How many days before the riots start in the cities?

Did you see this one happening?

Say what they want about InfoWars, they're the only one I've heard that story from.
Typical. That infowars bunch usually has some sort of gloom/doom stuff. It makes him a good living when he's not blowing it on lawyers for drunk driving. I don't live in a big city. Not sure why anyone chooses to. Not too worried. They riot and burn in this contry just because their sports team loses a championship, or even wins one.

YOu weak ass dumb fk stop usinng the source to deny you look like a HUGE HUGE DUMB ASS HOLE

This video is in the story I posted does this look like FKN INFOWARAS stooge. lol I still luv yah though hehe.

Look dickweed, Infowarp isn't know to be very credible at best. What is this, the conspiracy forum?

What media is credible, numbnuts?

None are totally credible. Some just strain and break credibility more regularly than others, like the nutball rag infowarp, ya mindless tool.

Say what they want about InfoWars, they're the only one I've heard that story from.
Typical. That infowars bunch usually has some sort of gloom/doom stuff. It makes him a good living when he's not blowing it on lawyers for drunk driving. I don't live in a big city. Not sure why anyone chooses to. Not too worried. They riot and burn in this contry just because their sports team loses a championship, or even wins one.

YOu weak ass dumb fk stop usinng the source to deny you look like a HUGE HUGE DUMB ASS HOLE

This video is in the story I posted does this look like FKN INFOWARAS stooge. lol I still luv yah though hehe.

Look dickweed, Infowarp isn't know to be very credible at best. What is this, the conspiracy forum?

None are totally credible. Some just strain and break credibility more regularly than others, like the nutball rag infowarp, ya mindless tool.

Sorry homo, I'm not a democrat voter.

Global collapse that everyone moron thought was a conspiracy as it unfolds in their faces each day.

As they rein in their powers we have yet to see what's is really coming. The sheep ain't seen nuttin yet lol.

Did you mean to say conspiracy theory? Just because it is unfolding does not mean that it was not previously conspired upon. That of course would require some knowledge of english and something more than dog puddle thought process. Your favorite little wise saying " never let a good crisis go to waste " is proof that there is conspiracy active in the responses.....you putzenburger you....now sit down before you injure yourself.

JO

LMFAO CLUELESS!!! IT's a shame you can't see how you totally lack knowledge with these issues. Anyone who uses the source as a denial is WEAK all of MSM (lie)---- deal with it don't like how I type write explain that's your problem.........

Ever notice how most ppl can't stand grammar/spelling NAZI's yeah I didn't think so.

Hope you think you made yourself feel better while trying to make the viewers focus on me! So dumb ass focus on the issue and not your gawd dam grammar Nazi SYNDROME!!

LOL get over it panzy.

Good god man! Your grammar and syntax create a pungent smell even through the screen.
I would respond to your blathering but I honestly don't know what the hell you just said.
This is not about you btw.....so drop the ego bullshit...that much I get from what you supposedly typed.

JO

NOBODY can riot like Ol #1. A six foot three little boy being shot by whitey can cause an entire city to burn. When Newport,hair hat and 40 shortages appear Mad Leroy Maxx will B tearing shit up !
1585410088217.png

Are you denying riots in Newburg NY last night?

ur just a little dumber than you realize it's ok e are use to zombies ass dumb fks. It takes awhile to wake up deeply indoctrinated dumb asses...

Gawd ur so clueless and have no idea as the facts stare right back at you shit for brains.

Last edited:
They want civil unrest. To show to the world that Pres.Trump is unfit to be president. And then Hillary will come in and tell the people that the pandemic is over. That everyone can play outside. And then everything will be back to normal. And they will announce Hillary to be President and give her the Nobel peace prize.

obama2.gif

NOBODY can riot like Ol #1. A six foot three little boy being shot by whitey can cause an entire city to burn. When Newport,hair hat and 40 shortages appear Mad Leroy Maxx will B tearing shit up !
View attachment 316337

Uhh the pictures they used for PYSCH warfare to get all these dumb fks balling for that innocent little looking boy photo meanwhile when the bastard did what he did he was a 6ft fkn thug.......

