Biden: No One Lost Their Healthcare Insurance Under Obamacare

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I did. Doctor too.
FF61FD13-8CE3-4E48-B6C1-2DCE2876C5B1.gif

“I support private insurance; that’s why not one single person with private insurance would lose their insurance under my plan, nor did they under Obamacare. They did not lose their insurance unless they chose they wanted to go to something else,” the former vice president claimed.

Last edited:
I did.
View attachment 405768
“I support private insurance; that’s why not one single person with private insurance would lose their insurance under my plan, nor did they under Obamacare. They did not lose their insurance unless they chose they wanted to go to something else,” the former vice president claimed.
Everything that comes out of that man's mouth is a LIE.

Yeah, more BS about how DJT is going to replace ACA. Republicans have been saying that now for what, 8 years? God, you fucking people are so fucking stupid. DJT spits in your faces and fuels his dilapidated businesses from the US Treasury, while you scrounge for a livable minimum wage.

Yeah, more BS about how DJT is going to replace ACA. Republicans have been saying that now for what, 8 years? God, you fucking people are so fucking stupid. DJT spits in your faces and fuels his dilapidated businesses from the US Treasury, while you scrounge for a livable minimum wage.

Hahaha....your seething anger and hate is funny.
I would like to thank you in advance for another 4 years of entertainment!

Don't thank me for anything. In adition, I am not angry and hateful. On the contrary, I live a very full life without DJT Jackaals.
DJT spits in your faces. DJT laughs at you.

Don't thank me for anything. In adition, I am not angry and hateful. On the contrary, I live a very full life without DJT Jackaals.

How many times did you scream at the TV during the debate?

How many times did you scream at the TV during the debate?
Zero. How many times did DJT spit in your face. DJT laughs at you.

My healthcare (I'm a contractor) was $360/mo for a catastrophic policy which suited our needs just fine.... this is obviously prior to the Monkey Rebellion of '09. KenyanKare ruled catastrophic policies are illegal and in 2 years my premium went from $360/mo. to $3100/mo. Yeah, I lost it.

Big shoutout and thanks muzzie shitstain!

My wife and I both lost our Personal physicians, our health care premiums doubled. What a crock of shit!

New Topics

Forum List

Back