How many state solution ?

1. Palestinians do not have a state.
2. Christians make up about 8% of the Palestinian population overall, diaspora included.

But, educate yourself about Palestinian Christians:

Now lets review this new claim that 8% of palestinians are christians as if that has any relevance to the question of how many states will it take to satisfy the palestinian sympathizers

From
Christian-Muslim relations in Palestine - Middle East Monitor

1. The estimated number of Palestinian Christians in the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and Jerusalem is 51,710, making the percentage of the Palestinian Christians in the Occupied Territories two percent of the Palestinian population. i.Jun 24, 2010

You have a reading comprehension issue or do not understand what diaspora means. In any case, Palestinians are also Christians.

Stephen-Colbert-Go-On-Yes-Nod-On-The-Colbert-Report.gif

To keep it accurate, about 2% of palestinains are christians and apparently that number is dropping as violence against them increases.

Yes, violence on the part of the Israelis.

LOL

Oh I should start throwing you some thank you points for all these very entertaining posts.

Firstly Jordan IS A PALESTINIAN STATE

Lets review
but this times we'll stick to just pictures, maybe that will work ;--)

First a map

britishmandate1922.jpg

Now how about another map

bmand.gif

Capiche ?

Trans Jordan was created as a Hashemite state. Nothing Palestinian about it. The Reports of the Mandatory treat it separately. As a Hashemite administered territory. Read the source documents and you shall see the light.

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)

You are fast becoming famous for posting links to articles that in no way support your view. I gave you funny points for that one.

I read the entire section on Trans-Jordan and the word Heshimite wasn't even in it ;---)

Who do you think you are fooling with this nonsense

2. Christians make up about 8% of the Palestinian population overall, diaspora included.

Now lets review this new claim that 8% of palestinians are christians as if that has any relevance to the question of how many states will it take to satisfy the palestinian sympathizers

From

1. The estimated number of Palestinian Christians in the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and Jerusalem is 51,710, making the percentage of the Palestinian Christians in the Occupied Territories two percent of the Palestinian population. i.Jun 24, 2010

You have a reading comprehension issue or do not understand what diaspora means. In any case, Palestinians are also Christians.

To keep it accurate, about 2% of palestinains are christians and apparently that number is dropping as violence against them increases.

Yikes, so now you are saying that the 2% of palestinians who are brave enough too actually profess their christian faith are dropping in population specifically because of Israeli violence and refusing to acknowledge that palestinian violence has anything to do with it.

WOW

OK then and do you have any supporting evidence ?

Special note
try and use links and citations that actually discuss the issue ;--)

LOL

Oh I should start throwing you some thank you points for all these very entertaining posts.

Lets review

First a map

britishmandate1922.jpg

bmand.gif

Capiche ?

Trans Jordan was created as a Hashemite state. Nothing Palestinian about it. The Reports of the Mandatory treat it separately. As a Hashemite administered territory. Read the source documents and you shall see the light.

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)

You are fast becoming famous for posting links to articles that in no way support your view. I gave you funny points for that one.

I read the entire section on Trans-Jordan and the word Heshimite wasn't even in it ;---)

Well, you have to have enough education to know that Emir Feisal, the third son of H.M. King Hussein, the King of the Hejaz was a Hashemite. LOL

You have a knack for making a fool of yourself.

LOL

Lets review

First a map

britishmandate1922.jpg

bmand.gif

Capiche ?

Well, you have to have enough education to know that Emir Feisal, the third son of H.M. King Hussein, the King of the Hejaz was a Hashemite. LOL

You have a knack for making a fool of yourself.

Once again I will not engage in petty insults, if you would like to engage in an INFORMED conversation thats great but petty bickering isn't going to get you anywhere.

You might also have to have enough education to note that the Heshimites and or their immediate relatives rule virtually every nation created by the league of nations in that area and no one else claims to be a Heshimite kingdom ;--)

That whole fool thing coming home to roost now isn't it ;--)

No, you again show your ignorance. The only Hashemite kingdom or state is Jordan. The Saudis saw to that after they threw them out of the Hejaz (Mecca etc.). Try to keep up.

Whats is the actual split of the original British mandated area and how many states are there within that area ?

Looks like two already and two more potentially. Jordan was carved out of the original lands set aside for the creation of a Jewish national homeland. Gaza has been abandoned by IDF and is completely autonomous even if it hasn't declared itself a state yet. And of course we have Israel.

A fair argument could be made for there already being three states, two Arab and one Jewish. However now we have the Arab demands for a fourth state.

