Ivermectin Wins in Court Again: For Human Rights

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Cool stuff. All you nasty pharma shills and trolls better get in on this thread and bitch about people who will take Ivermectin and HQ over your vaccines and other garbage...

It is pretty fucking pathetic that someone has to take a damn hospital to court to get the treatment recommended and prescribed that may save their lives. You pathetic asshats should be hung right along side Fauci and his cohorts for pushing their crap.

...Incredibly, these three hospitals and their lawyers fought against the patients, arguing they did not have the right to receive the drug despite a valid prescription written by their doctors. In essence, the argument was that they did not have the right to try a potentially life-saving medication.

In each of the three cases, the New York State Supreme Court Justices sided with the patient, and in each of the three cases, the patients made near-miraculous recoveries after the Ivermectin was given. In each case, these patients were in the Intensive Care Unit on ventilators, unable to breathe on their own, and universally, after the drug was given, they rapidly improved and were able to breathe on their own...

1630565807111.png

Thanks RodISHI

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

It seems like big Pharma wants to make vaccines their next cash cow now that pushing opioids has been exposed for the evil practice it was. Big Pharma is still paying off hospitals, doctors and politicians to use their dangerous drugs over cheap and safe alternatives. Big Pharma and their cronies in government and medicine are evil. Doctors and hospitals that stonewall safe, inexpensive COVID treatments should be charged with malpractice at the least and murder if a patient they deny dies.

Cool stuff. All you nasty pharma shills and trolls better get in on this thread and bitch about people who will take Ivermectin and HQ over your vaccines and other garbage...

It is pretty fucking pathetic that someone has to take a damn hospital to court to get the treatment recommended and prescribed that may save their lives. You pathetic asshats should be hung right along side Fauci and his cohorts for pushing their crap.

...Incredibly, these three hospitals and their lawyers fought against the patients, arguing they did not have the right to receive the drug despite a valid prescription written by their doctors. In essence, the argument was that they did not have the right to try a potentially life-saving medication.

In each of the three cases, the New York State Supreme Court Justices sided with the patient, and in each of the three cases, the patients made near-miraculous recoveries after the Ivermectin was given. In each case, these patients were in the Intensive Care Unit on ventilators, unable to breathe on their own, and universally, after the drug was given, they rapidly improved and were able to breathe on their own...

There's a doctor in idaho that will give it to you in prescribed doses
Some have gone to a vet store and bought it, which is not a good idea
Supposedly someone, unsubstantiated, bought some and woke up blind. But fortunately regained their sight. Probably took the horse dosage.

It seems like big Pharma wants to make vaccines their next cash cow now that pushing opioids has been exposed for the evil practice it was. Big Pharma is still paying off hospitals, doctors and politicians to use their dangerous drugs over cheap and safe alternatives. Big Pharma and their cronies in government and medicine are evil. Doctors and hospitals that stonewall safe, inexpensive COVID treatments should be charged with malpractice at the least and murder if a patient they deny dies.
Funny thing about inexpensive supplements. No one does a study of there effectiveness because our HC system is all about making profits. Hence the powers-that-be can say with certainty that there is no proof of their effectiveness.

Funny thing about inexpensive supplements. No one does a study of there effectiveness because our HC system is all about making profits. Hence the powers-that-be can say with certainty that there is no proof of their effectiveness.
That's all very true but I'm wondering what happened to "the science" that they're always chirping about? Science must be like justice these days. You get what you can afford.

This is like the old days when ppl uses leeches on the sick, and by happenstance a fraction of ppl recovered on their own but went on and praised the use of leeches on sick people anyway. Entire countries have used Ivermectin in their covid treatment protocols and they all had to quickly abandon it when it simply never worked.

This is like the old days when ppl uses leeches on the sick, and by happenstance a fraction of ppl recovered on their own but went on and praised the use of leeches on sick people anyway. Entire countries have used Ivermectin in their covid treatment protocols and they all had to quickly abandon it when it simply never worked.
Link?

