Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukuh, Glorious Kwanzaa to All (or "Happy Holidays" for the terse)

Crick

Gold Member
May 10, 2014
N/A
Open your hearts and your minds. Stop seeing villains, liars and conspirators behind every tree. Start seeing fellow humans as fellow humans. The world is only as hostile as we make it and it won't get better till we stop making it worse.

Don't eat too much and don't go crazy on the sweets, no matter how good your wife's cookies might be...

Open your hearts and your minds. Stop seeing villains, liars and conspirators behind every tree. Start seeing fellow humans as fellow humans. The world is only as hostile as we make it and it won't get better till we stop making it worse.

Don't eat too much and don't go crazy on the sweets, no matter how good your wife's cookies might be...

Happy Holidays

To be honest, I feel weird when non-Jews greet me with Happy Hanukkah.

Weirder still when they ask me how I'm celebrating "Jewish Xmas".

shutterstock_219997810.jpg

Perihelion is Jan 4th, 2023, at 1617 GMT ... the distince center to center will 91,403,034 miles ... that's 147,098,925 cubic zirconias in metric ...

It's a Festivus ... a festival for the rest of us ...

I wish everyone Merry Christmas and don't give a darn if they don't like it.

You never PM'ed me your shipping address ... it's like you don't want Salmon Cannery scented candles as a present or something ... I thought you liked cats? ...
Correct, but I would provide it for some fresh King Salmon.

I don't know what a Springer is except for George Springer :lol:

Oh, there's basically four separate Chinook runs every year ... the spring run is the most robust with the biggest fish swimming upstream ... so they're known as "Springers" ... the rest are in various stages of environmental protections ... right now I'm way too lazy to look up the details ... and kinda hurt, I thought you'd like your home to smell like a fish cannery, maybe you'd hate the cat food scented candles as well ... heathen ...

Actually no ... vomit is water-based and doesn't burn in a candle ... but you read my mind for sure ...

Forum List

Back