So the question becomes how much is enough for the Arab interests ? The area is presently split about 80+/20- with the Arabs having the lions share and aggressively seeking more.

Would ANY land controlled by Judaic people be acceptable to the Arab people. Or is every attempt to revise history and claim indigenous rights simply another ploy to further erode the Israeli position ?
Yes, that is correct, in 1921 Jordan was supposed to be Arab Palestine, and Israel, including the West Bank and Gaza and even the Sinai were supposed to be Jewish Palestine. Muslim savages refused and resorted to violence and got their asses kicked mutiple times, and the rest is history.

So, the Palestinians are also Christians. Thanks for confirming the fact.

Given that only 2% of palestinians are christians I think its reasonable to point out the disingenuous nature of your statement.

The international average percentage of christians throughout the world is 32%.

Palestinians actually have one of the lowest percentages of Christian population of any group, so I'm not sure why you have chosen once again to deviate from the thread topic and make a big deal out of being wrong once again.

the fact of the matter is that the palestinians already have their state, are about to have another in Gaza and have been bitching for a third for so long no one is listening anymore

He does that because he's trying the gin up Christian Jew hatred. I don't think he's gotten one single Christian to hate Jews. That's because Christians know the day the Jews are no longer in control of the land, is the day all remnants of Christian presence and history in the land will be detroyed.

LOL

Lets review

First a map

britishmandate1922.jpg

bmand.gif

Capiche ?

Fast becoming? Where have you been?!

LOL

Lets review

First a map

britishmandate1922.jpg

bmand.gif

Capiche ?

Fast becoming? Where have you been?!

Har har, my bad ;--)

As usual, the Hasbara clique just spouts nonsense. Never reading the source documentation. How could Trans Jordan have been "Arab Palestine" when the British declared themselves as taking full responsibility as the Mandatory for Trans Jordan separately from their role as Mandatory for Palestine? Also, they call it the Mandate for Trans Jordan. Oh dear.

BookReaderImages.php

As usual, the Hasbara clique just spouts nonsense. Never reading the source documentation. How could Trans Jordan have been "Arab Palestine" when the British declared themselves as taking full responsibility as the Mandatory for Trans Jordan separately from their role as Mandatory for Palestine? Also, they call it the Mandate for Trans Jordan. Oh dear.

BookReaderImages.php
As usual, the taqiyya belchers don't read the source documentation.

What was that in Article 2 about a Jewish national home?

Oh my. Have you considered writing a strongly worded email to the British authorities?

From

Yikes, so now you are saying that the 2% of palestinians who are brave enough too actually profess their christian faith are dropping in population specifically because of Israeli violence and refusing to acknowledge that palestinian violence has anything to do with it.

WOW

Special note

Try to stop spouting Hasbara propaganda that is easily debunked. For example:

So, the Palestinians are also Christians. Thanks for confirming the fact.

Given that only 2% of palestinians are christians I think its reasonable to point out the disingenuous nature of your statement.

The international average percentage of christians throughout the world is 32%.

Palestinians actually have one of the lowest percentages of Christian population of any group, so I'm not sure why you have chosen once again to deviate from the thread topic and make a big deal out of being wrong once again.

the fact of the matter is that the palestinians already have their state, are about to have another in Gaza and have been bitching for a third for so long no one is listening anymore

He does that because he's trying the gin up Christian Jew hatred. I don't think he's gotten one single Christian to hate Jews. That's because Christians know the day the Jews are no longer in control of the land, is the day all remnants of Christian presence and history in the land will be detroyed.

Now even some evangelicals are dropping their support for Israel. Oh dear.

"How some evangelicals are challenging a decades-long stance of blanket support for Israel’s government"

How some evangelicals are challenging a decades-long stance of blanket support for Israel’s government

From

WOW

Special note

Let's be honest here, (not that I'm accusing you of being honest), but your YouTube video produced by IMEU leaves a lot to be desired in terms of the "Fair and Balanced" slogan.

That's the issue with you as among the most prolific YouTube cut and pasters. YouTube is a playground for the cut and paste cabal but you shouldn't expect the taqiyya averse to unconditionally accept your taqiyya-speak.

BookReaderImages.php

Your scrap of paper is going to need some documentation. If there is a date on this little jewel its not legible. If there is a document tittle, its not legible. The only thing that can be ascertained is that it was printed under the permission of his majesty's stationary orifice. Which means nothing in terms of determining the context of whatever this is.

