How Many of You Have Seen this? Oh Canada, You Jackbooters!

I had a hostile reaction to the border closure, not protesters who exercize their rights. I am firmly against the use of the Emergency Act as well, this in my opinion, is a clear over reach and diminishes the proper use of this extreme position.

As it were, 40% of the donors were American. I hope you guys are asking questions about what Canada is doing with your details...

QUESTION--------->Could the Canadian Government have arrested the truckers for blocking? Did the truckers shoot anyone? Did they burn stuff down?

If they could have arrested them, why seize their money? Why does the Left say to............drain their gastanks, and flatten their tires? Promoting theft on a country wide basis?

Look at the regular 50 something woman in the video. Does she seem anti patriotic to anyone? They call her at her business, and said what to her and her employees? They were going to do what!!!!!!!!!

I REALLY hope the Left is proud, and if ever you are paid back in kind, not a peep; not one damn peep! You showed what is acceptable by your standards.

I feel badly for both Americans and Canadians who have to put up with this crap, because their respective governments have over stepped their bounds. Understand, since the start of this pandemic those truckers gave you the ability to eat and live while you hunkered down. 80% are vaccinated, but just believe the government is over stepping. It was AOK for these truckers to go through so you could eat, just 6 or 7 weeks ago, but now it is crucial they can't! Got a study showing truckers spreading the virus do ya?!?!?!?!

Our government officials stated that the convoy was receiving funding from "pro-Trump citizens" from the U.S. This was part of the justification argument for passing the Emergency Act. Go search it out, I saw it live in conference calls yesterday.

Consider that. A former U.S president who entered into a new trade agreement with Canada, and, received 75M or so votes is now considered to be one that "terrorists" support according to some in government.

I found the comments from these people to really understate how arrogant and uninformed they are on how their comments can hurt US as Canadian citizens, not them.

It is what it is. We are in a bad spot globally right now, losing 200,000k jobs a month and those who can't right the ship need to blame someone. Even as the rest of the world moves away from mandates at rapid speed.

This is what a traitor would say to minimize or trivialize the attempted over throw of our democratic system.

Fuck off, traitor, you have no credibility, no honor, and you aren’t a true American.
Bullshit, you wouldn't know what sedition looked like if it bitch slapped you.
Terrorists???? What a moron.
Welcome back Coloradomtnman

The police are going full nazi, beating people for daring to stand up for their rights.

Bullshit, you wouldn't know what sedition looked like if it bitch slapped you.
Terrorists???? What a moron.
Welcome back Coloradomtnman
A mob of Trump supporters stormed the capital to stop the peaceful transfer of power in our democratic system of government. That makes them traitors. Support them? Then you are also a traitor. Wave a nazi or a flag used by the Confederacy: traitor. Support those who wave those flags? Then you’re a traitor.

Thanks, Meister, it’s been a hot minute.

A mob of Trump supporters stormed the capital to stop the peaceful transfer of power in our democratic system of government. That makes them traitors. Support them? Then you are also a traitor. Wave a nazi or a flag used by the Confederacy: traitor. Support those who wave those flags? Then you’re a traitor.

It was a protest that went too far and turned into a riot. And the FBI confirmed it wasn't insurrection.
Should those who did the crime be punished? Of course they should, but they weren't terrorists.

Last edited:

Dude, you want to talk about Jan 6th, there are numerous threads to do so. This is all about how Canada reacted to the truckers, and about the woman in the video who sooooooo resembles a terrorist.

Just so you know------------->it has been widely reported that 40% of the money for Canadian truckers was donated by people in the USA.

I am not going to argue that point at all, but then again, if 60% of the money came from Canada, that 60% has exactly 0% to do with Trump! It has to do with how Canada is thinking! Get a grip!

It was a protest that went to far and turned into a riot. And the FBI confirmed it wasn't insurrection.
Should those who did the crime be punished? Of course they should, but they weren't terrorists.

The FBI DOES consider those who attacked the capital as terrorists as shown in the testimony given by the Director to Congress. The FBI may not consider the attack on the capital an insurrection because it wasn’t coordinated but the goal of the terrorists was to pressure Congress into not certifying the election results and, based on their own words, to kill congress people and the VP.

The DOJ has charged some of those who attacked the capital with “seditious conspiracy”. Sounds like treason to me.

What was the ultimate goal of the terrorists on 1/6? To install Trump as leader despite his loss. That undermines American democracy. Those people are traitors to our system of government, the principles upon which the nation was founded, the Constitution, and therefore can not be considered patriots or anything BUT seditious traitors.

The FBI DOES consider those who attacked the capital as terrorists as shown in the testimony given by the Director to Congress. The FBI may not consider the attack on the capital an insurrection because it wasn’t coordinated but the goal of the terrorists was to pressure Congress into not certifying the election results and, based on their own words, to kill congress people and the VP.

The DOJ has charged some of those who attacked the capital with “seditious conspiracy”. Sounds like treason to me.

What was the ultimate goal of the terrorists on 1/6? To install Trump as leader despite his loss. That undermines American democracy. Those people are traitors to our system of government, the principles upon which the nation was founded, the Constitution, and therefore can not be considered patriots or anything BUT seditious traitors.
The FBI is full of shit

and you can tell them I said that

Want to know how Dragonchick and the rest of them treat freedom on the Canada side? And you wonder why they come here and try and tell the USA what to do!

Sad state of affairs if you ask me! Washington Post along with Canadian media doxed these people for doing nothing illegal. If you look at this woman, does she look like some sort of terrorist to you?

Bet she does to Dragonchick along with a few of our other Canadian members.

Shame on the whole bunch of you sorry individuals!

Great interview. Thanks again for posting it.

Lets spend our time trashing our neighbor nation, send money... encourage the mess to come here. I just really like shortages, & more hate too. Like we don't have enough problems.

Let's wait for these people to have their day in court. Being charged with seditious conspiracy is not being convicted of
that crime.
That mob wasn't cohesive enough to have an end game other than being pissed, and knuckleheaded.

Last edited:
I had a hostile reaction to the border closure, not protesters who exercize their rights. I am firmly against the use of the Emergency Act as well, this in my opinion, is a clear over reach and diminishes the proper use of this extreme position.

As it were, 40% of the donors were American. I hope you guys are asking questions about what Canada is doing with your details...

When it came time to put up, you should just as well shut-up.
Half measures just don't send the right message to jackbooted globalists.
I should put your sorry half ass on ignore.

Forum List

Back