How Long Can You Keep Saying “Is Nooooooottttt!!!!!”??????

Well in my 34 years of working with the Internet including creating web pages, websites and domain names in 1995 when there were ONLY In January 1996 only 100,000 websites,
The Web back in 1996-1997 - Pingdom

During that 34 years the web sites I created have provided users unique information 1 every 18 seconds for the last 20 years.
One lesson I learned early on using html was the importance of substantiation.
Something I'm not surprised that YOU haven't provided which is what people do when they don't have the facts!
Where are your facts to support your guesses about tariffs for example being 23.5% on corsets and gloves?
What is YOUR source or are these just guesses?
Also someone who claims expertise should NOT use the wrong word "then" when you should have used "than" but it is also obvious you even ignore the simple help in your grammar because you are so pompous.
Why don't you pay attention to the red dotted line pointing out your grammar error as at least it would not add to your lack of expertise of your "e-commerce consultants" comment.
View attachment 732178

Well in my 34 years of working with the Internet including creating web pages, websites and domain names in 1995 when there were ONLY In January 1996 only 100,000 websites,
The Web back in 1996-1997 - Pingdom

During that 34 years the web sites I created have provided users unique information 1 every 18 seconds for the last 20 years.
One lesson I learned early on using html was the importance of substantiation.
Something I'm not surprised that YOU haven't provided which is what people do when they don't have the facts!
Where are your facts to support your guesses about tariffs for example being 23.5% on corsets and gloves?
What is YOUR source or are these just guesses?
Also someone who claims expertise should NOT use the wrong word "then" when you should have used "than" but it is also obvious you even ignore the simple help in your grammar because you are so pompous.
Why don't you pay attention to the red dotted line pointing out your grammar error as at least it would not add to your lack of expertise of your "e-commerce consultants" comment.
View attachment 732178

Your comment about substantiation and HTML does not make sense. HTML is a creative tool. It provide expanded capabilities for word, images, videos, links etc. Why did that teach you substantiation.
Any content you create, whether HTML or not, you want truth.
How can you be concerned about truth and support Trump.
I provided backup for all I said.

It is so bizarre you Trumptards say these things with absolutely no sense of irony or self-awareness.
  • Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.

• You have proven to be one of the America-hating 5th columnists. Proud?

Whoa, you use HTML. You are really leading edge. EVERYONE USES HTML. HTML facilities the creativity needed in todays content creation. Do you know you no longer need to code for HTML? It is built in to most templates and basic web structures or almost any correspondence software.
I pulled the tariffs from the internet. Below is more data. The amount of the tariff is not what you are suppose to take away.
The take away is the American consumer is paying for the tariffs in higher prices for Chinese goods. The tariffs have pushed very little business from China to the US manufacturers.. I provided documentation.
I misspelled a word. That means nothing I say is true. NO IT DOESN'T IDIOT.

Doing web pages in the 1990's was the equivalent of building cars in the 1920's. You don't know what you don't know

Are you that ignorant to think I still do web pages? Geez... one of the people I work with was one of the first to use PHP when PHP was first starting in the late 1990s when there were less than 1,000 certified users. Are you familiar with PHP? 78.8% of all websites are using PHP for their server-side. https://www.altamira.ai/blog/build-websites-with-php/
You write:
I provided documentation.

Where was the documentation for these guesses?

ElmerDud wrote this with NO documentation! Therefore his statement I provided documentation. IS a LIE!
See a list of products below.
Non-specific dairy products -- 20% tariff on imports. ...
Most vegetables -- 20% tariff. ..
Corsets and gloves -- 23.5% tariff. ...
Wool clothes -- 25% tariff. ...
Most auto parts -- 25% tariff.

You further defended your ignorance by writing nonsensical comments!
I misspelled a word. That's not the point dummy! You ignored the help the little red dotted line provides which was a "grammar" mistake. I often confuse the two words BUT almost always my grammar is corrected by the little red dotted line which again, declaring yourself as a "consultant" is an embarrassment for consultants.
It wasn't "then" but "THAN" and you say you are a consultant???
You further write defending your dumb comments: "That means nothing I say is true." Well that is TRUE!
Consultants pay attention to details which obviously is not your forte.

• Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.

• You have proven to be one of the America-hating 5th columnists. Proud?

I think that he would answer in the affirmative.

Don't be such a coward......articulate your point. Yes, you will take a beating.....but grow a spine.
Nah -- you may have noticed, I don't bother engaging with your nonsense. In general, I don't even read your posts. Life is too short.

The average under the Trumpbear was much higher. That low was only reached because under the Trumpy, Businesses were forced to shut down.

We are more energy independent under Biden than under the Trumpybear. That is:

Exports

Over Imports

Is there anything on your list that isn't a blantant lie?

Are you that ignorant to think I still do web pages? Geez... one of the people I work with was one of the first to use PHP when PHP was first starting in the late 1990s when there were less than 1,000 certified users. Are you familiar with PHP? 78.8% of all websites are using PHP for their server-side. https://www.altamira.ai/blog/build-websites-with-php/
You write:

ElmerDud wrote this with NO documentation! Therefore his statement I provided documentation. IS a LIE!

I misspelled a word. That's not the point dummy! You ignored the help the little red dotted line provides which was a "grammar" mistake. I often confuse the two words BUT almost always my grammar is corrected by the little red dotted line which again, declaring yourself as a "consultant" is an embarrassment for consultants.
You further write defending your dumb comments: "That means nothing I say is true." Well that is TRUE!

Sources there...

The average under the Trumpbear was much higher. That low was only reached because under the Trumpy, Businesses were forced to shut down.

Exports

Over Imports

Question for you.... How long do you think it takes from the time a federal land oil exploration lease is prepared, presented, signed, explored and productive? I'm sure you have NO IDEA.
From the people that do it for a living!!!
Drilling Down on Federal Leasing Facts
It takes months for new wells to start producing and it can take more than five years for some fields to go from discovery to production, thanks in part to regulatory and legal hurdles along the way.Mar 24, 2022
Now for another FACT!!! Look at the FACTS! YOU idiots NEVER provide any substantiation, FACTS! READ the FACTS!!!
A) Oil production from federal lands and waters provides approximately 24% of total U.S. oil production.
B) NOW idiot... TELL ME how many years did Obama continually sign FEWER oil leases? Every year except 1!
EACH year he signed fewer and fewer leases. SO DUMMIES!!!
Trump took office in 2017! Faced with 332 fewer leases than the year before, etc.
Trump SIGNED MORE leases each and every year except in Covid year.
C) If it takes 5 years... and Trump signed MORE leases than Obama what does that do for oil production in almost 5 years on federal lands... EXCEPT WAIT for it... WHAT has the idiot dummy Biden done?
D) The Journal reports, “The Biden administration has leased fewer acres for oil-and-gas drilling offshore and on federal land than any other administration in its early stages dating back to the end of World War II, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis. President Biden’s Interior Department leased 126,228 acres for drilling through Aug. 20, his first 19 months in office, the analysis found. No other president since Richard Nixon in 1969-70 leased out fewer than 4.4 million acres at this stage in his first term
E) Biden increases the COST of oil exploration!
Biden increases oil royalty rate and scales back lease sales on federal lands
The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%.
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.

So this crap about 9,000 unused leases that is being spouted WERE NEVER DONE under Biden but under Trump!
And now this dummy BIDEN has signed fewer leases than any President since it started in 1970!

FROM the government...https://www.blm.gov/programs-energy-and-minerals-oil-and-gas-oil-and-gas-statistics
So dummies like you that NEVER provide a shred of proof... PLEASE comprehend what this means to OIL prices
in the future UNDER BIDEN! A) royalty increase 50%..B) fewer leases...C) Biden BEGS foreign OIL!
When are you people going to understand this statement from Nietzsche(1844 – 1900). The legendary philosopher penned the quote, “Der Teufel stecktim Detail.” This phrase translates to the English, “the devil is in the details"

BidenFederallieasessigned.png

Question for you.... How long do you think it takes from the time a federal land oil exploration lease is prepared, presented, signed, explored and productive? I'm sure you have NO IDEA.
Depends on the exploration first. If they decide to invest in a test well and make a new discovery, how long does it take for a new field to be explored by the oil field engineers. Then they can decide on where to put the production wells......

