How many times have we heard Biden,et.al. say "we'll follow the science".... Really?

It is COMPLETELY RELAVANT, without mask the vapor particles flow from your mouth and nose much further increasing the odds of spreading to other people. You can't blow out the candle because the masks restricts the flow coming out of your mouth. DUH.

s0edbca84600f437884a76bbd228684e6_small_optimized.jpg

That video is funny.

For one, the guy does not blow as hard as when he is maskless and blows out really hard.

The other is that is it primarily a camera trick. Schlieren flow visualization is based on the deflection of light by a refractive index gradient. The index gradient is directly related to flow density gradient. In the video you posted, the same amount of air and water vapor is expelled (if the subject was exhaling with equal force, which he does not appear to be doing), but the mask simply diffuses the air stream, weakening the density gradient, and making it less detectable with that technique.

All your video is showing is density gradient. It is not showing total water vapor expelled (although water vapor does make up some of the density gradient), as my video was.

Yes, I know Science. I am a scientist. :)

Know what you need? This. It's about 100% effective, but you have to shop very quickly.

w_17.png

If you think masks work, then wear one. There, you are now protected.

If you think other people need to wear one too, then you should wear two masks. There, you are just as protected.

Don't try to tell me that masks work, but only in one direction. That would be complete nonsense.

I wear an N95 mask when I mow to prevent inhalation of dust and pollen, and sometimes when woodworking, but never otherwise.

Now, please just mind your own business, leave everyone else alone, and allow everyone to make their own medical decisions about what arguably-ineffective medical devices they wish to wear on their faces. It's their fundamental right to do so, and to be left alone by mask Karens.

All the Karens are welcome to stay home. It's called Freedom, and it matters.

You do you, and I'll do me. It' the way it's always been.

Last edited:
President Biden hopes to have the majority of students learning in school at least one day a week by April 30, press secretary Jen Psaki said in a press briefing.
They are following the science right?
Explain this "science"... COVID-19 Deaths by Age
So following the "science".. school age COVID deaths 5 - 24 through 2/3/21 668 youths died.
With 25% of USA population school age or less than 8/1,000th of 1%!
So why are we opening schools so slowly if we "follow the science"???
View attachment 456205
View attachment 456199

Dum dum, who do you think these young people, who themselves rarely die from Covid, come home to?
The other 99.9% of people that have or would survive Covid. This thing isn't as deadly as the left pretended it was, that was all political theater. Trump was right, we should have reopened last Easter.

President Biden hopes to have the majority of students learning in school at least one day a week by April 30, press secretary Jen Psaki said in a press briefing.
They are following the science right?
Explain this "science"... COVID-19 Deaths by Age
So following the "science".. school age COVID deaths 5 - 24 through 2/3/21 668 youths died.
With 25% of USA population school age or less than 8/1,000th of 1%!
So why are we opening schools so slowly if we "follow the science"???
View attachment 456205
View attachment 456199

Dum dum, who do you think these young people, who themselves rarely die from Covid, come home to?
The other 99.9% of people that have or would survive Covid. This thing isn't as deadly as the left pretended it was, that was all political theater. Trump was right, we should have reopened last Easter.

WRONG. Those are not the statistics.

Facts are not left or right, you don't get to have your own.

Forum List

Back