How many here believe Trump's claim that he will not finacially benefit from the new tax laws?

Do you believe that the new tax laws will not financially benefit President Trump and his family?

• Total voters
I don't believe it for a second. At best it would only apply to segments and Trump often exaggerates. The intent is for the USA to gain wealth, and he's American so go figure. He's a wealthy American so figure again.

Maybe you should try informing yourself from other places other than Rachel Maddow, CNN, ABC, FOX, MSN, MSNBC cause they like to spread bs lies like cancer so their cult can all stay stuck in STUPID and UNINFORMED that way it keeps the moronic DEMOCRATS in office , the best part is the dumb fks are losing power .

View attachment 167353

While a majority of the left in America believe the recently passed tax cuts will benefit the rich and not help the poor, mainstream media has been forced to acknowledge the benefits average Americans will receive.
Compilation Video: MSM Forced To Cover Benefits Of Trump Tax Plan

You do understand that these bonuses are drops in the bucket of tax-cut windfalls for the corporations...dont you?

These companies can give all their employees 3 thousand dollar raise (not a one time bonus) and STILL swim in tax-cuts.

They are throwing these breadcrumbs because they are EMBARRASSED at how tilted this tax-cut is in their favor and they know unless they do some heavy duty PR it's only a matter of time before even dumbass Trumpsters will figure out they got duped.

You understand what you do because you are totally bulls...............ed to by msm

Even Trump will tell these asses are lying about it all.

Maybe you should try informing yourself from other places other than Rachel Maddow, CNN, ABC, FOX, MSN, MSNBC cause they like to spread bs lies like cancer so their cult can all stay stuck in STUPID and UNINFORMED that way it keeps the moronic DEMOCRATS in office , the best part is the dumb fks are losing power .

View attachment 167353

While a majority of the left in America believe the recently passed tax cuts will benefit the rich and not help the poor, mainstream media has been forced to acknowledge the benefits average Americans will receive.

You do understand that these bonuses are drops in the bucket of tax-cut windfalls for the corporations...dont you?

These companies can give all their employees 3 thousand dollar raise (not a one time bonus) and STILL swim in tax-cuts.

They are throwing these breadcrumbs because they are EMBARRASSED at how tilted this tax-cut is in their favor and they know unless they do some heavy duty PR it's only a matter of time before even dumbass Trumpsters will figure out they got duped.

You understand what you do because you are totally bulls...............ed to by msm

What did I lie about?

Yes middle class gets some breadcrumbs ( a few % after tax income increase, and even that expires in 2025), while corporations make out like bandits (+14% avg. after tax income, INDEFINITELY)

View attachment 167353

What did I lie about?

Yes middle class gets some breadcrumbs ( a few % after tax income increase, and even that expires in 2025), while corporations make out like bandits (+14% avg. after tax income, INDEFINITELY)

Those damn employers.

OMG! ZERO YES votes? Maybe his supporters love him because he is lying slime? Something we never thought of and they obviously don't care about.

View attachment 167353

What did I lie about?

Those damn employers.

Those damn employees and those damn sane budgets...?

Trump is a U.S. citizen, is he not? He should benefit as the rest of us will.

So why is he LYING HIS ASS OFF ABOUT IT?

And lets get something straight - maxing out credit cards for yet another round of tax-cuts DOES NOT BENEFIT US in the long run. We are just trading future tax raises for today's tax-cuts we don't really need.

View attachment 167353

What did I lie about?

Those damn employers.

Those damn employees and those damn sane budgets...?

Sane budgets? Like adding up to two trillion in debt?

Add me to the don’t give a shit crowd. I’ll be busy trying to pay as little as possible to those crooks. I’ve got better things to do than fret over Trumps taxes, the neighbors, the gal at the quick stop.,, not my problem.

Actually, President Trump goes one step further in his repeated claims. He says that the new tax laws will cost both him and his rich friends money, and that those friends are mad at him. Uh-huh. I wonder if we'll ever meet one of those angry friends who will tell the rest of us how the new tax laws are hurting him financially since I know that Trump will never provide any evidence.

Before I tee up the question in the poll section, I have an observation. Nothing stunning, really. Frankly, it's just the opposite; it's glaringly obvious.

