue of our society. Then you nutters got your rocks turned over by a brown president and then a piss-blonde strongman of acceptable genetics.

Dude. The idea that Obama, the black president upset us, was a game you leftards played by yourselves. We opposed him on ideological and partisan groups, same as we opposed Bill Clinton, John Fucking Kerry, Hillary Clinton and now Joe Biden. Also, go fuck yourself.

And to be clear, figuratively speaking. You are a fag.

Another crybaby strawman.

No. You libtards of today, would have considered them wacist and sexist and who knows what other ists, or phobes, and hated them.

I know you and I knew them. You are a fag. And they did what you took credit for.

I am not talking about all white people, of course. Not even most. I assume this is what you mean by "us", unless you do mean "you and fellow white supremists".

Our opposition to Obama was normal ideological and partisan opposition. You people pretended it was wacism, because you were race baiting faggots.

Your pretense that that riled up or increased wacism in this country or on the Right, is just you being a fucking faggot lying whore.

And that is what w.s. is for you. A tool to smear your enemies. That is why you are against any serious questioning of how many of them there are.

Because you are terrified if the number is small, that it will hinder your attempts to throw shit like a monkey.

Because you are terrified if the number is small, that it will hinder your attempts to throw shit like a monkey.
Which is just code for, "stop talking about white supremacy as a problem".

Thanks. We heard you the first 1000 tomes pinhead... it's a "tiny problem".

I think I will talk about it anyway. Cry me a river.

Which is just code for, "stop talking about white supremacy as a problem".

Thanks. We heard you the first 1000 tomes pinhead... it's a "tiny problem".

I think I will talk about it anyway. Cry me a river.

You want to talk about a problem, but you don't want to know how big it really is.

That's not normal. That's not how you really address a problem, that you want to seriously address.

You want to pretend that a fringe terror problem, is a major political problem. Because you are a race baiting asshole, who wants to inflame racial strife.

fuck you.

Last edited:
I heard ya, it's tiny. 1000 times. Good God man.

But I will talk about it anyway, so it doesn't get worse.

If that's okay with you, of course.

How big do you think it is?

It is a fringe terrorist issue that requires a Homeland security task force, with a dozen undercover operatives to watch them like hawks and arrest them if they try ANYTHING,

OR is it 10 million people, that you need to mobilize the entire country to face, changing how we do Free Speech and Right to own firearms and how to hire people to guard military depots and to be police and judges?

Cause if you address it wrong, you could end up utterly failing to stop attacks, or trampling the rights of completely innocent people for no reason.

Or both. Or worse.

How big do you think it is?

It is a fringe terrorist issue that requires a Homeland security task force, with a dozen undercover operatives to watch them like hawks and arrest them if they try ANYTHING,

OR is it 10 million people, that you need to mobilize the entire country to face, changing how we do Free Speech and Right to own firearms and how to hire people to guard military depots and to be police and judges?

Cause if you address it wrong, you could end up utterly failing to stop attacks, or trampling the rights of completely innocent people for no reason.

Or both. Or worse.
If you are finished with the psychobabble, tell us how it should be addressed. Your first guess was a bit short and behind the times. It already takes way more agents to watch them. The FBI has made this crystal clear. Get with the times, peepaw.

Forum List

Back