But wtf does that have to do with the claim that gas was about a buck eighty during the Trumpyterm? In fact, it only reached that low because of the pandemic.

You write:

The more you say, the more your stupidity comes out. Have you worked since the 1990's. Talking about web development and ecommerce using references to the 1990's shows how far behind you are.
To think all ecommerce consultants do the same thing, further shows your stupidity. There are many disciplines in the ecommerce world. Some consultant focus on one, some focus on many. We do not do website development. We focus on maximizing success on national retail web sites. We help in choosing the correct platform. We create vendor catalogs and brand stores on the sites. We focus on all aspects for SEO. Our software helps identify the metrics that make up a retail sites algorithm. We then identify the most efficient way to affect the Algorithm to maximize sells. We provide supply chain consulting focusing on EDI interface or the specific retail portal.

But the you have gotten away from the fact the the Chinese tariff's have increased retail prices to US consumers. There is no argument about that. The only argument is if secondary benefits make the tariffs worth it. Trump was not the only President to implement tariff's on China. Biden has left most in place.
Since you are a Trump cult member, lemming, you faithfully deny any fact that may make your cult leader look bad.

The more you say, the more your stupidity comes out. Have you worked since the 1990's. Talking about web development and ecommerce using references to the 1990's shows how far behind you are.
To think all ecommerce consultants do the same thing, further shows your stupidity. There are many disciplines in the ecommerce world. Some consultant focus on one, some focus on many. We do not do website development. We focus on maximizing success on national retail web sites. We help in choosing the correct platform. We create vendor catalogs and brand stores on the sites. We focus on all aspects for SEO. Our software helps identify the metrics that make up a retail sites algorithm. We then identify the most efficient way to affect the Algorithm to maximize sells. We provide supply chain consulting focusing on EDI interface or the specific retail portal.

But the you have gotten away from the fact the the Chinese tariff's have increased retail prices to US consumers. There is no argument about that. The only argument is if secondary benefits make the tariffs worth it. Trump was not the only President to implement tariff's on China. Biden has left most in place.
Since you are a Trump cult member, lemming, you faithfully deny any fact that may make your cult leader look bad.
Once again when you point a finger at me 3 are pointing back at you!
I personally dislike Trump. I think he is a loud, boisterous, braggart, American from Queens(evidently you being so provincial and unsophisticated never knew anyone like Trump) I knew living in NY a few especially like Trump from Queens. But like Trump they all had these characteristics: 1) They loved America. 2) law enforcement, 3) respected religions and the most common feature GOT THINGS DONE! They were as Trump doers not politicians. Oh and by the way they were as Trump demonstrated(something you didn't know I'm sure Trump donated his 4 year presidential salary to charities--something on Kennedy and Hoover did) doers! They respected people that knew what they were doing and got things done. But someone of your ilk like a 7th grader only looks at personal characteristics that in the case of Trump are offensive to you. That's juvenile. Look at the things Trump was able to do in just 4 years IN spite of the FACTS the the juvenile MSM much like you spent time pointing out Trump flaws which was what you have done. You just weren't sophisticated enough to over look those human flaws and see the good that Trump did in the short time he was there.
I'm wasting time trying to help 7th graders like you who aren't intelligent enough to look beyond the flaws and see the
benefits.
Oh and by the way do you know what the tilde (~) represents in an 5010 EDI 270 transaction much less what EDI stands for?
I was trained in EDI with IBM before I started my own business that has since I started every day provided important EDI data once every 16 seconds since 2005-10-13 at 14:38:41 for thousands of clients in the 19.7% portion of the national GDP.

Nah -- you may have noticed, I don't bother engaging with your nonsense. In general, I don't even read your posts. Life is too short.
That's a lie, loser.
You posted in the thread, voluntarily, then waddled away like a little girly man when I challenged you. Typical of your sort.

Exports

Over Imports

You are a scummy lying low-life, fulfilling the role you were born to fulfill.

1669754569858.png

You are a scummy lying low-life
Truth to you is like sunlight to a Vampire. And you screech your vile .... um well, whatever.. I know because I asked the famed Vampire and Werewolf expert, and running back Mr. Walker, he told me all about um.

Forum List

Back