How many Berne bros will act out when the Ds steal his pluarity

No, bankruptcy for real estate tycoons like Donald Trump do not go in to bankruptcy all the time. It is not normal. 90% or more do not go bankrupt at his level.... let alone 6 times....

He was considered a high risk after all his failures and banks would no longer give him loans because of him dicking them one too many times... the only bank that will loan to him is Deutsche Bank, a bank fined and fined again for their Russian money laundering and illegal doings.

Show me a person who's invested in literally hundreds of different projects in dozens of different business categories that's been successful in all of those projects and never went bankrupt on some? Bankruptcy is part of business. It happens quite often. More often than business success for MOST investors.

Trump is special at losing money.

Business Genius Trump Lost More Money Than Anyone in America Between 1985-1994

Says who? The New York Times? You're amusing...

Says the evidence in his tax returns. I don't expect you to be curious about it if you were you'd have rad the entire article.

What tax returns are those? The ones that were supposedly leaked to the liberal press by unknown people? You haven't seen Trump's tax returns...I haven't seen Trump's tax returns and there's a very good chance that the person who claims to have seen them...hasn't seen them either!

Nice opinion.

He lost fair and square last time too, it was propaganda that it was stolen from him, bull crap.
It was all done by the rules, not out side of the rules.... So he had the lead role in changing the rules this year, to meet his grievances with the rules the way they were.... He didn't get all of his rule changes that he wanted, but probably 95% of them.

Not quite, Hillary did get the debate questions in advance.

And I am not sure if the votes in Iowa are still counted... democrat party fails to be democratic.
I'm not lecturing anyone, I'm showing that Trump has lost more money for a full decade than any other American.

Yes and on decades before / after that he has gained more money than almost any American.

So what? Business is volatile... this may be difficult to observe from mom's basement.

Doing what? How has Trump really made his money? He has fake universities, possibly some of his properties were opportunities for others is embezzle money, his charity was a sham, he didn't pay quite a few contractors and he hired undocumented workers. We know this without seeing his tax returns. I can only imagine the shit hidden in them.

Not to mention he lies like no one I've ever seen before.

Business is volatile? He lost more money than anyone else in a whole decade. He didn't just lose money, he was the best at it.
And yet he came out the other side of that economic downturn even stronger than before? How does someone who's awful at business manage to pull THAT off? Duh?

How did he do it? Let's see his more current tax returns that he promised to put out.

So first you claim he DIDN'T do it...but then you demand to know HOW he did it? Let me ask you a question. If you think he did something illegal...why hasn't the IRS charged him with tax fraud? Are you claiming someone in the IRS is covering for him?

Did I claim he cheated on his taxes?

Show me a person who's invested in literally hundreds of different projects in dozens of different business categories that's been successful in all of those projects and never went bankrupt on some? Bankruptcy is part of business. It happens quite often. More often than business success for MOST investors.

Trump is special at losing money.

Business Genius Trump Lost More Money Than Anyone in America Between 1985-1994

Says the evidence in his tax returns. I don't expect you to be curious about it if you were you'd have rad the entire article.

What tax returns are those? The ones that were supposedly leaked to the liberal press by unknown people? You haven't seen Trump's tax returns...I haven't seen Trump's tax returns and there's a very good chance that the person who claims to have seen them...hasn't seen them either!

Nice opinion.

You disagree? Have you seen Trump's tax returns? I know I haven't. I'm guessing you haven't as well. So what we're counting on is that The New York Times can be trusted to be unbiased. Do you think that's the case?

Not quite, Hillary did get the debate questions in advance.

And I am not sure if the votes in Iowa are still counted... democrat party fails to be democratic.
Yes and on decades before / after that he has gained more money than almost any American.

So what? Business is volatile... this may be difficult to observe from mom's basement.

Doing what? How has Trump really made his money? He has fake universities, possibly some of his properties were opportunities for others is embezzle money, his charity was a sham, he didn't pay quite a few contractors and he hired undocumented workers. We know this without seeing his tax returns. I can only imagine the shit hidden in them.

