How Many of You Have Seen this? Oh Canada, You Jackbooters!

Point is, look at how they react when regular people get involved and stand up for themselves.

The Left in Canada did it to the truckers, I expect Biden to pull whatever is legal in the USA to prevent the same thing; hell look how they treated regular people who supported Trump! How they talked about them, described them, etc. Regular people have no place voicing their opinion, let alone trying to use their rights to promote it.

And why would we do such a thing, when we have brilliant Leftists guiding our countries so perfectly, telling us all when to poop, how high, and what color!
It's impossible to imagine that the same attempts at sedition and terrorism is being planned in America as we speak. The police, FBI, etc., will be fully aware of who is doing the planning.

The trouble is, the situation needs proactive action by the police to prevent it from happening and that's going to be promoted by those who support bringing down government as being too heavy handed.

Trudeau has the political support he needs to do the job that needs to be done proactively, but would Biden ever be able to gather the political support to do the same.

It's just too bad we can't hear a good discussion on the questions, by normal Americans.
Or can we?

Trump attempting another coup could be much more serious if it's tried again. Instead of assclowns sitting around with their feet up on desks, they could become deadly serious revolutionaries with lots of guns and the courage to use them!

This is why Trudeau's proactive measures need to be understood as absolutely necessary, regardless of whether the protesters go home or not!

Well, Shocked says they are breaking up the truckers now. So, when do you think Trudy will rescind his emergency act, lol. 2023?
Thats a good question

hitler never relaxed control after the Reichstag fire

and it seems that Dr Fauchi will live forever and reach a dozen boosters in a few years

It's impossible to imagine that the same attempts at sedition and terrorism is being planned in America as we speak. The police, FBI, etc., will be fully aware of who is doing the planning.

The trouble is, the situation needs proactive action by the police to prevent it from happening and that's going to be promoted by those who support bringing down government as being too heavy handed.

Trudeau has the political support he needs to do the job that needs to be done proactively, but would Biden ever be able to gather the political support to do the same.

It's just too bad we can't hear a good discussion on the questions, by normal Americans.
Or can we?

Trump attempting another coup could be much more serious if it's tried again. Instead of assclowns sitting around with their feet up on desks, they could become deadly serious revolutionaries with lots of guns and the courage to use them!

This is why Trudeau's proactive measures need to be understood as absolutely necessary, regardless of whether the protesters go home or not!
So protesting is now termed, "sedition and terrorism"? :smoke:
Wow, the left again is redefining words to fit their mantra.

Well, Shocked says they are breaking up the truckers now. So, when do you think Trudy will rescind his emergency act, lol. 2023?
It will depend on how long the police maintain that the threat still exists. And hopefully the NDP will stay rational on their support.
I would guess that it could be a month or so, but the measures still standing is a lot different than applying the force the act grants police.

It will depend on how long the police maintain that the threat still exists. And hopefully the NDP will stay rational on their support.
I would guess that it could be a month or so, but the measures still standing is a lot different than applying the force the act grants police.

Well, let us hope you are correct. I not only feel sorry for the truckers and business owners, I feel badly for a lot of the Canadians. I am sure many of them are just in total shock that Trudeau used this edict. A sense of some return to normalcy will help them quite a bit.

So protesting is now termed, "sedition and terrorism"? :smoke:
Wow, the left again is redefining words to fit their mantra.
It's my opinion that the Jan.6th. actions against government, were much more than just protesting. And in no way could be termed to be 'peaceful' protesting.

As long as the attempts at 'sedition and terrorism' are held at bay, your side will have the luxury of being on the side of right.

That is, until all the details are revealed on what was happening. For one example, the details on who or what group was responsible for the cache of weapons and ammunition that the police found.

So I'll cede you your point for now, but wait for the details that surface later that will justify Trudeau's actions.

I'm always anxious for a rational discussion on the questions posed here. I hope that everybody's opinions can be expressed politely and rationally.

It's my opinion that the Jan.6th. actions against government, were much more than just protesting. And in no way could be termed to be 'peaceful' protesting.

As long as the attempts at 'sedition and terrorism' are held at bay, your side will have the luxury of being on the side of right.

That is, until all the details are revealed on what was happening. For one example, the details on who or what group was responsible for the cache of weapons and ammunition that the police found.

So I'll cede you your point for now, but wait for the details that surface later that will justify Trudeau's actions.

I'm always anxious for a rational discussion on the questions posed here. I hope that everybody's opinions can be expressed politely and rationally.
I didn't say that 1-6-2022 was a peaceful protest, it did turn into a riot.
It certainly wasn't sedition, or by terrorists.

Well, let us hope you are correct. I not only feel sorry for the truckers and business owners, I feel badly for a lot of the Canadians. I am sure many of them are just in total shock that Trudeau used this edict. A sense of some return to normalcy will help them quite a bit.
I think that those Canadians who don't see that it was necessary, will eventually come around to realizing the threat posed against Canada's government. The weapons cache and ammunition seized by the police is only the tip of the iceberg in my opinion.

But granted, the onus is on Trudeau's government to not allow police to abuse the power they've been given.

Hopefully the conservative politicians are good Canadians first and won't try to follow the model of US Republican politicians.

I didn't say that 1-6-2022 was a peaceful protest, it did turn into a riot.
It certainly wasn't sedition, or by terrorists.
Well that's pretty much how I characterized it. Then I went on to describe and predict the possibilities of another follow up attempt by Trump.

As long as my possible scenario doesn't happen then I have ceded you the correct position.

Sometimes my side needs to risk being either a Chamberlain or a Churchill.

Lost a lot of respect for Shocked Canadian over the past few weeks due to his hostile reaction to this protest.
Yes, and you can judge the reactions of the Canadian people from his reaction that has become a 180 on the actions of the police. He won't cede any credit to Trudeau for acting wisely but he has to wear the contradiction he's saddled himself with.
Was there ever any reason to take him seriously? He's got himself a very big issue with authority figures.

The voters wanted the cops to move the truckers.
It's quite laughable in that the right accused Trudeau on not acting soon enough and then the same idiots had to turn to accusing Trudeau of acting too soon.

Choose your side for promoting the political spin!

I have to wonder why he stepped down?
Any success or lack of success wasn't in his hands. Trudeau maintained control over the lack of action or actions taken.

On one hand Canada is to be commended for the police restraint advocated by the Trudeau government.

And on the other hand, the Trudeau government can be criticized for not acting soon enough.

There' no doubt that in the real world, the conservatives are divided on their criticism!

Premier Ford of Ontario came out as being honest on the question, instead of putting his politics above being a good Canadian.

Who would have ever thought it would be him?

Ford will win a political victory too when the whole thing is sorted out.

Happy, happy provincial conservatives!!

Lost a lot of respect for Shocked Canadian over the past few weeks due to his hostile reaction to this protest.

I had a hostile reaction to the border closure, not protesters who exercize their rights. I am firmly against the use of the Emergency Act as well, this in my opinion, is a clear over reach and diminishes the proper use of this extreme position.

As it were, 40% of the donors were American. I hope you guys are asking questions about what Canada is doing with your details...

Forum List

Back