how many times have you seen a leftist call out a (D) politician?

What the FUCK?

No, we have Clinton lawyers indicted BECAUSE Comey and his bunch of traitors covered up for Hillary.

We KNOW that democrats aren't subject to the law and there really is no law in America. That doesn't alter the irrefutable and proven fact that Comey ran a coverup for Hillary.

You can't lie this into the cornfield.
Your claim that democrats aren’t subject to the law is just to cover for your bullshit accusations.

The lawyer you reference was indicted. Not only was he indicted, but it’s an incredibly flimsy case. So your accusation is contradicted in your own statement.

Clinton didn’t break any laws. If it was so obviously the Trump appointees would have prosecuted her. End of story.

Democrats base your accusations on misquotes, like every supposed Trump is a racist misquote and almost everything else he said where you misquoted him.

Misquote = lie, Democrat = liar
Like how Trump supporters misquote Biden when he said he got a prosecutor fired.

Absolutely against Single Payer.

At the same time, we currently have seven different health care delivery/payment systems, none of which communicates directly with the others:
  1. Individual
  2. Group
  3. Medicare
  4. Medicaid
  5. VA
  6. Worker's Comp
  7. Indigent
That's insane. So we expand the current Medicare / Medicare Advantage / Medicare Supplement system to all, an excellent and already-functioning private/public partnership that would:
  1. Take a massive cost monkey off the backs of American employers
  2. Allow Americans quick access to preventive and diagnostic care they don't have now
  3. Allow Americans to choose their plan in the marketplace and take it with them
  4. Maintain and expand dynamic free market competition and innovation
Age-band the Medicare component to save money by starting public coverage off at a lower percentage.

Second item here four years ago: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

You oppose single payer, and instead support single payer through medicare.......

Are you sure you've thought this through?

Your claim that democrats aren’t subject to the law is just to cover for your bullshit accusations.

I state the fact that democrats above a certain rank are not subject to any laws. We are not a nation of laws, democrats simply cannot be convicted, regardless of whether they brag about using foreign aid to block investigations of their own corruption on Youtube. The ONLY law for democrats is "serve the Reich."

The lawyer you reference was indicted. Not only was he indicted, but it’s an incredibly flimsy case. So your accusation is contradicted in your own statement.

It's a rock solid case, but will never go anywhere because democrats are not subject to the law.

Clinton didn’t break any laws. If it was so obviously the Trump appointees would have prosecuted her. End of story.

:rofl:::lmao::lol:

And the Titanic didn't sink.

Hillary is guilty of unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or materials under 18 USC §1924 through use of her illegal off-books mail server in order to avoid FOA scrutiny.

According to the law, there are five elements that must be met for a violation of the statute, and they can all be found in section (a) of the statute: “(1) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, (2) by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, (3) knowingly removes such documents or materials (4) without authority and (5) with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location [shall be guilty of this offense].”

However as a democrat, she is not subject to the law.

When have conservatives called out ANYONE for corruption????? Time after time, Republicans offer criminally corrupt politicians to the American people. Donald Trump being the prime example.

The Democratic Party decided after Nixon to put a premium on politicians who DON'T steal from the public. THAT's why Democrats don't often get caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Do you have any REAL examples of corruption from Pelosi, Schumer or Waters or are you just assuming they're corrupt. I see you making wild claims of corruption all of the time but none of these claims hold up when subjected to any scrutiny at all.

Shouldn’t you be screaming at your neighbors for not wear a mask?

Is that the best you can do? Comey thoroughly investigated her with her cooperation and there were no charges. The best you can do is take him out of context.

Did coney force her to turn over her servers before they were wiped, you know, with a cloth?

So if it's so obvious, why didn't Trump's appointed prosecutors do anything?

It doesn't matter who appoints prosecutors, laws don't apply to Reich members - simple fact.

(Because it's not and you're an idiot who doesn't know what they're talking about)

What make me an idiot? Because I don't pretend that the emperor has magnificent clothes? We are not a nation of laws. No more than Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia were. Justice is a farce in America, we allowed the rule of law to be crushed.

How does that work?

They are above the laws, immune to any and all laws.

Why do you resist the fact that we are NOT a nation of laws, we are ruled by the Reich. There is no law, we are ruled by the whims of men. When courts told Quid Pro he had to abide by Remain In Mexico, he pissed in their face, because the law has no hold on democrats.

You can't be this stupid.

I see conservatives call out corrupt, life long (R)s all the time. We consistently say certain politicians are corrupt and criminal all the time.

When was the last time you saw a leftist call out the corruption of Schumer? Pelosi? Waters? or any number of (D) criminals?

Its clear to see the Ds are lock step and will protect their own no matter how obvious the corruption is.
it’s a cult they can not without fear of backlash

Ive seen cons call for Grahams and The turtles head CONSTANTLY. Hell Rush practically made a living doing it.

and for the record, you and I align pretty closely in our beliefs. We don't agree on everything, but I respect what you have to say. I think one of the biggest disagreements we would have is that I think the first (I) that actually makes it will become just as corrupt as the rest during the first term.

its just human nature.

Rush Limbaugh has been dead for years. No one calls out Trump for his crimes, his lies, or his attacks on others. No one criticizes Trump at all on the right. Not since he drove Liz Cheney out of office.

Corruption is not human nature. It must be policed against constantly because of the nature of your political structures.

If you look back at ancient Rome, the senators there have the same problem. In order to fund their political campaigns they needed “patrons” - people willing to pay for legislative favours.

Would politicians have an insatiable need for money to fund their campaigns it makes them very corruptible.

They are above the laws, immune to any and all laws.

Why do you resist the fact that we are NOT a nation of laws, we are ruled by the Reich. There is no law, we are ruled by the whims of men. When courts told Quid Pro he had to abide by Remain In Mexico, he pissed in their face, because the law has no hold on democrats.

You can't be this stupid.

Nobody could possibly be a stupid as you are to believe this bullshit. Republicans get arrested because they commit crimes. Period. End of story.

We watched in real time on television is Donald Trump tweeted his way into the criminal annals of history.

Joe Biden has committed no crimes and if he did Republicans would’ve arrested him. Just like they would’ve arrested Hillary if they had caught her jaywalking.

Conservatives are convinced that all Democrats are criminals because all Republicans are criminals. And for no other reason.

Would politicians have an insatiable need for money to fund their campaigns it makes them very corruptible.
my point exactly.

of course, idiots like you think its ONLY republicans that have this insatiable need. that's what makes you a moron.

Forum List

Back