How many children under age 18 have died specifically from COVID, i.e. no comorbidity symptoms... ZERO! So why the mask mandates?

They don't care. This is a group sociopathy. All they care about is themselves, period.

That's right, you want to teach them that wanting their God given rights and individual freedoms is 'selfish', that their concern should be for the 'collective', not for themselves. I often wonder if you lefties all get synchronized emails giving you your marching orders for the next several months, or if you just naturally gravitate to imposing governmental authoritarianism? You have under your avatar, 'Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism', yet the truth is the complete opposite, you advocate for it every day on here. All those on 'the left' know how to do is lie, you couldn't get through one day without them.

My research team at Johns Hopkins worked with the nonprofit FAIR Health to analyze approximately
48,000 children under 18 diagnosed with Covid in health-insurance data from April to August 2020.
Our report found a mortality rate of zero among children without a pre-existing medical condition such as leukemia. If that trend holds, it has significant implications for healthy kids and whether they need two vaccine doses. The National Education Associationhas been debatingwhether to urge schools to require vaccination before returning to school in person. How can they or anyone debate the issue without the right data?

And these children have had enough! If they want to wear a mask...let them... but don't force them especially when not one kid has died directly from COVID!

The fact is that the Delta variant of COVID has proved to be much more contagious among children.
I can’t imagine ant parent encouraging their child to catch COVID just because they will probably survive.

Vaccinate your children and encourage them to wear masks in school

If even one child is harmed, molested, sexually abused or murdered by a gay person, all gay people should be banned from being near children. We must save the children!

That's right, you want to teach them that wanting their God given rights and individual freedoms is 'selfish', that their concern should be for the 'collective', not for themselves. I often wonder if you lefties all get synchronized emails giving you your marching orders for the next several months, or if you just naturally gravitate to imposing governmental authoritarianism? You have under your avatar, 'Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism', yet the truth is the complete opposite, you advocate for it every day on here. All those on 'the left' know how to do is lie, you couldn't get through one day without them.
Wow, you got all that from my post.

You're free to provide actual examples, but I know how people like you don't like doing that.

<flick>

Possibly, but tell it to the Democrats - they're the ones emulating the Nazis.

Why do you think do we in Germany waste such an immense money not to forget who had been the Nazis? Inform yourselve who had been the Nazis and what really had happened under them. That's easy.

The SPD (=the Social Democrats of Germany), the oldest German political party, was the only political party who had voted against Hitlers enabling act. The SPD is the a kind of sister party of the democratic party of the USA. It sounds weird in the ears of a German to hear someone compare the Democrats of the USA with Nazis.

If even one child is harmed, molested, sexually abused or murdered by a gay person, all gay people should be banned from being near children. We must save the children!

Also weird. In very most cases are child molestors married men. Not a long time ago I heard from a "normal" man who murdered two children - although he had been married and had children on his own - and no one had any idea about this Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde identity.

My research team at Johns Hopkins worked with the nonprofit FAIR Health to analyze approximately
48,000 children under 18 diagnosed with Covid in health-insurance data from April to August 2020.
Our report found a mortality rate of zero among children without a pre-existing medical condition such as leukemia. If that trend holds, it has significant implications for healthy kids and whether they need two vaccine doses. The National Education Associationhas been debatingwhether to urge schools to require vaccination before returning to school in person. How can they or anyone debate the issue without the right data?

And these children have had enough! If they want to wear a mask...let them... but don't force them especially when not one kid has died directly from COVID!

Masks aren't sewn for free. Red China ships millions of these cheap cloths and makes a bundle.

As long as we have politicians taking money from Big Mask, the pandemic and Mask-Mania will continue.

Why do you think do we in Germany waste such an immense money not to forget who had been the Nazis? Inform yourselve who had been the Nazis and what really had happened under them. That's easy.

The SPD (=the Social Democrats of Germany), the oldest German political party, was the only political party who had voted against Hitlers enabling act. The SPD is the a kind of sister party of the democratic party of the USA. It sounds weird in the ears of a German to hear someone compare the Democrats of the USA with Nazis.
Today's Democrats are actually showing the potential to be vastly more dangerous; the United States today is like Germany in the 30s, with Democrats openly calling for the imprisonment and murder of non-Democrats.

Apparently, you need to post fake stories because they fit your agenda. That is not helpful.

Did a Johns Hopkins Study Find Zero Deaths Among Healthy Kids?​

Like the infamous Harvard study, this idea of a Johns Hopkins study of COVID deaths in kids is a great illustration of how anti-vaccine folks create propaganda about vaccines.​
To begin with, there is no Johns Hopkins study!
Although Marty Makary, MD, MPH, the author, is a professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, that doesn’t make this a Johns Hopkins study.​
Instead, what these folks are talking about is a study report, Risk Factors for COVID-19 Mortality among Privately Insured Patients, that was published posted by FAIR Health, the West Health Institute, and Marty Makary, a Surgical Oncologist and Fox News medical contributor....​

Credible citation needed.
Clearly you need to get out more.

But you'd have to separate from the hivemind, and I understand this isn't going to happen.

But yeah, numerous Democrats are calling for the assault, rape, torture, imprisonment, death and murder of non-Democrats daily, including right here on this forum.

You'd have to be blind not to see it.

Masks aren't sewn for free. Red China ships millions of these cheap cloths and makes a bundle.

As long as we have politicians taking money from Big Mask, the pandemic and Mask-Mania will continue.
Think of all the money being made from caskets

Last week, children made up 22.4% of the reported cases. That’s higher than the overall total average of child cases during the pandemic, which is 14.8% of total cumulative cases.
Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said Thursday that new studies to be released Friday show hospitalizations in kids were four times higher in states with low vaccination rates in the month of August.

Think of all the money being made from caskets

That money will be made anyhow, as we will all get a chance to lie in state sooner or later.

Although the local undertaker told me that the pandemic hasn't been the godsend that libs promised at all. People really aren't croaking at a record pace, the new of people dying at a tremendous rate is Fake News.

Forum List

Back