You cannot get emergency use authorization if there is a proven treatment for a disease.

Ivermectin is that, and that is why it was repressed so heavily. We have a government of, for, and by the corporations.

Your politicians, and regulatory bodies are simply more managers in the corporate chain.

You are chattle nodes who are to STFU, and do what you are told by your owners.

That's right. Liberals feel so owned when Trump cultists poison themselves with horse dewormer. Really they do.

So, Trump cultists, how's life with lots of spontaneous crapping turning out?

What's that? It's no different than it was before, just with some intestinal lining coming out? Huh. I should have realized that crapping yourselves was already your chosen lifestyle, so this new lifestyle isn't a change.

There's a doctor in idaho that will give it to you in prescribed doses
Some have gone to a vet store and bought it, which is not a good idea
Supposedly someone, unsubstantiated, bought some and woke up blind. But fortunately regained their sight. Probably took the horse dosage.
I buy what we need at the farm store as we have lots of animals. Those horse wormers all have weight measures on them for people won't OD the smaller horses and ponies. Most of them are at 50lb increments.

Big pharma and some of the physician groups would like to regulate every aspect of our lives for we cannot even buy our own health supplements and supplies. It would be like me wanting to regulate wine or beer for all adults because others do not know when to quit drinking.

While I understand some people are too stupid to look after their own health and their animals health in many aspects. That doesn't mean we all are so ignorant that we do not fully research any product for our animals health or our own. I've done the same with any and all prescriptions because I trust my self more than someone else when seeking what is best for me. Even my most favorite doctor of all times was in error several times over the years. We both had pups from the same litter and these pups all had the same health issues so we shared every bit of info with one another we could find that could help them. I discovered that there were flukes in the fish in my pond (Heterobilharzia americana) and I wondered if that was a possibility of what made the pups sick because their parents came from local farms and the dogs loved the ponds. My friend the doc told me there was no flukes here as that was an Asian thing. Hey, that is what is reported widely and even denied to be existent in the USA by the CDC twenty years ago so I should not have believed my own lying eyes perhaps and put all my trust in all the experts. We spent thousands over the years trying to find a cure for my big baby dog. At the very end I got the local vet to treat for these parasites and yeast infection and the last year of his life my dog was not totally miserable. The doc's pup and all the other pups from that litter had died at least four years earlier than mine.

If this is accurate, it proves your wrong.

Ivermectin_Africa-690x384.png

This too appears to indicate you’re wrong.
Japanese medical association chairman told doctors last Feb. to prescribe Ivermectin for COVID - LifeSite

Total lie.
While there is not a one cure for all, India, Israel, and other countries have found Ivermectin so successful, that they have switch to using it almost completely.
NO ONE has abandoned Ivermectin, and all have had some good results with it.

By the way, the brand name for human consumption is Strolmectol.
Ivermectin is the generic name.

{...

Stromectol​

Generic name: ivermectin (oral) (EYE ver MEK tin)
Brand name: Stromectol
Drug class: Anthelmintics
...}

{...

An Israeli study from January shows ivermectin effective for treating COVID, so why is it not used as infections soar?​

Opposition to using the drug exists worldwide, not just in Israel where COVID vaccines are order of the day to defeat the pandemic
...}​

Total lie.
While there is not a one cure for all, India, Israel, and other countries have found Ivermectin so successful, that they have switch to using it almost completely.
NO ONE has abandoned Ivermectin, and all have had some good results with it.

By the way, the brand name for human consumption is Strolmectol.
Ivermectin is the generic name.

{...

Stromectol​

Generic name: ivermectin (oral) (EYE ver MEK tin)
Brand name: Stromectol
Drug class: Anthelmintics
...}

{...

An Israeli study from January shows ivermectin effective for treating COVID, so why is it not used as infections soar?​

Opposition to using the drug exists worldwide, not just in Israel where COVID vaccines are order of the day to defeat the pandemic​

...}​

We are expected to believe only those with an enormous profit motive, while condemning those with no profit motive.

CRAZY!

Forum List

Back