How many seats in Congress will the Democrats lose in the midterms?

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
My predictions is that they will lose a minimum of 50 in the House. Maybe as many as 75. Possibly 100.

I think the Senate will firmly be in Republican hands. Probably the Democrats will lose three seats but it could be five or six.

What say you?

• Banned
As long as gerrymandering is in play neither party is ever going to win 75 to 100.

How many of these filthy shitheads are going to vote for Democrats in the Democrat controlled states with no or little voter ID requirements?

1649001825056.png

My predictions is that they will lose a minimum of 50 in the House. Maybe as many as 75. Possibly 100.

I think the Senate will firmly be in Republican hands. Probably the Democrats will lose three seats but it could be five or six.

What say you?

I think around 50 is about right. Obama lost 63 his first term, Trump lost 40 his term.

I think the Senate will stay in Dem control with a gain of 1 seat.

What say you?
GOP will have around +12 seats

Forum List

Back