How many COVID deaths are attributable to Trump?

It troubles the Dems so much that Trump did all the right moves when it comes to covid.
They just cant stand it, and most have noticed, its all the ammo the Dems have left.
Its undeniably China's fault, and Trump reacted like a true leader.
4 more years is really going to be nice.
Thanks Trump ! We love you !

The world looks at our number of deaths and blames Trump

We still have assholes on USMB who decry masks
Making Trump proud
We still have assholes on USMB who believe the virus can be controlled by man.

We can reduce our exposure to it

Something Republicans mock
So stay in your basement or under your bed, that is your decision but don't tell others how to live their lives. Further more to no tell people that they are non-essential and cannot go to work. The government has no right to tell people who can work and who cannot nor should they be able to determine what store and businesses should be allowed to operate.
Yes
In a crippling pandemic we NEED to tell people how to live their lives.

Saying......Let people decide if they want to comply or not is a reason we have five times the number of deaths by population
224,000 so called deaths by covid divided by the US population of 331,595,130 = 0.00067552258 . Overall not much to worry about

How many are attributed to Cumo and other Governors and their poor leadership?
How many deaths attributed to covid are not actually covid deaths?
How many deaths attributed to covid were the result of covid alone with no underlying health problems?
How many deaths are attributed to the numerous experts who have given conflicting information about how to protect yourself in the early days of covid?
See how easy this who is to blame game is?

Trump left the hard decisions to the Governors while he pretended COVID was no threat.
covid is no threat. just take hcq and don't wear masks on rallies and events. when you surprisingly get sick, have 20 doctors and marine one on standby if you feel tired. switch to a working treatment regimen. anyone can do that. easypeasy.
Only virus in history that you have to be tested to know you have it..........WOW........I'm gonna piss myself with the rate of this......

OMFG.........I could have it right now and not know it.......Dang MAIL IN VIRUS.....hopefully you idiots will STFU after the dang election.
If you have it, wouldn’t you want to prevent yourself from spreading it to your family ?

Oh, I forgot
You are Republican
More than likely we have already had this BS already way back when...........before your side tried to use this BS for a Mail In Virus for voting.........

You and your Fear Mongering are boring me.

Making Trump proud

So stay in your basement or under your bed, that is your decision but don't tell others how to live their lives. Further more to no tell people that they are non-essential and cannot go to work. The government has no right to tell people who can work and who cannot nor should they be able to determine what store and businesses should be allowed to operate.
Yes

Saying......Let people decide if they want to comply or not is a reason we have five times the number of deaths by population
224,000 so called deaths by covid divided by the US population of 331,595,130 = 0.00067552258 . Overall not much to worry about
Agreed, and if we knew the real number of actual China virus deaths, that number would be so much lower.
I believe that truth will start coming out more and more in due time.

How many are attributed to Cumo and other Governors and their poor leadership?
How many deaths attributed to covid are not actually covid deaths?
How many deaths attributed to covid were the result of covid alone with no underlying health problems?
How many deaths are attributed to the numerous experts who have given conflicting information about how to protect yourself in the early days of covid?
See how easy this who is to blame game is?

Trump left the hard decisions to the Governors while he pretended COVID was no threat.
covid is no threat. just take hcq and don't wear masks on rallies and events. when you surprisingly get sick, have 20 doctors and marine one on standby if you feel tired. switch to a working treatment regimen. anyone can do that. easypeasy.
Only virus in history that you have to be tested to know you have it..........WOW........I'm gonna piss myself with the rate of this......

OMFG.........I could have it right now and not know it.......Dang MAIL IN VIRUS.....hopefully you idiots will STFU after the dang election.
If you have it, wouldn’t you want to prevent yourself from spreading it to your family ?

Oh, I forgot
You are Republican
More than likely we have already had this BS already way back when...........before your side tried to use this BS for a Mail In Virus for voting.........

You and your Fear Mongering are boring me.