Business is volatile? He lost more money than anyone else in a whole decade. He didn't just lose money, he was the best at it.
And yet he came out the other side of that economic downturn even stronger than before? How does someone who's awful at business manage to pull THAT off? Duh?

How did he do it? Let's see his more current tax returns that he promised to put out.

So first you claim he DIDN'T do it...but then you demand to know HOW he did it? Let me ask you a question. If you think he did something illegal...why hasn't the IRS charged him with tax fraud? Are you claiming someone in the IRS is covering for him?

You definitely inferred that was the case! What did you mean when you talked about "the shit hidden in them"?

Nice opinion.

You disagree? Have you seen Trump's tax returns? I know I haven't. I'm guessing you haven't as well. So what we're counting on is that The New York Times can be trusted to be unbiased. Do you think that's the case?

Yes, your opinion. If you think the NY TImes or Rolling Stone is lying about who has seen his returns then all I can say is, "nice opinion".

You definitely inferred that was the case! What did you mean when you talked about "the shit hidden in them"?

No, I never did. I want to know where his income came from.

Do you think the IRS in incompetent when it comes to auditing a business like Trump runs? What "shit" do you think Trump has fooled the IRS with?

Do you think the IRS in incompetent when it comes to auditing a business like Trump runs? What "shit" do you think Trump has fooled the IRS with?

I never said the IRS was fooled or incompetent. I want to know where Trump's income comes from.

That's information that the IRS is privy to...not the general public. That applies to YOUR tax returns...my tax returns and Donald Trump's tax returns! It's privileged information. If you think the IRS has dropped the ball investigating Trump then make that charge. If you're willing to admit that they've audited him repeatedly over the years and didn't charge him with tax fraud then you need to find a new thing to demand!

That's information that the IRS is privy to...not the general public. That applies to YOUR tax returns...my tax returns and Donald Trump's tax returns! It's privileged information. If you think the IRS has dropped the ball investigating Trump then make that charge. If you're willing to admit that they've audited him repeatedly over the years and didn't charge him with tax fraud then you need to find a new thing to demand!

I can't say this enough times. I've never accused Trump of tax fraud. I want to know where his income came from.

I never said the IRS was fooled or incompetent. I want to know where Trump's income comes from.

The majority of his income comes from licensing deals...providing his name to other people's projects to give them more appeal.

The majority of his income comes from licensing deals...providing his name to other people's projects to give them more appeal.

Oh, I thought you already told us you never saw his tax returns, now you're his frickin' CPA.

If Bernie does indeed get screwed (and that looks like the case again here), the Dems may well be toast. Let’s say Bernie supporters are 20-25% of the expected Dem voters. They aren’t voting for Biden. They’ll go Trump or a third party. That leaves only about 75% of Dem voter support to count on. Trump has over 95% support in his party. Those numbers hold and it’s bad news for the Dems come November.

Oh, I thought you already told us you never saw his tax returns, now you're his frickin' CPA.

Trump has been reaping big profits for licensing his name for decades now. It's not something that's a secret. The IRS seems to be just fine with Trump's tax returns and the taxes that he's paid. Once again...do you think the IRS is covering up something?

I can't say this enough times. I've never accused Trump of tax fraud. I want to know where his income came from.

You can "say" that until the cows come home and it won't change the fact that YOU are not entitled to know where his income comes from unless he decides to tell you where it comes from! That's his right. That's my right. That's your right!

You can "say" that until the cows come home and it won't change the fact that YOU are not entitled to know where his income comes from unless he decides to tell you where it comes from! That's his right. That's my right. That's your right!

I'm a proponent for transparency and openness. I want to know where presidential candidates get their income from and up until 2016 that wasn't a problem.

Why is the word say in quotes?

I'm a proponent for transparency and openness. I want to know where presidential candidates get their income from and up until 2016 that wasn't a problem.

Ah, that's what we call a "quote"! LOL

Ah, that's what we call a "quote"! LOL

Yeah, so no real reason then.

Forum List

Back