How long should the so-called oath keepers have to go to jail for? what about the BLM rioters?

What about an armed vs unarmed robbery?

They’re different. I’ve not heard anyone say nothing should happen to the rioters.. but while violent BLM rioters were being let back out on the street after an overnight in jail, J6 rioters are being help in solitary for years without trial.

Clearly they are treated differently because of politics..
As it should be ,BLM protesting was by honorable people who were dealing with a serious fact. ,which is legal , the ones that went from the protest and burned buildings and took items that didn't belong , were criminals and illegal and in the act of doing it should have been shot. Scum bags group were dishonorable people ,they were there because of a total complete lie, they were made up of a very ignorant stupid blind group but totally legal. The people that left that group and attacked the capital to piss and shit on the floors were criminals made up of scum and traitors who should have been shot as soon as they forced their way into the capital . BIB BIG DIFFERENCE>

All persons using any form of hate or violence to attempt to get there own way deserve to be punished. Will it be even handed, that may be a better question.
If a person says to you-I hate you, should they be imprisoned?

I think we can all agree that what happened to Ashley Babbitt was horrible. She was a veteran she was a patriot who served this country. She may have had some colorful political views but she served the country she did not deserve to be killed as she was…. I saw one video which appeared to show about 10 police officers behind Ashley so she did not have to be shot.
Every traitor in the capital who shit and pissed on the floors ,who forced their way into the capital to bring down our government to force in a piece of shit for a dictator should have all been shot the instance they forced their way into the capital ,putting 140 cops in the hospital in the process , They all should be dead . Traitors deserve the death penalty.

Likewise with BLM (actually tens to hundreds times more) yet I don’t hear the Democrats pushing for committees on that one, nor do I hear you much upset about it either.

petty politics.

And “a LOT” was a mere few hundred on J6, most of them randomly united via Facebook and there were even identified political opposition activists from the left riling things up..
Of coursed not BLM were there for a honorable reason , Trumps little get together was a complete lie by a group of dishonorable people. . Nothing more. This is the laugh of the year as far as being ridiculous , these blind fuck idiots think that they can justify the attempted overthrow of this country and it's democracy because of what BLM did. These dumb fucks don't even realize that that is not how things work in a country of laws.

What's great about the BLM and the Trumps gang attempted overthrow of this country is these idiots here are so readily willing to show how blind stupid ignorant they are and how ridiculously their hate driven minds work.

Every traitor in the capital who shit and pissed on the floors ,who forced their way into the capital to bring down our government to force in a piece of shit for a dictator should have all been shot the instance they forced their way into the capital ,putting 140 cops in the hospital in the process , They all should be dead . Traitors deserve the death penalty.
That is why we will help our enemies nuke blue cities.

Again it was how the MAGAMOB interpreted his words like: "If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore."

"Fight for Trump" "Fight for Trump" "Fight for Trump"

Assumed meaning is assumed the way the assumee wants to assume it.

Forum List

Back