How many percentage points will Trump beat Haley by in SC?

So Trump got twice as many votes that have ever been recorded in SC.

The Trump campaign earlier this week predicted an "ass-kicking in the making in South Carolina" for Haley.

Awkward_Look_Monkey_Puppet_Daniel_Flores_Interview_banner.jpg

Last edited:
As an aside, some voters could not run their ballots through and were told to put them in a slot that emptied into something that resembled a trash can.

Reason that was offered by the poll workers for having to do this was because the machines (that are supposedly not connected to the Internet) were...get this...not connected to the Internet. lolol.

Maybe they're running isolated drills in preparation for when Tater goes head to head with Trump later on, given that it's only been reported in one county (thus far anyway)

Or maybe in preparation to pad the gap between her and Trump going into Super Tuesday, given that she's advertising 40% of SC vote as a good thing.

I'll bet that none of the mainstream cable news entertainment platforms will report on this, though, including Fox.

Anyway...

Last edited:
I noticed that Trump didn't even mention Hillary, I mean Haley, in his victory speech.

So what's she gonna come back with now?

Normally her comeback in her own speech is that he's ascared of her because he mentioned her.

Last edited:
Haley is at at 39% as of this moment. Which will drive subhuman Trump up a wall as he soils himself uncontrollably.
I seriously doubt it..... They keep putting her up against Biden as a superior and I think that's complete bull crap.....

Last edited:
So Trump got 60% and it looks like either all the delegates unless she squeezes out three.....It's over.

I guess I can safely cast my vote on Super Tuesday for whichever dem moonbat is on the ballot challenging FJB.

Ain't open primaries great?!

Forum List

Back