How Many of You Have Seen this? Oh Canada, You Jackbooters!

imawhosure

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2015
Want to know how Dragonchick and the rest of them treat freedom on the Canada side? And you wonder why they come here and try and tell the USA what to do!

Sad state of affairs if you ask me! Washington Post along with Canadian media doxed these people for doing nothing illegal. If you look at this woman, does she look like some sort of terrorist to you?

Bet she does to Dragonchick along with a few of our other Canadian members.

Shame on the whole bunch of you sorry individuals!

This is a prime example of what a government can do to its people if not held in check by the voters.
Our government right now is not that far behind.

And I agree with you. They are not even hiding it anymore. It must not be illegal for media to dox people, because I haven't seen anyone in Canada or the USA suing them.

But, if that is the case, while I think doxing is reprehensible, we should all remember that once more media turns towards our way of thinking!

Want to know how Dragonchick and the rest of them treat freedom on the Canada side? And you wonder why they come here and try and tell the USA what to do!

Sad state of affairs if you ask me! Washington Post along with Canadian media doxed these people for doing nothing illegal. If you look at this woman, does she look like some sort of terrorist to you?

A person's appearance tells you nothing about the criminal activity she is promoting.

The police are breaking up the convoy right now. I knew this was needed before the weekend, as it is 'Family Day" long weekend here and more would have shown up. There is also apparently another convoy coming from Edmonton, they won't gain access as the police fenced up the area last night.

Canadians are hugging and sitting down besides signs talking about moral obligation to protest (if my French is good), singing O Canada as police come in, people link chained. There are probably 80-120 police in each group, 11 locations apparently as they clear it out. Use of drones, spotters on roofs, automatic weapons. It has however been a very peaceful breakup as they are arrested. This might change as so many are linked arm in arm.

You can bet many officers sympathize with them. They haven't been violent, but they have been a headache and they made a major tactical mistake IMO in blocking the border. Whoever in their protest group who advised the border blockade was no ally of their protest goals.

Also, for once the police are allowing the world to see these tactics, Canadian police have a very bad reputation. The police in this breakup know the world is watching, they have been professional thus far and the protesters will be moved accordingly.

they made a major tactical mistake IMO in blocking the border.
I read that the truckers allowed one lane to remain open

may i say your more or less hostile attitude toward the truckers surprises me

I side with the truckers, but it is your country not mine

Also, for once the police are allowing the world to see these tactics, Canadian police have a very bad reputation. The police in this breakup know the world is watching, they have been professional thus far and the protesters will be moved accordingly.
You're right this time but it's not 'for once'.
I'm happy to hear you finally taking the right side on this issue. You can still pretend that Trudeau has done the wrong thins, but that's pretty laughable when you say the police have been professional.
Trudeau has enabled the police to be professional, as well as limited their behaviour to be non-violent.

The opinion shared by some is that American authorities contacted Canada and basically told them to clear the border. Canada has obliged.

I support protest, I don't support the Emergency Act. The police have the power to deal with criminals accordingly, we didn't need to use this Act for the first time in history.

The blocking of a border to me is a non-starter.

Oh Canada!
We hate Freedom with our hearts!
We wear our goose stepping Boots
And and march all over liberty whenever Trudeau FARTS!

Point is, look at how they react when regular people get involved and stand up for themselves.

The Left in Canada did it to the truckers, I expect Biden to pull whatever is legal in the USA to prevent the same thing; hell look how they treated regular people who supported Trump! How they talked about them, described them, etc. Regular people have no place voicing their opinion, let alone trying to use their rights to promote it.

And why would we do such a thing, when we have brilliant Leftists guiding our countries so perfectly, telling us all when to poop, how high, and what color!

This is the result of letting leftist pieces of shit into positions of power. So sorry for Canadian supporters of freedom. For US citizens: Never let them take away your 2nd amendment rights, the ultimate defense for the individual against the leftist cult.

, I don't support the Emergency Act. The police have the power to deal with criminals accordingly, we didn't need to use this Act for the first time in history.

Well, they did have to curtail all the rioting, the burning buildings, the tearing down of statues, and
to disarm all the armed terrorists that were batshit crazy out of control.....oh wait, that wasn't Canada.

The opinion shared by some is that American authorities contacted Canada and basically told them to clear the border. Canada has obliged.

I support protest, I don't support the Emergency Act. The police have the power to deal with criminals accordingly, we didn't need to use this Act for the first time in history.

I suggested that one traffic lane was open

did anyone in the Trudaeu admin consider negotiating with the truckers and seeking a compromise?

maybe even ending these mandates with fangs?

Well, they did have to curtail all the rioting, the burning buildings, the tearing down of statues, and
to disarm all the armed terrorists that were bat crazy out of control.....oh wait that wasn't Canada.
How true

Trudeau is treating the truckers like terrorists and even shockedcanadian implied they are criminals

i really cant understand that attitude

to disarm all the armed terrorists that were batshit crazy out of control.....oh wait, that wasn't Canada.

I agree, you had it worse. Your system is far more free in terms of expression, it's why our economy is in ruins. We don't innovate or think freely. I support peaceful protest and civil disobedience, that's how our system is supposed to differ from others. I can't support being held hostage at an International border,

That said, how many on here and on Fox wanted Trump to call in the National Guard during your protests? Even with the Seattle situation? I disagreed, saying "the local and state police can deal with it".

I say the same about this protest. The RCMP and Windsor police cleared two borders. No violence. The Emergencies Act didn't need to be called.

How true

Trudeau is treating the truckers like terrorists and even shockedcanadian implied they are criminals

i really cant understand that attitude

Well, Shocked says they are breaking up the truckers now. So, when do you think Trudy will rescind his emergency act, lol. 2023?

Our country is ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENT. Ask the Bundys. Lavoy Finicum.

The police are NOT your friend. They will obey the govts orders regardless of how they feel about the Constitution or any oath they took.

Forum List

Back