how many times have you seen a leftist call out a (D) politician?

I see conservatives call out corrupt, life long (R)s all the time. We consistently say certain politicians are corrupt and criminal all the time.

When was the last time you saw a leftist call out the corruption of Schumer? Pelosi? Waters? or any number of (D) criminals?

Its clear to see the Ds are lock step and will protect their own no matter how obvious the corruption is.
Not in my lifetime.. They stood and cheered a homosexual pedophile on the house floor when I was a kid.

Rush Limbaugh has been dead for years. No one calls out Trump for his crimes, his lies, or his attacks on others. No one criticizes Trump at all on the right. Not since he drove Liz Cheney out of office.

Corruption is not human nature. It must be policed against constantly because of the nature of your political structures.

If you look back at ancient Rome, the senators there have the same problem. In order to fund their political campaigns they needed “patrons” - people willing to pay for legislative favours.

Would politicians have an insatiable need for money to fund their campaigns it makes them very corruptible.

Republicans call out people like Peter King and remove them from power - the Nazis NEVER, EVER call out vile scum like Tlaib, Omar, or Cortez and assign them the most plump assignments.

You Nazis are frauds, you seek power and nothing else.

Republicans call out people like Peter King and remove them from power - the Nazis NEVER, EVER call out vile scum like Tlaib, Omar, or Cortez and assign them the most plump assignments.

You Nazis are frauds, you seek power and nothing else.
Steve King is white supremacist trash who was allowed to get away with it for years until shortly after Charlottesville.

Tell me how you guys call out corruption when not a peep about Duncan Hunter serving no prison and keeping his taxpayer pension despite being convicted.

Steve King is white supremacist trash who was allowed to get away with it for years until shortly after Charlottesville.

Tell me how you guys call out corruption when not a peep about Duncan Hunter serving no prison and keeping his taxpayer pension despite being convicted.
oh look - you jumped ship and ran to BUT THE RIGHT and never addressed the names he dropped that should be heavily looked into.

wonder why.

no i don't.

carry on.

Nobody could possibly be a stupid as you are to believe this bullshit. Republicans get arrested because they commit crimes. Period. End of story.

ROFL

The "crime" of opposing the Reich.

Roger Stone lied to Congress.

The Gestapo violated federal law and gathered up Reich propaganda CNN to film them conducting a pre-dawn raid with helicopter gun ships, machine gun wielding stormtroopers in amphibious craft landing troop carries to arrest this miscreant and throw him in the gulag.

John Brennan lied to Congress.

KGB John was given a $100 million contract with Reich propaganda CNN.

Reich has it's privilege - like being above the law.

In fact the lies that Soviet Spy John Brennan told were material, where Stone is just a political commentator.

But democrats simply aren't subject to laws, ANY laws - it's a fact we all know and you celebrate.

We watched in real time on television is Donald Trump tweeted his way into the criminal annals of history.

Joe Biden has committed no crimes and if he did Republicans would’ve arrested him. Just like they would’ve arrested Hillary if they had caught her jaywalking.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

The lies you fucking Nazis tell.

Conservatives are convinced that all Democrats are criminals because all Republicans are criminals. And for no other reason.

Decent people recognize the fact that the Nazi democrats have destroyed the rule of law, that we are a dictatorship where party members above a certain rank cannot be prosecuted.

Rshada Tlaib is Muslim Supremacist trash and a vile anti-Semite. She is promoted and praised by the Nazi democrat part., Ditto Omar and AOC.

King was removed from all committee postings, but the three JOOOOOOOOOO haters are given on the best seats by the Reich.

You look like a partisan fool attempting to defend this.

Thousands of Nazis have done far worse, including Quid Pro. At least Hunter was charges and convicted - no democrat ever will be.

oh look - you jumped ship and ran to BUT THE RIGHT and never addressed the names he dropped that should be heavily looked into.

wonder why.

no i don't.

carry on.
I have no need for your delusional wailing. It’s all useless.

What difference does it make if he was charged and convicted if he paid zero price for his crime?

He went to prison.

WFT are you babbling about?

Sandy Bergler never faced charges - Reich has it's privilege

John Murtha never faced charges - though caught in an FBI sting just like like Hunter - Reich has it's privilege

Charles Rangel never faced charges, though using his position for a racketeering operation for decades - Reich has it's privilege

Tom Daschle - proven tax fraud - never faced charges - Reich has it's privilege

You guys don’t care.

Don't care that the rule of law was discarded for the rule of your filthy Reich?

Yes, we do care. Our only way to restore the Constitution and rule of law is civil war, which isn't appealing and exactly what you Nazis want so that you can call in your CCP allies to "restore order." We have few options, but silence will not be our response.

I see conservatives call out corrupt, life long (R)s all the time. We consistently say certain politicians are corrupt and criminal all the time.

When was the last time you saw a leftist call out the corruption of Schumer? Pelosi? Waters? or any number of (D) criminals?

Its clear to see the Ds are lock step and will protect their own no matter how obvious the corruption is.
They don't call them out until they are cornered and have no choice. A perfect example is Cuomo

Forum List

Back