From what I can see it MIGHT be a communique between litigants pertaining to the division of Trans-Jordan from the British Mandate. However since there is no citation or references as to what document this single page may have belonged or if its even an official legally binding document or simply from any number of meetings or conversations concerning the issue both before and after the events. Its impossible to know just what this actually represents.

In other words, this scrap of paper you present is done so with exactly no supporting providence or with any regard to its context within the middle east process concerning the British Mandate.

If this were a court of law, your so called evidence ( but evidence of what I'm not sure ) would be thrown out in a flash.

Any supporting evidence you wish to present must firstly actually discuss the issues at hand, this really doesn't say much of anything and if it does, whatever that is, is open to interpretation based on the very factors you so conveniently have left out.

Supporting evidence should then also be referenced so we can all go look up the specific context with which its presented originally. Also given that this scrap of paper is obviously not from an online source you are apparently deliberately hiding whatever that context might be. Seems like one really fishy way to present anything to a group of online characters like this.

Which begs the question
Who were you trying to fool ? No reference ? No citation ? No context ? No date ? No document tittle ? No way.

Jordan was carved out of the British Mandate area several months after it took on the mandate responsibilities to set up the two state solution. (Jordan is Palestine ;-- )(Jordan Is Palestinian :: Middle East Quarterly ) In which case it IS THE ARAB PALESTINIAN STATE.

Last edited:

BookReaderImages.php

Can't read? Your document disperses with your claim. It clearly says that the land was designated to become the future national home of the Jews. What a moron!

Keep digging.

BookReaderImages.php

Your scrap of paper is going to need some documentation. If there is a date on this little jewel its not legible. If there is a document tittle, its not legible. The only thing that can be ascertained is that it was printed under the permission of his majesty's stationary orifice. Which means nothing in terms of determining the context of whatever this is.

From what I can see it MIGHT be a communique between litigants pertaining to the division of Trans-Jordan from the British Mandate. However since there is no citation or references as to what document this single page may have belonged or if its even an official legally binding document or simply from any number of meetings or conversations concerning the issue both before and after the events. Its impossible to know just what this actually represents.

In other words, this scrap of paper you present is done so with exactly no supporting providence or with any regard to its context within the middle east process concerning the British Mandate.

If this were a court of law, your so called evidence ( but evidence of what I'm not sure ) would be thrown out in a flash.

Any supporting evidence you wish to present must firstly actually discuss the issues at hand, this really doesn't say much of anything and if it does, whatever that is, is open to interpretation based on the very factors you so conveniently have left out.

Supporting evidence should then also be referenced so we can all go look up the specific context with which its presented originally. Also given that this scrap of paper is obviously not from an online source you are apparently deliberately hiding whatever that context might be. Seems like one really fishy way to present anything to a group of online characters like this.

Which begs the question
Who were you trying to fool ? No reference ? No citation ? No context ? No date ? No document tittle ? No way.

Jordan was carved out of the British Mandate area several months after it took on the mandate responsibilities to set up the two state solution exactly as specified in tis charter. (Jordan is Palestine ;-- ) In which case it IS THE ARAB PALESTINIAN STATE.

Oh he does this all the time too. He takes the Arab response was though it as the British or UN position. Not a single honest cell in his body.

It's the Appendix B of Article 25 of the Mandate for Palestine, anyone who has studied the source documentation knows that. I merely provided a scan of the original document. You need to be better prepared before debating me. LOL

Here is a transcription of the Appendix from a pro-Zionist site:

Appendix B - Article 25 of the “Mandate” Was Realized
Geneva, September 23, 1922

Territory known as Trans-Jordan

Note by the Secretary-General
The Secretary-General has the honour to communicate for the information of the Members of the League, a memorandum relating to Article 25 of the Palestine Mandate presented by the British Government to the Council of the League on September 16th, 1922.

The memorandum was approved by the Council subject to the decision taken at its meeting in London on July 24th, 1922, with regard to the coming into force of the Palestine and Syrian mandates........
In the application of the Mandate to Trans-Jordan, the action which, in Palestine, is taken by the Administration of the latter country, will be taken by the Administration of Trans-Jordan under the general supervision of the Mandatory.

3. His Majesty’s Government accept full responsibility as Mandatory for Trans- Jordan, and undertake that such provision as may be made for the administration of that territory in accordance with Article 25 of the Mandate shall be in no way inconsistent with those provisions of the Mandate which are not by this resolution declared inapplicable.

05- Appendix B Article 25 Realized

From

WOW

Special note

How about you stop your trolling and spouting repetitive IslamoNazi propaganda?

Forum List

Back