How many days before the riots start in the cities?

Did you see this one happening?

Say what they want about InfoWars, they're the only one I've heard that story from.

info fucking wars? lol............. will the riots include lizard people?

Would you earnestly like to know why we call you liberals, progressives, and Democrats "low-information" and "uniformed"? I'll gladly give you a couple clues here:

Whenever someone mentions a story reported by say for instance, InfoWars, FOX News, OAN, etc, the immediate knee-jerk reaction from the left is "Oh....it's just InfoWars/Faux News, etc." That conclusion is based on the fact that whatever "news" source they subscribe to, be it CNN, MSNBC, late night comedy shows, etc., made no mention of the story.

So let me help a brother out here. How about the Washington Examiner?

Chinese riot police clash with civilians after travel restrictions eased in coronavirus epicenter

South China Morning Post?

Police, public clash as border reopens between Hubei and Jiangxi provinces

The Sun?

Coronavirus riots erupt near Wuhan as locals leave quarantine only to be told they can’t travel anywhere else in China

UPI?

Fighting erupts at Chinese bridge between Hubei, Jiangxi provinces

The UK Daily Mail?

China's coronavirus epicentre Wuhan lifts lockdown travel restrictions

See now? You're informed. Don't you feel smarter already?

Last edited:
How many days before the riots start in the cities?
What the conservitard timeframe for the false flag attacks?

Why would we need to utilize "false flag attacks" when we're already in power?

Those are something the communist left does.
1585422693186.png

I feel like you are challenging me!

..I just want someone to beat the shit out of me

lmfao. you just made me piss myself omfg jerk!!! lol
Yep, the minute they said healthy people are carriers. How fking stupid. Shaming citizens by governors and mayors. Yeah, they hate us
Basically healthy looking people can be carriers of all sorts of nasty stuff. Per viruses and vaccines this kinda stuff is going down. They are using pieces and portions of various viral concoctions that are creating a mess for some.

Flu shot- corona & netapneumoniavirus.jpg

..I just want someone to beat the shit out of me
This reminds me of one of my most favorite songs from country singer Hal Ketchum. "Be careful what you're dreaming....."

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (a fan of Hal since 1991)

P.S. Oh, the dream that makes a sparrow fly can make an eagle fall....."

Since when is something like what is going on now needed for a riot to happen? Anything can take place anywhere and at anytime no matter what is going on elsewhere.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

We're not
Never mind. It's already started.

Social unrest could erupt among the urban poor and marginalised in the West's biggest cities as they lack sources of income amid the COVID-19 crisis, the head of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) said on Friday...

"This is a social bomb that can explode at any moment, because they don't have any way to have an income," said Rocca, whose Geneva-based agency also deploys volunteers in hard-hit Spain and France.

He said the largest Western cities could see these problems emerge "in a few weeks".

Pandemic could spark unrest among West's urban poor - Red Cross aid agency

Overnight rioting and fire in Newburgh, NY

"A fire was burning at the intersection of First and Carpenter streets in the City of Newburgh about midnight Saturday. Tensions ran high in the city Friday evening after police said an armed man was shot and killed by a police officer, and an officer was shot, during an incident on William Street."

Overnight rioting and fire in Newburgh (with video)

Virus prevention measures turn violent in parts of Africa

"Police fired tear gas at a crowd of Kenyan ferry commuters as the country’s first day of a coronavirus curfew slid into chaos. Elsewhere, officers were captured in mobile phone footage whacking people with batons."

The riot had nothing to do with the virus or not being able to find toilet paper or being told to shelter in place, or anything like it. The riot was because a cop shot and killed an armed guy. It was the same kind of riots we see every time a cop shoots a black guy.

I think you're just looking for violence so you can use some of your hoarded bullets and cool guns. Amirite?

We're not

Social unrest could erupt among the urban poor and marginalised in the West's biggest cities as they lack sources of income amid the COVID-19 crisis, the head of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) said on Friday...

"This is a social bomb that can explode at any moment, because they don't have any way to have an income," said Rocca, whose Geneva-based agency also deploys volunteers in hard-hit Spain and France.

He said the largest Western cities could see these problems emerge "in a few weeks".

"A fire was burning at the intersection of First and Carpenter streets in the City of Newburgh about midnight Saturday. Tensions ran high in the city Friday evening after police said an armed man was shot and killed by a police officer, and an officer was shot, during an incident on William Street."

"Police fired tear gas at a crowd of Kenyan ferry commuters as the country’s first day of a coronavirus curfew slid into chaos. Elsewhere, officers were captured in mobile phone footage whacking people with batons."

The riot had nothing to do with the virus or not being able to find toilet paper or being told to shelter in place, or anything like it. The riot was because a cop shot and killed an armed guy. It was the same kind of riots we see every time a cop shoots a black guy.

I think you're just looking for violence so you can use some of your hoarded bullets and cool guns. Amirite?
You never been right before, what's different now, ya commie loon?

We're not

You're asking me if you are right? :auiqs.jpg:

No. Actually you're fucked in the head. Leave it to the mind of a liberal to cook up some imaginary scenario where people die. Personally I'm more of a tree-murderer, since the only thing I do is punch holes in paper.

But thank you for the compliment, my guns are pretty cool.
:04:

We're not

No. Actually you're fucked in the head. Leave it to the mind of a liberal to cook up some imaginary scenario where people die. Personally I'm more of a tree-murderer, since the only thing I do is punch holes in paper.

Sorry if I got you confused with someone else. The only one cooking up the imaginary scenario is you, though. That was not a virus riot. So why did you try to convince everyone it was?

We're not

Sorry if I got you confused with someone else. The only one cooking up the imaginary scenario is you, though. That was not a virus riot. So why did you try to convince everyone it was?

I asked "How many days" before the unrest started, and posted a link to a virus-related riot in Africa. Another member also linked a virus-related riot in China.

Of course the Newburgh riot was over some armed thug who got perforated by the police, but it's a little early for riot season there. They were probably wound up tight already.

Now if you want to disagree with me about the premise of possible upcoming riots in the cities, I will gladly give you some addition information...

Coronavirus riots to erupt 'at any moment' as Red Cross warns cities face 'social bomb'

If food is not available to migrant workers, food riot may be a real possibility: Pronab Sen

Charred houses, layers of dust: Delhi riot victims return home due to coronavirus outbreak

Inmates in Colombia riot over coronavirus spread, 23 dead

South Dakota Governor Signs 'Riot-Boosting' Penalties

Hundreds of Migrants Riot to Attempt Escape at Mexican Detention Facility

Hey there I mean to tell you thanks for sticking by me throuugh all my post and torment as I told Rodshi--- I appreciate all you guys have doen to well visit my post daily or all those other little things. ANy how thanks.

I have a few others to capture for that same Thank you Like JimB. lol

Forum List

Back