How MAGA Republicans can win elections: focus on Gas, Guns, Groceries & God

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Used to be God, Gold And Glory. Now we have to fight for basic things like gas to get to work or to take the kids to school or groceries to eat or feed our families

Or you can keep running around screaming groomers, Clot Shots!!!!, and Unconstitutional Search Warrants. Whichever you prefer. The red wave is gone either way, so might as well have fun with it while you can.

Gas is down $1.50 a gallon since the start of summer
Guns were used to slaughter innocent victims in Uvalde and Buffalo
Bipartisan legislation was passed to restrict access to guns, are Republicans who voted no going to defend their vote?

Bipartisan legislation was passed to restrict access to guns, are Republicans who voted no going to defend their vote?
Democrat policies:
men can get pregnant (if you disagree you're trans-phobic)
biological men can compete against women. (if they feel like a woman)
Parents have no say in their children's education (so says teacher's unions)
If parents complain at school board meetings the FBI investigates them as "domestic terrorists". (so says teacher's unions)
open borders means schools, hospitals, and social services are overwhelmed with millions of migrants
open borders means that there are millions of migrants looking for work, so wages will be depressed
Under Trump the border was CLOSED
Runaway inflation means sticker shock whenever you go to the supermarket
Biden's "war on energy" means that the US begs dictators to pump more oil.
Under Trump the US was energy independent.
Biden is turning the US into a "banana republic", using the FBI and IRS against Republicans.
Democrats want 87,000 new armed IRS agents, willing to kill. (WTF)
Democrat run cities are killing fields
Democrat run cities are lawless war zones with criminals owning the streets
Democrat DAs don't prosecute criminals
Good cops are bailing out in democrat cities. They are going to Republican cities where they are appreciated

Last edited:
Really do not care if Republicans or Democrats win. Both are utterly useless. Now when the next presidential election comes I do want anyone but Joe, his current sidekick or Bernie no where near the White House.

IMO the way for GOP to succeed is to focus on your economy/inflation, your southern border, energy independence/gas prices, the disregard of U.S while turning further East, addressing any questions of abortion with "the Dems believe in abortion a day before pregnancy, this is a state issue".

You can be sure that soon Trump will be reminding people at his rallies that Saudi Arabia just betrayed America by CUTTING oil production, 100k per day, reversing their promise to the West very quickly.

Democrat policies:
men can get pregnant (if you disagree you're trans-phobic)
biological men can compete against women. (if they feel like a woman)
Parents have no say in their children's education (so says teacher's unions)
If parents complain at school board meetings the FBI investigates them as "domestic terrorists". (so says teacher's unions)
open borders means schools, hospitals, and social services are overwhelmed with millions of migrants
open borders means that there are millions of migrants looking for work, so wages will be depressed
Under Trump the border was CLOSED
Runaway inflation means sticker shock whenever you go to the supermarket
Biden's "war on energy" means that the US begs dictators to pump more oil.
Under Trump the US was energy independent.
Biden is turning the US into a "banana republic", using the FBI and IRS against Republicans.
Democrats want 87,000 new armed IRS agents, willing to kill. (WTF)
Democrat run cities are killing fields
Democrat run cities are lawless war zones with criminals owning the streets
Democrat DAs don't prosecute criminals
Good cops are bailing out in democrat cities. They are going to Republican cities where they are appreciated
Democratic policies

Build Infrastructure
Encourage COVID vaccinations
Enhanced Gun Control
Reduce Student debt
Fight Climate Change
Maintain a woman’s right to choose

Republicans can run against that

Or you can keep running around screaming groomers, Clot Shots!!!!, and Unconstitutional Search Warrants. Whichever you prefer. The red wave is gone either way, so might as well have fun with it while you can.
Republicans haven’t forgot the stolen election and Baby Drowning *Joe is a complete disaster for this country and the world.

Democratic policies

Build Infrastructure
Encourage COVID vaccinations
Enhanced Gun Control
Reduce Student debt
Fight Climate Change
Maintain a woman’s right to choose

Republicans can run against that

They didn't build infrastructure
Covid injections are lethal and very dangerous
We already have too many gun laws
You don't reduce debt by relieving the irresponsible.
There's nothing we can do about the climate changing. The atmospheres are changing on several planets in our solar system. It has to do with the sun and there's nothing we can do about that.
Women have all the rights to choose

The dems don't have a platform with any substance. It's just made up hyperbole based on lies, hate, division.

