How Many People Actually Lie On ATF Gun Purchase Forms? Is Hunter Really In The Minority?

May 4, 2022
How Many People Actually Lie On ATF Gun Purchase Forms? Is Hunter Really In The Minority?

What about ex military and others with ptsd?

Are we to believe that a majority of people in rural areas especially, are not using drugs when they seek a permit?

• Banned
Oh here we go, Mr. Background checks now sez "hey how important are background checks?" BAHAHAHAHA :auiqs.jpg:
I had absolutely no issues with buying a sweet handgun, and waiting while being checked out. It was not a hassle. Not sure what others whine about so much, as if they fear being discovered to being whackos. And my other things was a concealed carry permit.

I was living nearby a huge VA hospitals. Far too many people I know with ptsd ended up with permits.

recipe for disaster.

No data would be reliable at this point. But common sense and Occam's razor suggest...
If it's not an issue .. then why have background checks and / or validity of the information provided by a prospective gun owner? Why is Hunter only being indicted for a background form, which everyone else would get years of jail, and Hunter will get off scott free? Why isn't Hunter being charged for tax evasion or the other crimes that would tie his father to him?

Are we to believe that a majority of people in rural areas especially, are not using drugs when they seek a permit?
That isn’t the point. He got caught doing it. We should have intense background checks on everyone buying a gun.

I had absolutely no issues with buying a sweet handgun, and waiting while being checked out. It was not a hassle. Not sure what others whine about so much, as if they fear being discovered to being whackos. And my other things was a concealed carry permit.

I was living nearby a huge VA hospitals. Far too many people I know with ptsd ended up with permits.

recipe for disaster.

Your hatred for anything military shows. When you look at the last 30 years of mass shootings you will find almost none were done by vets. I more worry about you owning a gun since you are showing some mental problems.

Hunter’s Second Amendment rights were violated:

“A federal appeals court on Wednesday ruled that a decades-old law prohibiting users of illegal drugs from owning firearms was unconstitutional as applied to the case of a marijuana user, the latest fallout from a U.S. Supreme Court ruling last year that expanded gun rights.

A three-judge panel of the New Orleans-based 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals concluded that the federal law violated a Mississippi man's right to "keep and bear arms" under the U.S. Constitution's Second Amendment.”

Your hatred for anything military shows. When you look at the last 30 years of mass shootings you will find almost none were done by vets. I more worry about you owning a gun since you are showing some mental problems.
Nope.

Brutal honesty. I see it disturbs you.

Hunter’s Second Amendment rights were violated:

“A federal appeals court on Wednesday ruled that a decades-old law prohibiting users of illegal drugs from owning firearms was unconstitutional as applied to the case of a marijuana user, the latest fallout from a U.S. Supreme Court ruling last year that expanded gun rights.

A three-judge panel of the New Orleans-based 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals concluded that the federal law violated a Mississippi man's right to "keep and bear arms" under the U.S. Constitution's Second Amendment.”

Interesting.

thank you

Forum List

Back