how many times have you seen a leftist call out a (D) politician?

Giuliani isn’t a prosecutor.

Try again.

Who is going to remove them?

Giuliani isn't a world renowned prosecutor?

:rofl:

Why did I ever take you seriously?

{
Giuliani served as the Associate Deputy Attorney General and chief of staff to Deputy Attorney General Harold "Ace" Tyler.[37]

His first high-profile prosecution was of Democratic U.S. Representative Bertram L. Podell (NY-13), who was convicted of corruption. Podell pleaded guilty to conspiracy and conflict of interest for accepting more than $41,000 in campaign contributions and legal fees from a Florida airline to obtain federal rights for a Bahama route. Podell, who maintained a legal practice while serving in Congress, said the payments were legitimate legal fees. The Washington Post later reported: "The trial catapulted future New York mayor Rudolph Giuliani to front-page status when, as assistant U.S. attorney, he relentlessly cross-examined an initially calm Rep. Podell. The congressman reportedly grew more flustered and eventually decided to plead guilty."[42]}

Giuliani isn't a world renowned prosecutor?

:rofl:

Why did I ever take you seriously?

{
Giuliani served as the Associate Deputy Attorney General and chief of staff to Deputy Attorney General Harold "Ace" Tyler.[37]

His first high-profile prosecution was of Democratic U.S. Representative Bertram L. Podell (NY-13), who was convicted of corruption. Podell pleaded guilty to conspiracy and conflict of interest for accepting more than $41,000 in campaign contributions and legal fees from a Florida airline to obtain federal rights for a Bahama route. Podell, who maintained a legal practice while serving in Congress, said the payments were legitimate legal fees. The Washington Post later reported: "The trial catapulted future New York mayor Rudolph Giuliani to front-page status when, as assistant U.S. attorney, he relentlessly cross-examined an initially calm Rep. Podell. The congressman reportedly grew more flustered and eventually decided to plead guilty."[42]}

He isn’t a prosecutor.

He WAS a prosecutor.

Who is going to remove the prosecutors who indict people? Tell me. You know the answer. You’re afraid to admit it.

You are stuck, aren’t you?

Who is going to remove the prosecutor? The answer, obviously, is the president. He’s the only one that can do it. You don’t want to admit it because it means you’d have to admit this story is bullshit and you won’t let that happen.

You are stuck, aren’t you?

Who is going to remove the prosecutor? The answer, obviously, is the president. He’s the only one that can do it. You don’t want to admit it because it means you’d have to admit this story is bullshit and you won’t let that happen.

I stopped taking you seriously.

You're a partisan clown and lack intellectual honesty.

I see conservatives call out corrupt, life long (R)s all the time. We consistently say certain politicians are corrupt and criminal all the time.

When was the last time you saw a leftist call out the corruption of Schumer? Pelosi? Waters? or any number of (D) criminals?

Its clear to see the Ds are lock step and will protect their own no matter how obvious the corruption is.
yeh, so it lookss to me like

if Rs want to get anything done, they will have to be of the same mind

that's just reality

all's far in love and war?

this is war

190203072700-northam-presser-yearbook-split-exlarge-169.jpg
oh, they call out someone for dresssing up like someone else--as a KID even!

wow, that was a big call out, wasn't it?

Northam advocates murdering children AFTER birth

and the dims made a big deal of him dressing up as some other race/person

thankss for helping to make oP's point

ha ha... kinda comical...

Yes, another one of him dividing the country the way he did.

I do not believe Trump was anywhere near as divisive as Obama and Biden were and are. To be sure, he said and did some stupid things, but he had a reputation which he touted as being a dealmaker and I think he really wanted to do that with the Dems but they would not play ball unless they got everything they wanted.

I do not believe Trump was anywhere near as divisive as Obama and Biden were and are.

He was more so than Obama and less so than Biden.

but he had a reputation which he touted as being a dealmaker

Just one more of his lies about himself that people fell for.

I think he really wanted to do that with the Dems but they would not play ball unless they got everything they wanted.

I am talking about dividing the citizens, not congress. All the hate and animosity in congress is as real as the WWE. It is all an act to further divide we the people.

At the end of 2019 during the heart of the impeachment when they all just hated each other as much as possible a whole slew of bills got passed by the House and Senate and signed by Trump. None of them made the news as we were all being distracted by the impeachment....but how do people that hate each other as much as they pretend all of sudden pass multiple bills and the POTUS sign them?

Without looking anything up, I can think of a few:

Andrew Cuomo
Al Franken
Anthony Weiner

Some examples from the Republican party please?

Forum List

Back