How Long Can You Keep Saying “Is Nooooooottttt!!!!!”??????

The inflation rate in Trump's last year....1.4%

www.thebalance.com

US Inflation Rate by Year: 1929-2023

The U.S. inflation rate by year is the percentage of change in prices from one year to the next. It responds to business cycle phases and interest rates.
www.thebalance.com
www.thebalance.com

Who'd you vote for?
Pandemic, Short Bus. 🙄

The US abandoned the Afghan Army and the Afghan army abandoned all the weapons US taxpayers gave them over the course of the 20 year occupation. Don't try and blame that on the US Military either.
Biden left them there.

Follow the thread to my first in that series... it's only a 3- or 4-hope exercise...
what does this even mean?

What is more upsetting is the humans who are allowing Trump to take over their thinking with lies. It is very sad. Trump is ruining their lives. They will know this in a couple of years.

SOP.
Just spoke to King Salman of Saudi Arabia and explained to him that, because of the turmoil & disfunction in Iran and Venezuela, I am asking that Saudi Arabia increase oil production, maybe up to 2,000,000 barrels, to make up the difference...Prices to high! He has agreed!

Biden left them there.

It was the US Military that planed and executed the evacuation, including the degradation of any weapons and systems they had to leave behind.

Why do the New Republicans hate the military so much.

Just spoke to King Salman of Saudi Arabia and explained to him that, because of the turmoil & disfunction in Iran and Venezuela, I am asking that Saudi Arabia increase oil production, maybe up to 2,000,000 barrels, to make up the difference...Prices to high! He has agreed!
So he begged him to increase output like many presidents have done since 1960. Then he begged them to slow down production a few months later.

SOP.

It was the US Military that planed and executed the evacuation, including the degradation of any weapons and systems they had to leave behind.

Why do the New Republicans hate the military so much.
US Military that Xiden is commander and chief over. LOL

So he begged him to increase output like many presidents have done since 1960. Then he begged them to slow down production a few months later.

SOP.
he did it to keep oil available to the world because of sanctions on Iran.

what does this even mean?

What is more upsetting is the humans who are allowing Trump to take over their thinking with lies. It is very sad. Trump is ruining their lives. They will know this in a couple of years.
That's not mine...

My "first in this series" was post No. 4...

In response to the challenge...

..Name the ways America is better under Biden...

"With Rump gone, America once again has a President who will step down peaceably when his time has come... unlike your traitorous Orange Sociopath."

And now that I've done your (or the other guy's) work for you... :cool:

That's not mine...

My "first in this series" was post No. 4...

In response to the challenge...

"With Rump gone, America once again has a President who will step down peaceably when his time has come... unlike your traitorous Orange Sociopath."

And now that I've done your (or the other guy's) work for you... :cool:
yep, got Elmer fudd confused with you off of the quote tab in another post.

How does your comment have to do with making america better?

After 20 years, Biden got us out of Afghanistan
Given the hand he was dealt, the withdrawal was miraculous as he not only got our troops out but 120,000 civilians
120,000 un-vetted refugees. That is not smart and is very dangerous.

yep, got Elmer fudd confused with you off of the quote tab in another post.

How does your comment have to do with making america better?
Restoring executive leadership willing to honor the sacred American tradition of a Peaceful Transfer of Power is ALWAYS an improvement... ALWAYS.

Forum List

Back