How many children under age 18 have died specifically from COVID, i.e. no comorbidity symptoms... ZERO! So why the mask mandates?

Thanks, also, keep in mind that COVID deaths in older people were the result of comorbid conditions....You know, like vehicle injuries, pneumonia, Parkinson's, cancer, etc. If ANY evidence of COVID is found they are summarily declared a 'COVID' death.
You are 100% correct! Since the older you get the greater the chances of Diabetes, obesity, lung issues (smokers), among the most common conditions and then add the age factor frankly it is a Darwinian conclusion... survival of the fittest, i.e. the youngest!

I'd rather know where people are getting wuhan?
I've been all over and haven't seen one sick person. for seventeen months. NOt one. Not one!!

So where are they getting it?

No. I'm saying you're misrepresenting them as usual.
Geez... Look at the actual report at this site and tell me after you read the 6 page document that COVID deaths among children are greater than
what CDC reports?

Then if you don't understand the metrics described, (and I doubt someone with a screen name after a god of farts would understand!), read the following
a total of 335 children (NOTE: almost ALL had comorbidity conditions) ages 17 and under have died of COVID-19, according to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Question:How many kids under age 17 have gotten COVID?
As of August 19, over 4.59 million children have tested positive for COVID-19 since the onset of the pandemic.

How many children are hospitalized with COVID?
1.6%-3.6% of their total cumulated hospitalizations, or 166,000.
How many children under age 18 in the USA???
Today, the number of children (under age 18) in the United States is at an all-time high of 74.2 million.Jan 1, 2011

Think about IT! 0.00045270% or 335 children of all children under 18, have died from COVID! --- 335.
Think about IT! 6.20270270% of the 74 million kids get COVID!
Think about it! 2.22% of the 4.59 million cases are hospitalized!

This stupidity has to to stop. Having a co-morbidity doesn't mean these kids didn't die of covid. Even the that don't die could face life changing illness, and they can carry it home to family and friends. Masks don't harm anyone, and the do help mitigate the spread.

Stop with the misinformation and lies. You are hurting people.
Shut the fuck up you feckless kunt. You are a ridiculous liar.

Geez... Look at the actual report at this site and tell me after you read the 6 page document that COVID deaths among children are greater than
what CDC reports?

Then if you don't understand the metrics described, (and I doubt someone with a screen name after a god of farts would understand!), read the following
a total of 335 children (NOTE: almost ALL had comorbidity conditions) ages 17 and under have died of COVID-19, according to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Question:How many kids under age 17 have gotten COVID?
As of August 19, over 4.59 million children have tested positive for COVID-19 since the onset of the pandemic.

How many children are hospitalized with COVID?
1.6%-3.6% of their total cumulated hospitalizations, or 166,000.
How many children under age 18 in the USA???
Today, the number of children (under age 18) in the United States is at an all-time high of 74.2 million.Jan 1, 2011

Think about IT! 0.00045270% or 335 children of all children under 18, have died from COVID! --- 335.
Think about IT! 6.20270270% of the 74 million kids get COVID!
Think about it! 2.22% of the 4.59 million cases are hospitalized!

You do know that it is not the CDC that determined the child's primary cause of death, don't you? If the child has comorbidities that are connected to the covid death, then they are also listed as a secondary contributor. If one of these comorbidities is the primary cause of the child's death, then it is listed as such, and covid is listed as a secondary cause.

The child's doctor treating him or her, then the hospital medical examiner, determines the cause of death. The hospital then forwards on their own statistics, to the CDC, (sometimes the state passes it to the CDC).... Like with all covid statistics, it comes from the hospitals and doctors, themselves.

Forum List

Back