How MAGA Republicans can win elections: focus on Gas, Guns, Groceries & God

Yes, the GOP just needs to focus on the reality of the facts, the reality that the Demafasicst agenda and war on the working class.

Democratic policies

Build Infrastructure
Encourage COVID vaccinations
Enhanced Gun Control
Reduce Student debt
Fight Climate Change
Maintain a woman’s right to choose

Republicans can run against that
Build infrastructure is bi-partisan
COVID boosters is bi-partisan, but no penalty if you prefer to not get vaccinated.
Enhanced background checks, not enhanced gun control (we also prosecute criminals instead of democrat policies of not prosecuting)
Student loan forgiveness is NOT LEGAL, the courts will not allow that by EO.
Climate change initiatives needs better planning. Look at CA, not enough power to go all electric. Blackouts and brownouts coming soon.
A woman's right to choose is a state by state decision. Abortion will never pass the filibuster.

I gave you the democrat policies I'd run against. I see you can't refute them. Thx.

Build infrastructure is bi-partisan
COVID boosters is bi-partisan, but no penalty if you prefer to not get vaccinated.
Enhanced background checks, not enhanced gun control (we also prosecute criminals instead of democrat policies of not prosecuting)
Student loan forgiveness is NOT LEGAL, the courts will not allow that by EO.
Climate change initiatives needs better planning. Look at CA, not enough power to go all electric. Blackouts and brownouts coming soon.
A woman's right to choose is a state by state decision. Abortion will never pass the filibuster.

I gave you the democrat policies I'd run against. I see you can't refute them. Thx.
Most Republicans voted against the infrastructure bill
Let them run on that

Most Republicans opposed requiring vaccines
Let them run on that

Republicans have thwarted efforts for background checks
Let them run on that

Let Republicans run on banning abortion

Really do not care if Republicans or Democrats win. Both are utterly useless. Now when the next presidential election comes I do want anyone but Joe, his current sidekick or Bernie no where near the White House.
Unless they have a visitor's pass, of course.

Let them run on that

Let them run on that

Let them run on that

1. Dems voted against the Republican infrastructure Bill. Its all partisan priorities.
2. Yes we oppose requiring vaccines. This is America, we have personal freedoms.
3. You run on gun control & we'll run on the 2nd Amendment.
4. Abortion is NOT BANNED. Abortion is regulated by the states, as it should have been all along.
p.s. I'm a pro-choice Republican.

1. Dems voted against the Republican infrastructure Bill. Its all partisan priorities.
2. Yes we oppose requiring vaccines. This is America, we have personal freedoms.
3. You run on gun control & we'll run on the 2nd Amendment.
4. Abortion is NOT BANNED. Abortion is regulated by the states, as it should have been all along.
p.s. I'm a pro-choice Republican.
Republicans did not have an infrastructure bill. Trump threw a fit and pulled it

Republicans undermined COVID vaccinations by spreading lies and misinformation

After Uvalde and Buffalo I will gladly run on sensible gun control. Let Republicans run on giving AR 15s to a nut job who just turned 18

Republicans are working to ban abortion at both the State and Federal level

Let them run on that

Let them run on that

Let them run on that

Well, it really was not an Infrastructure Bill.

Republicans did not have an infrastructure bill. Trump threw a fit and pulled it
Republicans undermined COVID vaccinations by spreading lies and misinformation
After Uvalde and Buffalo I will gladly run on sensible gun control. Let Republicans run on giving AR 15s to a nut job who just turned 18
Republicans are working to ban abortion at both the State and Federal level
LIAR. Democrats blocked Trump's infrastructure Bill.

LAIR. Republicans were very supportive of vaccines, except for vaccine mandates.
Republicans launched operation Warp Speed to develop and produce vaccines in 10-months when Fau-Chi said it would take 4-years.

Republicans support enhanced background checks, as well as actually prosecuting violent criminals.

Republicans won't ban abortions at the Federal level. Never get 60 Senate votes.

No the GOP never forgets any slight against them, but that does not change that they are behind in a year they should be way ahead in

Pols a few months before an election stating republicans are behind are just another tool dems use to steal elections. They’ve been doing it for decades.

LIAR. Democrats blocked Trump's infrastructure Bill.

LAIR. Republicans were very supportive of vaccines, except for vaccine mandates.
Republicans launched operation Warp Speed to develop and produce vaccines in 10-months when Fau-Chi said it would take 4-years.

Republicans support enhanced background checks, as well as actually prosecuting violent criminals.

Republicans won't ban abortions at the Federal level. Never get 60 Senate votes.

“In 2018, Trump proposed a $1.5 trillion infrastructure plan, only $200 billion of which would come from the federal government.”

Not much of an infrastructure bill. If the private sector wants to build infrastructure, they are welcome to do it…….They choose to let the Government do it for them

What really happened to Trumps infrastructure bill was he called Pelosi and Schumer into his office and told them he would not pass a bipartisan infrastructure bill unless they stopped investigating him

They told him to Fuk himself

“In 2018, Trump proposed a $1.5 trillion infrastructure plan, only $200 billion of which would come from the federal government.”

Not much of an infrastructure bill. If the private sector wants to build infrastructure, they are welcome to do it…….They choose to let the Government do it for them

What really happened to Trumps infrastructure bill was he called Pelosi and Schumer into his office and told them he would not pass a bipartisan infrastructure bill unless they stopped investigating him

They told him to Fuk himself
correct the demafasict decided to continue their political witch hunt on what they knew was a a hoax, doing putin’s bidding….for politics …instead of putting country first

correct the demafasict decided to continue their political witch hunt on what they knew was a a hoax, doing putin’s bidding….for politics …instead of putting country first

Whichever Republican runs against Joe Biden is running against a man who was credibly accused of pedophilic incest by his own daughter. If DemoKKKrats weren't truly evil, this wouldn't be a contest.

Whichever Republican runs against Joe Biden is running against a man who was credibly accused of pedophilic incest by his own daughter. If DemoKKKrats weren't truly evil, this wouldn't be a contest.
the demafasict cult does it care about rape and incest

Forum List

Back