How many “America First” Trump voters support Putin’s invasion?

Do you support or oppose Putin’s military action in Ukraine?

• Yes, I support it

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • No, I oppose Putin’s military action in Ukraine.

Votes: 38 88.4%

• Total voters
Just asking. How many of you support Putin’s “special military intervention”? How many oppose his “invasion”?

Not looking for long explanations or historical analysis of rights and wrongs committed by the U.S., NATO, Russia or Ukrainian nationalists. Just a “I support Putin,” or “I oppose him” statement.

[I oppose Putin’s invasion — but I don’t count because I never voted for Donald Trump. Trump voters only, please.]
Who cares?

Was zelensky voted into his position?
Yes, he was. This question has already been answered. Zelensky received over 73% of the vote in the 2019 election. His main opposition candidate was the previous president, Petro Poroshenko, who was both more openly hostile to Russia/Putin than Zelensky and also the favorite candidate of most political leaders in the West. Did you really not know this?

This question has already been answered. Zelensky received over 73% of the vote in the 2019 election. His main opposition candidate was the previous president, Petro Poroshenko, who was both somewhat more hostile to Russia and also the favorite candidate of most political leaders in the West. Did you really not know this?
How’d they vote?

Was zelensky voted into his position?
Yes.

1648860837180.png

Zelenskyy announced his candidacy in the 2019 Ukrainian presidential election on the evening of 31 December 2018, alongside the New Year's Eve address of then-president Petro Poroshenko on the TV channel 1+1. A political outsider, he had already become one of the frontrunners in opinion polls for the election.

He won the election with 73.23 per cent of the vote in the second round, defeating Poroshenko. He has positioned himself as an anti-establishment and anti-corruption figure.

The whole country was misinformed by the Booosh GOP and Fox....Great job! And showed Putin it was ok....
We know he had the WMD's, they were all catalogued and accounted for as part of the Gulf War Cease Fire Accords.

The best evidence we have is that after years of running a bluff and shell game over the WMD's he moved them to Syria just before the invasion began.

The misinformation is what you folks keep trying to peddle as facts.

We're talking about the Booosh BS invasion of Iraq, dumbass....
Speaking of Dumbasses, it was Slick Willie who warned the world about Saddam's WMD's and warned that one day we'd have to go get him and them.

He just lacked the stones to take any action and kicked the can down the road to the next administration.

Speaking of Dumbasses, it was Slick Willie who warned the world about Saddam's WMD's and warned that one day we'd have to go get him and them.

He just lacked the stones to take any action and kicked the can down the road to the next administration.

Clinton's no fly zone worked perfectly. Booosh and the stupidest war ever was a total disgrace. France- and everyone else- was right....

We know he had the WMD's, they were all catalogued and accounted for as part of the Gulf War Cease Fire Accords.

The best evidence we have is that after years of running a bluff and shell game over the WMD's he moved them to Syria just before the invasion began.

He had BUBKIS. Reagan helped him covertly with chem/bio but that was used against Iran. THE GOP SUCKS and lies endlessly along with murdoch/internet nutjobs RUSH LIMBAUGH.

Saddam DID try to keep Iran scared of him...Syria my butt. Catalogued LOL.

Evidence which turned out to be a huge liar....especially under BOOOSH...

Evidence which turned out to be a huge liar....especially under BOOOSH...
No it didn't. The WMD's were all located, inventoried and listed as part of the Gulf War Ceasefire Accords.

There's absolutely no question as to whether Saddam had them, the only question is as to exactly where they ended up.

Again, the best evidence suggests they were shipped out to Syria just before the invasion.

Saddam DID try to keep Iran scared of him...Syria my butt. Catalogued LOL.

Our own people were poisoned by Iraqi WMD's during the gulf war and following same while they remained in theater before being shipped back to the states.

This much ignorance should be painful.

But hey, if you wish to continue making a complete fool of yourself on the topic I won't stand in your way.

Forum List

Back