How Many of You Have Seen this? Oh Canada, You Jackbooters!

I hope you guys are asking questions about what Canada is doing with your details...

I didn't donate, but for now, Canada and all things Canadian are now off my table. If one part of something is made there, I'll get something else. I will not support Canada with one dime of my money. Trudeau was so concerned about getting his economy moving again, that he forgot that he has offended hundreds of millions of people here and around the world with the way he has done it who now take a VERY dim view of your country.

It was a protest that went too far and turned into a riot. And the FBI confirmed it wasn't insurrection.
Should those who did the crime be punished? Of course they should, but they weren't terrorists.
The same justice department has charged people with sedition... So now the DOJ calls it sedition.

If you're going to beat your chest and say "the FBI didn't call it insurrection"....now you have to say that they're calling it "sedition"... Can't have a double standard can you? Of course you can.

Lets spend our time trashing our neighbor nation, send money... encourage the mess to come here. I just really like shortages, & more hate too. Like we don't have enough problems.
Blob supporters are only happy when they are pissed off and causing misery. Have you ever seen one of them post something positive here without a snide comment/political subtext?

Me neither.

Forum List

Back