how many times have you seen a leftist call out a (D) politician?

And yet, here in Normal World, I have disagreements with the Democrats on virtually every issue.

You're free to start a thread and challenge me on that. Go ahead.

You live in one reality, I live in another. I prefer mine.

Yet you NEVER call out the rulers of you Reich.

No one is every going to see you take Xi's man to task for his fuckup in Afghanistan, or his fuckup at the border.

No one will see you call for the arrest of the democrats who stormed the Capitol in 2018 to derail our democracy by blocking the peaceful transfer of judicial power.

Yet you NEVER call out the rulers of you Reich.

No one is every going to see you take Xi's man to task for his fuckup in Afghanistan, or his fuckup at the border.

No one will see you call for the arrest of the democrats who stormed the Capitol in 2018 to derail our democracy by blocking the peaceful transfer of judicial power.
Here in the real world, I've called Afghanistan a clusterfuck more than once, been very specific on my disagreements with them on immigration, trade, PC, Identity Politics, single payer, and much more.

The problem is that you guys are so delusional and stuck in your little world that you don't see that.

That's your problem, not mine.

single payer. go
Absolutely against Single Payer.

At the same time, we currently have seven different health care delivery/payment systems, none of which communicates directly with the others:
  1. Individual
  2. Group
  3. Medicare
  4. Medicaid
  5. VA
  6. Worker's Comp
  7. Indigent
That's insane. So we expand the current Medicare / Medicare Advantage / Medicare Supplement system to all, an excellent and already-functioning private/public partnership that would:
  1. Take a massive cost monkey off the backs of American employers
  2. Allow Americans quick access to preventive and diagnostic care they don't have now
  3. Allow Americans to choose their plan in the marketplace and take it with them
  4. Maintain and expand dynamic free market competition and innovation
Age-band the Medicare component to save money by starting public coverage off at a lower percentage.

Second item here four years ago: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

Absolutely against Single Payer.

At the same time, we currently have seven different health care delivery/payment systems, none of which communicates directly with the others:
  1. Individual
  2. Group
  3. Medicare
  4. Medicaid
  5. VA
  6. Worker's Comp
  7. Indigent
That's insane. So we expand the current Medicare / Medicare Advantage / Medicare Supplement system to all, an excellent and already-functioning private/public partnership that would:
  1. Take a massive cost monkey off the backs of American employers
  2. Allow Americans quick access to preventive and diagnostic care they don't have now
  3. Allow Americans to choose their plan in the marketplace and take it with them
  4. Maintain and expand dynamic free market competition and innovation
Age-band the Medicare component to save money by starting public coverage off at a lower percentage.

Second item here four years ago: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/
First off, nothing there that doesn’t scream demofk! Cause you disagree with a poster in here, point to a political demofk!

got nothing! You’re for something single payer, abortion! What makes you different than a demofk?

Forum List

Back