This gave the perfect example how the gov. uses PYSHE warfare via the media and this is also why we tell the sheep including stupid fk above with aaa " it's infowars mentality" they can't ee how this works and never do cause their loving gov. parents could never do such things.

MK ULTRA..
why so many losers can't comprehend programs the feds run is beyond me.
1585411267622.png

Global collapse that everyone moron thought was a conspiracy as it unfolds in their faces each day.

As they rein in their powers we have yet to see what's is really coming. The sheep ain't seen nuttin yet lol.

Did you mean to say conspiracy theory? Just because it is unfolding does not mean that it was not previously conspired upon. That of course would require some knowledge of english and something more than dog puddle thought process. Your favorite little wise saying " never let a good crisis go to waste " is proof that there is conspiracy active in the responses.....you putzenburger you....now sit down before you injure yourself.

JO

LMFAO CLUELESS!!! IT's a shame you can't see how you totally lack knowledge with these issues. Anyone who uses the source as a denial is WEAK all of MSM (lie)---- deal with it don't like how I type write explain that's your problem.........

Ever notice how most ppl can't stand grammar/spelling NAZI's yeah I didn't think so.

Hope you think you made yourself feel better while trying to make the viewers focus on me! So dumb ass focus on the issue and not your gawd dam grammar Nazi SYNDROME!!

LOL get over it panzy.

Good god man! Your grammar and syntax create a pungent smell even through the screen.
I would respond to your blathering but I honestly don't know what the hell you just said.
This is not about you btw.....so drop the ego bullshit...that much I get from what you supposedly typed.

JO

GET Over it

I HAVE A BROKEN KEY BOARD WHEN I HIT THE SPACE BAR IT PUTS PERIODS WHERE THERE SHOULDN'T BE ONE

IT TYPES DOUBLE LETTERS IF U HAVEN'T NOTICE ! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Homophobia all you go left? Bye Mike. Ignore.

You too Fr

Homophobia all you go left? Bye Mike. Ignore.

U2 FreeDumb lover

Are you denying riots in Newburg NY last night?

Of course not. Like I was pointing out they riot in cities when they are mad. They riot is cities when they are happy. This is not new and one of the reasons I have never wanted to live is a large city. I will be fine where I am. Since it is not new and it upsets you, why did you not move to a more stable environment years ago?

ur just a little dumber than you realize it's ok e are use to zombies ass dumb fks. It takes awhile to wake up deeply indoctrinated dumb asses...

Gawd ur so clueless and have no idea as the facts stare right back at you shit for brains.

Go tell henny penny and chicken lickin. If it is all the same to you, maybe I'll panic later, but I doubt it. If your zombies come (they won't) to the less crowded settlements of the country, I am better prepared than most.

Go tell henny penny and chicken lickin. If it is all the same to you, maybe I'll panic later, but I doubt it. If your zombies come (they won't) to the less crowded settlements of the country, I am better prepared than most.

Handing out leftover Halloween candy is not what I'd call "being prepared."

:auiqs.jpg:

Never mind. It's already started.

Social unrest could erupt among the urban poor and marginalised in the West's biggest cities as they lack sources of income amid the COVID-19 crisis, the head of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) said on Friday...

"This is a social bomb that can explode at any moment, because they don't have any way to have an income," said Rocca, whose Geneva-based agency also deploys volunteers in hard-hit Spain and France.

He said the largest Western cities could see these problems emerge "in a few weeks".

Pandemic could spark unrest among West's urban poor - Red Cross aid agency

Overnight rioting and fire in Newburgh, NY

"A fire was burning at the intersection of First and Carpenter streets in the City of Newburgh about midnight Saturday. Tensions ran high in the city Friday evening after police said an armed man was shot and killed by a police officer, and an officer was shot, during an incident on William Street."

Overnight rioting and fire in Newburgh (with video)

Virus prevention measures turn violent in parts of Africa

"Police fired tear gas at a crowd of Kenyan ferry commuters as the country’s first day of a coronavirus curfew slid into chaos. Elsewhere, officers were captured in mobile phone footage whacking people with batons."

Virus prevention measures turn violent in parts of Africa
All those blue cities love it
here in a red state we are working except for non essential jobs

Forum List

Back