How many COVID deaths are attributable to Trump?

Even if we'd matched Germany, where the death toll was 11.72 per 100,000 residents, we'd still have seen fewer than 40,000 deaths. Instead, the number of deaths in the United States is the highest in the world, and among the highest when controlling for population.

Yes it is clear most countries have handled it better than the USA both health wise and economic consequences.

Trump has been a catastrophically bad leader on this issue and it more than any other issue is the reason he will most likely lose a Presidency he was probably sure to win before his disastrous pandemic responses.

Before you blame the President of the United States for Covid deaths you have to consider policies at a state level. NY Gov. Cuomo and NYC Mayor DeBlasio referred to their constituents as "racists" early in the epidemic if they stayed home and refused to go to work. Gov Cuomo is the only governor in the entire Country who issued an executive order that virtually doomed nursing home residents by forcing nursing homes to accept infected patients or lose their license to operate. If you want to extend the Covid conspiracy to the President of the United States you have to address the misconduct of state and local elected officials that directly led to Covid deaths.
‘Trump said the United States’ staggering death toll from coronavirus “is what it is” in a new interview, again giving his administration credit for its response despite ongoing surges in new cases and a human toll that far outpaces that of any other nation.’

The blame and failure are solely Trump’s.

210,000 deaths with no end in sight. The rest of the world looks at us in shock. We were once admired around the world for our healthcare and global leadership.

Now, nobody wants to be us.

One way to look at it is to compare the death toll in the United States with outcomes in other, similar countries. That's the approach taken by researchers with Columbia University's National Center for Disaster Preparedness. This week, they released a report estimating that between 130,000 and 210,000 deaths from covid-19 didn't need to occur, had the country's response been as effective as those of other nations.
NONE ARE. But shall we talk about 5 Democratic Governors that sent patients WITH the virus to nursing homes and killed litterally thousands of elderly?

210,000 deaths with no end in sight. The rest of the world looks at us in shock. We were once admired around the world for our healthcare and global leadership.

One way to look at it is to compare the death toll in the United States with outcomes in other, similar countries. That's the approach taken by researchers with Columbia University's National Center for Disaster Preparedness. This week, they released a report estimating that between 130,000 and 210,000 deaths from covid-19 didn't need to occur, had the country's response been as effective as those of other nations.

Columbia University.

Like a report from those dicks could be considered useful ?

Before you blame the President of the United States for Covid deaths you have to consider policies at a state level. NY Gov. Cuomo and NYC Mayor DeBlasio referred to their constituents as "racists" early in the epidemic if they stayed home and refused to go to work. Gov Cuomo is the only governor in the entire Country who issued an executive order that virtually doomed nursing home residents by forcing nursing homes to accept infected patients or lose their license to operate. If you want to extend the Covid conspiracy to the President of the United States you have to address the misconduct of state and local elected officials that directly led to Covid deaths.
‘Trump said the United States’ staggering death toll from coronavirus “is what it is” in a new interview, again giving his administration credit for its response despite ongoing surges in new cases and a human toll that far outpaces that of any other nation.’

The blame and failure are solely Trump’s.

I still lament that you didn't catch it, suffer painfully from symptoms, and die thus making the world a little smarter.

210,000 is a pretty good number considering all the experts said it would be 2 million. I guess you can credit Trump with saving 1.8 million lives with his quick action. Great President! And I would know. You can tell by my avatar I'm the corona bug.

None..........and the troll trying to get us to defend it is utter BS.

China did it..........Cuomo is Dr. Death........and the lawsuits are in the bull pin ready to batter up on his ass.

th

One word, BULLSHIT!!!!! These fucking mindless academics can't show me one similar country to the US from Feb 2020 to today. Show me a country were the bureaucrats forced covid positive patients into areas where seniors are warehoused. Show me a country that have had massive super spreader demonstrations and riots since Mar. Show me a country that has developed therapeutics and general treatments faster than the US. Show me the country that has 4 vaccines in phase 3 trials, with the possibility of 1 million doses ready to be distributed as early as Dec.

Come on commies, show me a country that matches or exceeds all those criteria, then we can have a discussion. If you aren't up to the challenge, perhaps you should shut the fuck up with your anti-American bullshit.

At least 100k
He denied the severity of the pandemic, and most importantly he encouraged millions not to wear a mask. Has a lot of blood on his hands.

At least 100k
He denied the severity of the pandemic, and most importantly he encouraged millions not to wear a mask. Has a lot of blood on his hands.

Trump policies could not even keep his own family safe.

We still have assholes on USMB who decry masks
Making Trump proud
To hell with your Face diapers........and your lock downs...........and your America Sucks and Obey us or else campaign............Only the brain washed idiots of your tribe agree with you dummy.....and the illegals vote for you ....illegally with stolen ID......because you let them in.............THEY REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU.......They think you are an idiot too.

To hell with your Face diapers........and your lock downs...........and your America Sucks and Obey us or else campaign............Only the brain washed idiots of your tribe agree with you dummy.....and the illegals vote for you ....illegally with stolen ID......because you let them in.............THEY REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU.......They think you are an idiot too.

A fine example of Trumps leadership and why America leads the world in COVID infections.
Trump managed to turn wearing a mask into a political statement

How many are attributed to Cumo and other Governors and their poor leadership?
How many deaths attributed to covid are not actually covid deaths?
How many deaths attributed to covid were the result of covid alone with no underlying health problems?
How many deaths are attributed to the numerous experts who have given conflicting information about how to protect yourself in the early days of covid?
See how easy this who is to blame game is?

Trump left the hard decisions to the Governors while he pretended COVID was no threat.
covid is no threat. just take hcq and don't wear masks on rallies and events. when you surprisingly get sick, have 20 doctors and marine one on standby if you feel tired. switch to a working treatment regimen. anyone can do that. easypeasy.

A fine example of Trumps leadership and why America leads the world in COVID infections.
LOL

I didn't ask Trump's permission to tell you to stick the dang masks where the sun doesn't shine.......

Places have went to massive lock downs and we'll beat you if you don't where a mask.......and the dang virus burned through NEW YORK like a dang wild fire..........even with stay at home and everyone wearing a dang mask......even your dang dogs.

Didn't work you IDIOT.

How many deaths attributed to covid were the result of covid alone with no underlying health problems?
How many deaths are attributed to the numerous experts who have given conflicting information about how to protect yourself in the early days of covid?

Trump left the hard decisions to the Governors while he pretended COVID was no threat.
covid is no threat. just take hcq and don't wear masks on rallies and events. when you surprisingly get sick, have 20 doctors and marine one on standby if you feel tired. switch to a working treatment regimen. anyone can do that. easypeasy.
Only virus in history that you have to be tested to know you have it..........WOW........I'm gonna piss myself with the rate of this......

OMFG.........I could have it right now and not know it.......Dang MAIL IN VIRUS.....hopefully you idiots will STFU after the dang election.

LOL

I didn't ask Trump's permission to tell you to stick the dang masks where the sun doesn't shine.......

Places have went to massive lock downs and we'll beat you if you don't where a mask.......and the dang virus burned through NEW YORK like a dang wild fire..........even with stay at home and everyone wearing a dang mask......even your dang dogs.

Didn't work you IDIOT.
Go lick a doorknob then

Only virus in history that you have to be tested to know you have it..........WOW........I'm gonna piss myself with the rate of this......

OMFG.........I could have it right now and not know it.......Dang MAIL IN VIRUS.....hopefully you idiots will STFU after the dang election.
If you have it, wouldn’t you want to prevent yourself from spreading it to your family ?

Oh, I forgot
You are Republican

Forum List

Back