How many are collecting Govt paychecks doing nothing

Cherry picking your administrations is noted, but we are living in more perilous time's now, otherwise where the winds of change are getting stronger and stronger, and the weaponization is getting worse and worse by those wanting extreme change to happen.

In these time's, all things must be considered possible target's and usages by administration's that want total compliance at all cost. If this work from home can hide thing's in ways that make our government more exclusive instead of more inclusive and transparent, then it has to be dealt with.

At least you can agree Trump did not change a fucking thing.

Progress

At least you can agree Trump did not change a fucking thing.

Progress
Trump did great things, and made great changes until the Biden gang gained power, and then instantly acted like a bunch of petulant rebellious juveniles rolling back all of Trump's great accomplishments in a bid to make him look uncool to the radicals whom OBiden supports and panders too for power only.

To hell with America and the majority of American's for whom Biden has suffered like dogs under his bull shite administration.

Trump did great things

how did he change things for Govt employees, you know the topic of the thread?

According to your own words, each new Admin makes all sorts of changes for Fed employees.

So, what did the Trump admin do?

OPINION, give me facts.
MSN
An increasing number of Americans are turning to food banks as many reveal they're "scared" for the future and struggling to feed their families due to increased grocery prices, according to a new report.
"You used to be able to get five bags of groceries for $50, now you only get one bag for $50," Janet Ortigoza, a mom from Fresno, California, told NBC News. "I am honestly scared to have another baby because I don’t think we will be able to provide for another baby. Now that she’s growing, she’s going to start eating three times a day, and just trying to provide the right nutrition to her, it’s hard."

how did he change things for Govt employees, you know the topic of the thread?

According to your own words, each new Admin makes all sorts of changes for Fed employees.

So, what did the Trump admin do?
He fixed the veteran's administration for the veteran's, when administration after administration kicked that can down the road. Hell you being a veteran, you should know that, but you deny anything relating to Trump because of your biases.

Side note - Why does this idiot Google spell check attempt to place words or rather change words when not needed ? It's some aggravating stuff.

He fixed the veteran's administration for the veteran's, when administration after administration kicked that can down the road. Hell you being a veteran, you should know that, but you deny anything relating to Trump because of your biases.

He did a good thing with the VA, I agree. But that did not really impact the employees of the VA, and being the husband of a VA nurse I know this as well.

Just to help you out, I will tell you the one thing Trump did in regards to Federal employees....he made it easier to get rid of dead weight. And every Fed employee I know, which is a lot due to my work, were very happy with that move.

He did a good thing with the VA, I agree. But that did not really impact the employees of the VA, and being the husband of a VA nurse I know this as well.

Just to help you out, I will tell you the one thing Trump did in regards to Federal employees....he made it easier to get rid of dead weight. And every Fed employee I know, which is a lot due to my work, were very happy with that move.
Progress.... 😂

I have no problems saying good thing about Trump when he rates it. If only I could get people like you to ever say a bad thing about him
I focus on his actions as President, otherwise who represented us as that, and not on his personal life or history that has no bearing on his actions when president.

I focus on his actions as President, otherwise who represented us as that, and not on his personal life or history that has no bearing on his actions when president.

Me too, and he was not perfect at POTUS, not even all that good at it really.

Any able bodied adult collecting welfare who doesn’t have a job ought to be ordered to patch roads or some other public service manual labor as a requirement to receive said welfare

Give me one good reason they shouldn’t…

Where do they find these people? She’s claiming a 400% increase in food prices! She from the hood or the trailer park?
Maybe she is seeing truth, while you shove your peabrain farther up Uranus. Mighty white of you, to talk bad about a black woman in Californication...

Maybe she is seeing truth, while you shove your peabrain farther up Uranus. Mighty white of you, to talk bad about a black woman in Californication...
Yes, we all know food is more expensive

But a 400% price increase for groceries is not the truth.

At least attempt to be plausible if you’re going to lie….

Yes, we all know food is more expensive

But a 400% price increase for groceries is not the truth.

At least attempt to be plausible if you’re going to lie….
So if a dozen eggs costs 2 dollars back 4 years ago, but is now 8 dollars that is a 400% increase. She said she lives in Californication, and i surely can believe that crap.....

So if a dozen eggs costs 2 dollars back 4 years ago, but is now 8 dollars that is a 400% increase. She said she lives in Californication, and i surely can believe that crap.....
Ok, but we all know eggs increased way more than most everything else

We all know that food in general has not increased 400% in a few years

The inflation is bad enough on its own. No need to engage in wild exaggeration

Forum List

Back