Can you point to a single Democrat that advocates this?

I'm sure if I were so inclined I could find several Dems who have alluded to such positions, directly or indirectly. I do recall Mayor Adams of NY:

Eric Adams blasts pro-life 'radical extremists,' says women have 'right' to abortions up until day of birth​

Eric Adams blasts pro-life 'radical extremists,' says women have 'right' to abortions up until day of birth

New York City Mayor Eric Adams slammed the pro-life movement as "radical" on Saturday and pledged that he would "fight" to ensure there are "no" limitations on abortion.

"Abortion is health care. It’s that simple. And New York City won’t let a group of radical extremists take away health care or any human right without a fight," Adams tweeted Saturday using the hashtag "BansOffOurBodies."

NYC Mayor Adams Doubles Down on Extreme Position on Abortion​

Adams first response to "should be any restrictions on abortion?" was simply, "No, I do not." When he was then asked if abortion on the day of birth should be allowed, Adams replied, "No, I do not think, I think women should have a right to choose their bodies. Men should not have that right to choose how a woman should treat their bodies."

On Thursday, Adams doubled down on his previous statements as it appears the Supreme Court is set to overturn Roe v. Wade, which will enable states to make their own abortion laws.

"A poll just came out this morning, NPR/Marist that says the vast majority of Americans do not support overturning Roe v. Wade," CNN's John Berman said. "But a majority, including majority of Democrats does believe that there could or should be some restrictions and when during a pregnancy that could be used. You say no restrictions at all?"

"No, I say and I continue to say and I stand by this, a woman should determine what they’re going to do with their bodies. I just believe it’s unbelievable that men are making these determinations, women should determine, the overwhelming number of people on the Supreme Court, I don’t believe they can deliver a baby," Adams said.

The globalists are in control. This is the issue. The reality. When you saw American politicians from both parties go to Ukraine, it was the genuflecting to the real rulers that occurred. I am no one important and never will be. They control how we live. And we will be reduced in living.

Americans know what a failure Potatohead is everything the fill up their vehicle with gas at the pump and when they go to the checkout counter at the grocery store. The sonofabitch is a disaster for this country.

Republicans haven’t forgot the stolen election and Baby Drowning *Joe is a complete disaster for this country and the world.
No the GOP never forgets any slight against them, but that does not change that they are behind in a year they should be way ahead in

I'm sure if I were so inclined I could find several Dems who have alluded to such positions, directly or indirectly. I do recall Mayor Adams of NY:

Eric Adams blasts pro-life 'radical extremists,' says women have 'right' to abortions up until day of birth​

Eric Adams blasts pro-life 'radical extremists,' says women have 'right' to abortions up until day of birth

New York City Mayor Eric Adams slammed the pro-life movement as "radical" on Saturday and pledged that he would "fight" to ensure there are "no" limitations on abortion.

"Abortion is health care. It’s that simple. And New York City won’t let a group of radical extremists take away health care or any human right without a fight," Adams tweeted Saturday using the hashtag "BansOffOurBodies."

NYC Mayor Adams Doubles Down on Extreme Position on Abortion​

Adams first response to "should be any restrictions on abortion?" was simply, "No, I do not." When he was then asked if abortion on the day of birth should be allowed, Adams replied, "No, I do not think, I think women should have a right to choose their bodies. Men should not have that right to choose how a woman should treat their bodies."

On Thursday, Adams doubled down on his previous statements as it appears the Supreme Court is set to overturn Roe v. Wade, which will enable states to make their own abortion laws.

"A poll just came out this morning, NPR/Marist that says the vast majority of Americans do not support overturning Roe v. Wade," CNN's John Berman said. "But a majority, including majority of Democrats does believe that there could or should be some restrictions and when during a pregnancy that could be used. You say no restrictions at all?"

"No, I say and I continue to say and I stand by this, a woman should determine what they’re going to do with their bodies. I just believe it’s unbelievable that men are making these determinations, women should determine, the overwhelming number of people on the Supreme Court, I don’t believe they can deliver a baby," Adams said.
Read your link
Adams didn’t say that
You are putting words in his mouth

Forum List

Back