....How many Russians?......

Substitute the word Republican for worthless, racist, homophobic piece of shit.
Again it’s only democrat run cities that are going to be worse this weekend then Ukraine with Black people dying.. not my towns you illiterate uninformed low IQ commie troll lol

"thank god I’m a republican"
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, good poster Z, I know Republicans.
In fact, I know a whole great big bunch of 'em.
Nearly all of 'em, I like. They are my neighbors. Members of our extended families. Some are dear friends.

But I gotta admit, and I do not mean to be disrespectful towards your avatar......but I'm pretty sure none of the good Republicans I know, would want you on their team. Or Vlad-the-Mad, either.

Now I'm just an old retired business bloke who now farms a bit......so my view of the realpolitik of this world is voluntarily narrowed; however, I cannot envision how this invasion of Ukraine can end well for the Russian people.

We know it is horrible and tragic for Ukranians, but all those Moms of Russian KIA....like the Russian Moms of 1980's with their dead sons from the Afghan invasion......will like begin to have a say in Russian politics. Grieving Moms oft-times don't go quietly into that good night.

Not to mention the small businessman/woman who is seriously harmed by the sanctions.

There will be a price to be paid. Over and above those purported "7,000 KIA".

IMHO

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, good poster Z, I know Republicans.
In fact, I know a whole great big bunch of 'em.
Nearly all of 'em, I like. They are my neighbors. Members of our extended families. Some are dear friends.

But I gotta admit, and I do not mean to be disrespectful towards your avatar......but I'm pretty sure none of the good Republicans I know, would want you on their team. Or Vlad-the-Mad, either.

Now I'm just an old retired business bloke who now farms a bit......so my view of the realpolitik of this world is voluntarily narrowed; however, I cannot envision how this invasion of Ukraine can end well for the Russian people.

We know it is horrible and tragic for Ukranians, but all those Moms of Russian KIA....like the Russian Moms of 1980's with their dead sons from the Afghan invasion......will like begin to have a say in Russian politics. Grieving Moms oft-times don't go quietly into that good night.

Not to mention the small businessman/woman who is seriously harmed by the sanctions.

IMHO
War sucks .. but look deeper in to why Russia is attacking then look at America’s failing cities across America

Hello! Elephants have as much in common with the COVID virus as the Russian invasion has to do with American inner city violence.

Is that clear as mud, or are you just plain stupid?
So if Russia doesn’t want their urban areas to look like American urban areas you would probably set some parameters.. and if you violate those parameters you would get fucked up.. good for Putin

I emailed my comrade Boris last night who is in the Russian army's humanitarian mission to free the Ukrainian people. He said things are going great and the people are happy to be liberated from the oppression of the criminal Zelensky government.

So if Russia doesn’t want their urban areas to look like American urban areas you would probably set some parameters.. and if you violate those parameters you would get fucked up.. good for Putin
From what I have seen and heard, Ukraine has nothing in common with inner cities in the US. How long are you going to continue this fraudulent comparison? They have nothing to do with each other, you ignorant piece of shit!

From what I have seen and heard, Ukraine has nothing in common with inner cities in the US. How long are you going to continue this fraudulent comparison? They have nothing to do with each other, you ignorant piece of shit!
Ukraine has said they wanna be more western.. The west is dead DEMOCRATS have Destroyed America. A country saying they want to be more like the west especially if they are democrat should scare any neighboring country.. god bless putin for saying FUCK NO

Ukraine has said they wanna be more western.. The west is dead DEMOCRATS have Destroyed America. A country saying they want to be more like the west especially if they are democrat should scare any neighboring country.. god bless putin for saying FUCK NO
You are so full of shit, your eyes must be brown. Goodbye troll! See if anyone else wants to discuss you obvious mental issues!

War sucks .. but look deeper in to why Russia is attacking then look at America’s failing cities across America
So, Chicago's Englewood neighborhoods, or Phoenix's central area south of Van Buren are the models for Lviv? For Odesa? For Uman?
Who knew?
Or are you saying Jacksonville's Edgewood neighborhood is the reason Putin is blowing up Kharkiv?
Really?

Forgive my avatar, good poster IamZ, but.......but you don't seem to really know what you are talking about....be it America's poorest urban neighborhoods, or Ukraine's cities.

Now, we are sure you are a good person.
But people are flawed.
Some more than others, I suppose.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"DEMOCRATS have Destroyed America"
I demur.

As mentioned earlier....but about American Republicans.....I know a whole great big bunch of Democrats. Many of them I really like. They are my neighbors, parts of our big families, former colleagues, friends, vendors, and local business owners. I like most of them. Some, well, I don't......but that's as true of my local Republicans, Independents, Libertarians, et al. People are people.

But all of them......ALL of them......want a successful America that provides a safe and enriching enviroment for their children and grandchildren. No American I know....except some of the nutso-crazo fringies whose musings I read on the internet .....want America to fail. Or think now that Ameria has failed, or is "destroyed" to use poster IamZ's own words.

To say such is either just being silly, or comes from one who is ignorant of America, or has himself failed at his personal endeavors here in America and is simply envious? I dunno.

And, because I now live exclusively in the U.S...... I like the U.S.
In fact over quiche & coffee at a local restaurant this morning I was talking with a former colleague from a former life.......and he and I agreed that we are living in magical times right now.

Technology has opened so much of our world to us. It has make life easier, richer, more fulfilling. We are both old enough and had successful enough careers ....and now have contented post-careers..... to know that we are blessed. And we both are grateful.

(ps....a little anecdote: We were laughing this morning over our years of traipsing across the airports of America, and some countries, and desperately searching for....or getting in the wait-que......for a pay-phone to call our secretaries or contacts.

That all went away with the ubuiquity of cell phones. Magical times, now. Trust me.

ps...."secretaries" went away too. :thup: )

Forum List

Back