How many “America First” Trump voters support Putin’s invasion?

Do you support or oppose Putin’s military action in Ukraine?

• Yes, I support it

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • No, I oppose Putin’s military action in Ukraine.

Votes: 38 88.4%

• Total voters
He had BUBKIS. Reagan helped him covertly with chem/bio but that was used against Iran. THE GOP SUCKS and lies endlessly along with murdoch/internet nutjobs RUSH LIMBAUGH.
That's quite the fantasy you're weaving. Too bad there are no actual facts supporting it.

This is NOT an OP on the Iraq War or on supposed WMD.
Please start another OP if you wish to argue about that.

I do think it would be interesting to know how many Democrats, Republicans & Trump supporters today will admit to enthusiastically supporting Baby Bush’s war (and occupation) of Iraq, and how many changed their minds over time. But that would require more polls and probably … hard-to-find honest respondents with good memories. 😎

Try google, you'll never get it on the GOP propaganda "0pinion" service. The whole world agrees you're totally misinformed...
It's not my job to try and prop your baseless claims up.

We know he had the WMD's catalogued and inventoried at the end of the Gulf War, the only remaining question is where they ended up and exactly when they were moved.

OK,, now that you know that what about the guys that outright call themselves nazis in ukraine??

and also all politicians are fascist to one level or another,, thats their job,,
Not all politicians are neo-nazi, obviously. You still don't know the definition of neo-Nazism:
"ultranationalism, anti-communism, racism, ableism, xenophobia, homophobia, anti-Romanyism, antisemitism" ... according to Wikipedia.

Although the Azov battalion is neo-nazi, they only represent maybe 2% of Ukrainians, which is led by a Jew! The Russians, led by the terrorist war criminal & fascist PUTIN, have more neo-nazis. The Wikipedia page on Neo-Nazism indicates:
"members of far-right groups played a greater role on the pro-Russian side of the conflict than on the Ukrainian side, especially at the beginning. Leaders of the Donetsk People's Republic are closely linked to the neo-Nazi party Russian National Unity (RNU) led by Alexander Barkashov, which recruits fighters. A member of RNU, Pavel Gubarev, was the first "governor" of the Donetsk People's Republic. In particular, RNU is linked to the Russian Orthodox Army, a separatist group in Donbas, and Barkashov is said to have given instructions to its commander Dmitry Boytsov according to a published audio recording. Volunteers from several other Russian far-right groups have joined the separatist militias, including members of the Eurasian Youth Union, the Russian Imperial Movement, and the banned Slavic Union and Movement Against Illegal Immigration."

Not all politicians are neo-nazi, obviously. You still don't know the definition of neo-Nazism:
"ultranationalism, anti-communism, racism, ableism, xenophobia, homophobia, anti-Romanyism, antisemitism" ... according to Wikipedia.

Although the Azov battalion is neo-nazi, they only represent maybe 2% of Ukrainians, which is led by a Jew! The Russians, led by the terrorist war criminal & fascist PUTIN, have more neo-nazis. The Wikipedia page on Neo-Nazism indicates:
"members of far-right groups played a greater role on the pro-Russian side of the conflict than on the Ukrainian side, especially at the beginning. Leaders of the Donetsk People's Republic are closely linked to the neo-Nazi party Russian National Unity (RNU) led by Alexander Barkashov, which recruits fighters. A member of RNU, Pavel Gubarev, was the first "governor" of the Donetsk People's Republic. In particular, RNU is linked to the Russian Orthodox Army, a separatist group in Donbas, and Barkashov is said to have given instructions to its commander Dmitry Boytsov according to a published audio recording. Volunteers from several other Russian far-right groups have joined the separatist militias, including members of the Eurasian Youth Union, the Russian Imperial Movement, and the banned Slavic Union and Movement Against Illegal Immigration."
They only get close to being NAZI if you stretch the definition to the point of ludicrousness.

The neo-nazi definition presented by Wikipedia is very clear and accurate.
And other than being nationalists and anti Russian they don't fit the bill.

That would make every conservative and most democrats in the United states for fifty years a "Neo Nazi" as well.

Most of America is against the Russian invasion...and that includes conservatives and Trumpers.

Those who support it are generally Russian sock puppets and a few of the real crazy Trumpers who'd follow Fucker Carlson into hell

Most of America is against the Russian invasion...and that includes conservatives and Trumpers.

Those who support it are generally Russian sock puppets and a few of the real crazy Trumpers who'd follow Fucker Carlson into hell
My, how adult of you.... . :oops:

I voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020. I will vote for Trump if he is a candidate in 2024 or later. I oppose Putin's invasion.
The great majority of Trumpers oppose the Putin war on Ukraine...a few confused types only support it but some of them in leadership positons.

Unfortunately Trump himself is a little confused....he like so many thought Russia would just waltz right in and take over. Surprise Surprise.

Trump made a huge mistake by praising Putin to begin with...he has slowly come around to Praising the Ukrainian President.

However, even though I was a supporter of Trump from the gitgo ....as in I was a Trumpist even before there was a Trump.

Unfortunately....Trump was not a good judge of character.....his nominees turned out to be disasters.

His decision to withdraw from Afghanistan was a nother mistake.

Thus due to his age and his mistakes I no longer support him for President.

I will support any of the following three: Desantis of Florida, Sen Hawley of Missouri and Cotton of Arkansas.

I am particuarly impressed by Sen Hawley of Mo.

Forum List

Back