How many days before the riots start in the cities?

Did you see this one happening?

Say what they want about InfoWars, they're the only one I've heard that story from.
Typical. That infowars bunch usually has some sort of gloom/doom stuff. It makes him a good living when he's not blowing it on lawyers for drunk driving. I don't live in a big city. Not sure why anyone chooses to. Not too worried. They riot and burn in this contry just because their sports team loses a championship, or even wins one.

YOu weak ass dumb fk stop usinng the source to deny you look like a HUGE HUGE DUMB ASS HOLE

This video is in the story I posted does this look like FKN INFOWARAS stooge. lol I still luv yah though hehe.

What the conservitard timeframe for the false flag attacks?

Why would we need to utilize "false flag attacks" when we're already in power?

Because you kids aren't too bright.
Right the dumbest mf-ers on the planet beat your sorry bitch in a rigged election. Yeah we dumb....
I didn't say Vladimir Putin was dumb.

So you believe Putin was responsible for Trump's election, yet at the same time you believe that InfoWars is "conspiracy theory"?

You are a confused person.
:auiqs.jpg:

Global collapse that everyone moron thought was a conspiracy as it unfolds in their faces each day.

As they rein in their powers we have yet to see what's is really coming. The sheep ain't seen nuttin yet lol.

Did you mean to say conspiracy theory? Just because it is unfolding does not mean that it was not previously conspired upon. That of course would require some knowledge of english and something more than dog puddle thought process. Your favorite little wise saying " never let a good crisis go to waste " is proof that there is conspiracy active in the responses.....you putzenburger you....now sit down before you injure yourself.

JO

Last edited:

Right the dumbest mf-ers on the planet beat your sorry bitch in a rigged election. Yeah we dumb....

He would have to be dumb to put Trump in office crapitus.....Trump has destroyed his Hydrocarbon empire almost single handedly.....not too smart of vlad to help him win eh?

JO

So you believe Putin was responsible for Trump's election, yet at the same time you believe that InfoWars is "conspiracy theory"?

Amazing how their thinking is
The so called logic.........
The so called ignorance is mind blowing how pathetically and easily lead by the nose these idiots are..

The US intelligence agencies don't believe Mindwars either.

He would have to be dumb to put Trump in office crapitus.....Trump has destroyed his Hydrocarbon empire almost single handedly.....not too smart of vlad to help him win eh?

JO

It's hard to fathom that some idiots still believe that "Trump/Russia" nonsense.

JO

It's hard to fathom that some idiots still believe that "Trump/Russia" nonsense.

Only because it's true.

I think this is just typical black rioting against civilization. They were whipped up into a bestial frenzy by a poverty pimp named Omari Shakur.
It’s also a reminder of the constant gun pointed at our heads by the ruling elite...the burning looting mobs always at ready.

I wouldn't want to be living right now in the suburbs of major U.S. cities. If this crisis continues for many weeks, months, the urban dwellers will be heading to those neighborhoods, ready to loot.
Keep your powder dry.

Global collapse that everyone moron thought was a conspiracy as it unfolds in their faces each day.

As they rein in their powers we have yet to see what's is really coming. The sheep ain't seen nuttin yet lol.

Did you mean to say conspiracy theory? Just because it is unfolding does not mean that it was not previously conspired upon. That of course would require some knowledge of english and something more than dog puddle thought process. Your favorite little wise saying " never let a good crisis go to waste " is proof that there is conspiracy active in the responses.....you putzenburger you....now sit down before you injure yourself.

JO

LMFAO CLUELESS!!! IT's a shame you can't see how you totally lack knowledge with these issues. Anyone who uses the source as a denial is WEAK all of MSM (lie)---- deal with it don't like how I type write explain that's your problem.........

Ever notice how most ppl can't stand grammar/spelling NAZI's yeah I didn't think so.

Hope you think you made yourself feel better while trying to make the viewers focus on me! So dumb ass focus on the issue and not your gawd dam grammar Nazi SYNDROME!!

LOL get over it panzy.

Say what they want about InfoWars, they're the only one I've heard that story from.
Typical. That infowars bunch usually has some sort of gloom/doom stuff. It makes him a good living when he's not blowing it on lawyers for drunk driving. I don't live in a big city. Not sure why anyone chooses to. Not too worried. They riot and burn in this contry just because their sports team loses a championship, or even wins one.

YOu weak ass dumb fk stop usinng the source to deny you look like a HUGE HUGE DUMB ASS HOLE

This video is in the story I posted does this look like FKN INFOWARAS stooge. lol I still luv yah though hehe.

Look dickweed, Infowarp isn't know to be very credible at best. What is this, the conspiracy forum?

Look dickweed, Infowarp isn't know to be very credible at best. What is this, the conspiracy forum?

What media is credible, numbnuts?

NOBODY can riot like Ol #1. A six foot three little boy being shot by whitey can cause an entire city to burn. When Newport,hair hat and 40 shortages appear Mad Leroy Maxx will B tearing shit up !

Forum List

Back