How many times have the left moved the goalposts on Hunter Biden?

Remember when anyone who said Hunter's laptop was real got banned on social media?

LOL, now we're down to "yes he sat in his father's office and took millions in bribes and spent it on hookers and blow, but Joe never knew about any of it!"
…and this is the USA.

We are circling the drain. The corrupt are fucking us over.

I hate to burst your bubble but Hunter and Joe are two different people!!! 🤯
your-desperation-is.jpg

We will. The moment Biden loses the election to Trump, youll get all the evidence you could possibly ever want, but youll get a bunch in October as well. Gotta love those October surprises!!! :laugh:
That response right there shows that it’s all political and you got nothing of substance. Losers

Are you dumb or something? How exactly would we take Joe to court BEFORE Trump beats him? :cuckoo:
You had almost two years while Trump was President when y’all were making these accusations. And you had nothing. You still have nothing which is why everything is empty accusations and calls for investigating.

You have to open your eyes if you want to see things. :dunno:
It is the ostrich theory. Just because there is not a smoking gun the leftist goons are going to say there is no evidence of a crime. It is a statement of substantive conclusion. But it involves no real substance. It is regurgitated talking points. There is sufficient circumstantial and direct evidence to put that dirty fucker on trial right now and convict him for bribery, money laundering, influence peddling, etc... I am talking about Joe too, not his dipshit, scumbag son.

I don't know what this means.

This is a lie.

Joe Biden never spoke to his dad? I assume you mean hunter Biden.

Not sure who this oligarch is but hunter is free to deal with them and he is free to lie about as long as he isn't under oath. What does this have to do with Joe?

Who hasn't? Who cares?

Did this change? Link please.

Yes your post is a disingenuous shit show.
More%20BS%20than-XL.jpg

It is the ostrich theory. Just because there is not a smoking gun the leftist goons are going to say there is no evidence of a crime. It is a statement of substantive conclusion. But it involves no real substance. It is regurgitated talking points. There is sufficient circumstantial and direct evidence to put that dirty fucker on trial right now and convict him for bribery, money laundering, influence peddling, etc... I am talking about Joe too, not his dipshit, scumbag son.
You will see things roll very quickly once Biden loses the election. Once the right agency heads are put in place, suddenly the FBI is going to produce a metric shit ton of evidence against Joe and so will the DOJ.

We are currently working with evidence uncovered by fucking Congressmen who dont have a lifetime of expertise in being private eyes. They have done a TREMENDOUS job for being a B team at best when it comes to investigations. The FBI should have been doing the investigation, not Comer.

You will see things roll very quickly once Biden loses the election. Once the right agency heads are put in place, suddenly the FBI is going to produce a metric shit ton of evidence against Joe and so will the DOJ.

We are currently working with evidence uncovered by fucking Congressmen who dont have a lifetime of expertise in being private eyes. They have done a TREMENDOUS job for being a B team at best when it comes to investigations. The FBI should have been doing the investigation, not Comer.
Even if this wasn't feverish partison bullshit and even if Trump wins the election do you think that Biden couldn't just do what Trump is doing now and play legal games until he dies of old age while this is being processed through the courts?

I think your cultist dream of locking up Biden is a fantasy...even if things go your way.

You can't take him to court now but you can impeach him. I don't understand what's the hold up. Get to it already
God you dems are incredibly uninformed. You cannot indict a sitting president!!!

God you dems are incredibly uninformed. You cannot indict a sitting president!!!
I know all about it, that's why I said you can't take Biden to court. If you are confident that Comer got his ducks in a row, impeach him.

I know all about it, that's why I said you can't take Biden to court. If you are confident that Comer got his ducks in a row, impeach him.
Wouldnt it be better to actually do an unimpeded investigation first? You know, a real investigation, as opposed to a political hit job? I realize that is a foreign concept to dems, but dont you think that would be preferable?

Forum List

Back