When Obama was president, in the media, talk radio, and on message boards, it was quite common to hear all kinds of people state (claim is a better word) that simple facts about Obama were lies.

One stated that he was secretly a Muslim. I know everyone has heard that one. Another stated that his father wasn't really his father. Another claimed that his book was ghost written by Bill Ayers. Another claimed that he was registered as a foreign student while in college. Of course, the most famous one was the claim that he was not born in the U.S. and was instead born in Kenya which, of course, was championed most famously by Donald Trump.

All of this is just a passing observation to set up my point.

So, the 2016 election takes place, a Republican (obviously Donald Trump) takes office, and what do the supporters of Trump (who are also the accusers of Obama's so-called lies) get as a replacement for President Obama? They (as well as the rest of us, I should add) get an unabashed and unapologetic serial liar as president of the USA.

They are too numerous to mention here even after less than a year in office.

However, let's look at Trump's often repeated latest claim which he's repeatedly stated over and over again. It's his claim that the new tax laws would not only not benefit him financially, but that it would actually cost both him and his rich friends money. Who here believes that?

Forget for the moment the lowering of the top marginal tax bracket from 39.6% down to 37%. Instead, think of the benefit to large holders of real estate during the final reconciliation negotiations between Republicans in the House and Senate. The provision allows owners of large real estate holdings through LLCs to deduct a percentage of their “pass through” income from their taxes. How could that possibly not benefit Trump?

I don't care.

I don't care if he does or not.

Do you care if he lies?

How about if he's delusional?

As an adult, (major assumption on my part) I would guess you had learned by now that you never pay attention to what people say but rather what they DO. President Trump has been enormously successful. That makes me happy. Why doesn't it please you?

Add me to the don’t give a shit crowd. I’ll be busy trying to pay as little as possible to those crooks. I’ve got better things to do than fret over Trumps taxes, the neighbors, the gal at the quick stop.,, not my problem.
Is the gal at the quick stop hot?

Is the gal at the quick stop hot?
One of them is. The other two are ok. But I equally don’t give a shit about any of their taxes.

Actually, President Trump goes one step further in his repeated claims. He says that the new tax laws will cost both him and his rich friends money, and that those friends are mad at him. Uh-huh. I wonder if we'll ever meet one of those angry friends who will tell the rest of us how the new tax laws are hurting him financially since I know that Trump will never provide any evidence.

Before I tee up the question in the poll section, I have an observation. Nothing stunning, really. Frankly, it's just the opposite; it's glaringly obvious.

When Obama was president, in the media, talk radio, and on message boards, it was quite common to hear all kinds of people state (claim is a better word) that simple facts about Obama were lies.

One stated that he was secretly a Muslim. I know everyone has heard that one. Another stated that his father wasn't really his father. Another claimed that his book was ghost written by Bill Ayers. Another claimed that he was registered as a foreign student while in college. Of course, the most famous one was the claim that he was not born in the U.S. and was instead born in Kenya which, of course, was championed most famously by Donald Trump.

All of this is just a passing observation to set up my point.

So, the 2016 election takes place, a Republican (obviously Donald Trump) takes office, and what do the supporters of Trump (who are also the accusers of Obama's so-called lies) get as a replacement for President Obama? They (as well as the rest of us, I should add) get an unabashed and unapologetic serial liar as president of the USA.

They are too numerous to mention here even after less than a year in office.

However, let's look at Trump's often repeated latest claim which he's repeatedly stated over and over again. It's his claim that the new tax laws would not only not benefit him financially, but that it would actually cost both him and his rich friends money. Who here believes that?

Forget for the moment the lowering of the top marginal tax bracket from 39.6% down to 37%. Instead, think of the benefit to large holders of real estate during the final reconciliation negotiations between Republicans in the House and Senate. The provision allows owners of large real estate holdings through LLCs to deduct a percentage of their “pass through” income from their taxes. How could that possibly not benefit Trump?
Wait doesn't he live in New York, according to the left, the repeal of the SALT deductions will cost him a ton.

“How many here believe Trump's claim that he will not finacially benefit from the new tax laws?”

The usual Trump sycophants and others on the blind partisan right who believe and attempt to propagate Trump’s lies.

Forum List

Back