So you are now claiming Democrats fooled the world into thinking there is a COVID epidemic ........Just so they can have mail in voting

Yes

If you want to abandon all your civil liberties, so you can feel safe and protected..then I suggest you move to China, you anti American PoS scumbag.

Or I could vote for politicians more concerned with keeping Americans safe rather than stuffing their pockets

Yes

If you want to abandon all your civil liberties, so you can feel safe and protected..then I suggest you move to China, you anti American PoS scumbag.

Or I could vote for politicians more concerned with keeping Americans safe rather than stuffing their pockets

It's not the government's job to keep you safe, dumbass.

You are not safe everyday..driving a car, working a job, eating your dinner, walking your dog..any number of things can happen to you at anytime.

Should the government be there to hold your hand, every step of the way to make sure you never get hurt?

If you feel not safe..then wear your face diaper, social distance, and wash your hands. Do the things that will make you more safe..in your mind.

Just STFU, and stop trying to make the government force other people into doing the things YOU think they need to do, to make YOU feel more safe.

Protect yourself, mind your own business, and stop worrying about others. The world hasn't stop turning, the sun didn't stop rising..we must go on.

Making Trump proud

Yes

The Cases are up because TESTING is way up, by far the most, and best, in the world. Mortality rate is DOWN 85% plus!

Yes

So with that statement you are voting for Trump, good for you that you finally came to your senses

210,000 deaths with no end in sight. The rest of the world looks at us in shock. We were once admired around the world for our healthcare and global leadership.

Now, nobody wants to be us.

One way to look at it is to compare the death toll in the United States with outcomes in other, similar countries. That's the approach taken by researchers with Columbia University's National Center for Disaster Preparedness. This week, they released a report estimating that between 130,000 and 210,000 deaths from covid-19 didn't need to occur, had the country's response been as effective as those of other nations.
The real question is how many were averted. Both you and I know that so quit trying to blow the smoke that's been blown up your ass up ours.

I wish front the start we had a national plan that included all states acting in unison. Instead we had cities, counties, and states all deciding on the relative own as to how they will respond individually. Emphasizing from the beginning that it’s serious, it’s ok to be scared, but we will get through it together as a unified country. Unfortunately that didn’t happen and won’t happen.

I wish front the start we had a national plan that included all states acting in unison. Instead we had cities, counties, and states all deciding on the relative own as to how they will respond individually. Emphasizing from the beginning that it’s serious, it’s ok to be scared, but we will get through it together as a unified country. Unfortunately that didn’t happen and won’t happen.
Because a one size fits all approach would not work in America. It is much to diverse. The restrictions put in place in big cities like NY would work in rural areas of Montana, that is why it was left up to governors and mayors to make the call. Even in states the big cities differ from the small towns so that is why there was no Federal mandate.

Typical thinking for a member of a herd or hive. Sorry but we absolutely will not be assimilated.

t's not the government's job to keep you safe, dumbass.

You are not safe everyday..driving a car, working a job, eating your dinner, walking your dog..any number of things can happen to you at anytime.

Dumbest statement I have seen

The government licenses drivers and sets auto and road safety standards
At work, they set OSHA standards
At dinner, they have FDA standards and regulate food and water
Dogs are required to be vaccinated and there are leash laws

Exactly
Each state and city were on their own and competed for scarce resources
Allowing hundreds of different responses left us vulnerable

Because a one size fits all approach would not work in America. It is much to diverse. The restrictions put in place in big cities like NY would work in rural areas of Montana, that is why it was left up to governors and mayors to make the call. Even in states the big cities differ from the small towns so that is why there was no Federal mandate.

In my opinion we should all be in this together with shared sacrifice for the betterment of our country as a whole. Even if one area is better off than another area it shouldn’t really eliminate the need for unity. The virus has hit all states in our country, it is a nationally security issues in my opinion.

Typical thinking for a member of a herd or hive. Sorry but we absolutely will not be assimilated.

We will have a hard time surviving as a country if we look at unity as a negative.

Forum List

Back