How Low Will It GO???

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
Was looking over historical data and found that the US-CRN posted a very large drop in tempratures last month.

USCRN-Tavg-Nov22.png

Given the events of the last week or two we should see another massive drop in land-based temperatures once again. IF it were done today the average would be -4.13 degrees F. From the current charting we have been cooling since 2011.

It's going to get really interesting once the December average comes in. How low will it go?

Supposed to hit a high of 33° F in the banana belt of SE South Dakota on Thursday.

The farmers and gardeners like it because it means fewer bugs this coming growing season.

Was looking over historical data and found that the US-CRN posted a very large drop in tempratures last month.

USCRN-Tavg-Nov22.png

Given the events of the last week or two we should see another massive drop in land-based temperatures once again. IF it were done today the average would be -4.13 degrees F. From the current charting we have been cooling since 2011.

It's going to get really interesting once the December average comes in. How low will it go?

I see lots of larger drops on that graph.

USCRN-Tavg-Nov22.png

Weather is interesting but it is not climate. I wonder how the final average global temps for 2022 will play out since Europe suffered some incredible heat waves this summer.

If you, or you know anyone that has brownouts or blackouts in the winter, and they don't have a fireplace or woodburner unit..............

Look into these Solar Powered Home Generator Batteries

41TH-67Iz3L._AC_.jpg

There are different types for different needs, different styles, and a range of prices.

You stick the panels in a window that gets a lot of light, charge up the unit, then you can take the unit anywhere inside the home to power a room heater, a medical machine, to charge your phones, etc......

It might not help with the sub temps, but it's better than nothing at all.

They even make solar panels and battery storage units for the entire house as well.
The panels can be placed anywhere on the house, or you can have it free standing in the yard, or attached to a pole or something.
When your home goes dark, you can switch on the solar unit to keep the basics of power and water going (if you have pumps).

No reason to freeze and have to wait for the electricity to come back on.

If you, or you know anyone that has brownouts or blackouts in the winter, and they don't have a fireplace or woodburner unit..............

Look into these Solar Powered Home Generator Batteries

41TH-67Iz3L._AC_.jpg

There are different types for different needs, different styles, and a range of prices.

You stick the panels in a window that gets a lot of light, charge up the unit, then you can take the unit anywhere inside the home to power a room heater, a medical machine, to charge your phones, etc......

It might not help with the sub temps, but it's better than nothing at all.

They even make solar panels and battery storage units for the entire house as well.
The panels can be placed anywhere on the house, or you can have it free standing in the yard, or attached to a pole or something.
When your home goes dark, you can switch on the solar unit to keep the basics of power and water going (if you have pumps).

No reason to freeze and have to wait for the electricity to come back on.

I have six of these power stations and a pair of solar panels. they also charge via AC outlet and I have used them quite a few times during power outages. They hold their charge well and are pretty forgiving if I forget to do the twice yearly drain and recharge.

Weather is interesting but it is not climate. I wonder how the final average global temps for 2022 will play out since Europe suffered some incredible heat waves this summer.
The problem is Urban Heat Islands and the fact that the general temperature record is +3 deg F from ones like the US-CRN which were placed so that the real global temperature is found. The US-CRN is a full 3.21 degrees cooler than the Historical Climate Network, US-HCN.

The HCN is so badly molested with changes, that it serves no useful purpose in real science.
STUDY: 96% OF U.S. CLIMATE DATA IS CORRUPTED - ClimateRealism

Thats not going to help the average any. Two weeks with temps that were 30 deg F below normal. It's going to be an interesting outcome..

I looked at historical temps for my area going back to the 1970's.
Seems things are a lot more stable and consistent than any of the hype is saying.;

Occasional cold snaps, winter storms and heat waves are the norm.

Forum List

Back