Stephen Curry says Trump should be treated as serious "threat"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Oh great, I guess my MAGAt Uncle Tink will be boycotting Golden State basketball now. :)

Oh great, I guess my MAGAt Uncle Tink will be boycotting Golden State basketball now. :)

Curry said he didn’t want his team to make a traditional stop at the White House to celebrate their NBA championship title. Following Curry’s remarks, Trump tweeted that the White House invitation had been “withdrawn.”

The orange bloviator, always has to have the last word.

Except for this.

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2013

Never got a response.

guardians-star-lord-who.gif

Why in the fuck would anyone care what some talentless negro has to say about anything?

He plays basketball for a living and is very good at it, however, I fail to see how this makes his political opinion valuable. It seems as though the low info Democratic voters get all their ”news” and opinions from the least informed sources.

He plays basketball for a living and is very good at it, however, I fail to see how this makes his political opinion valuable. It seems as though the low info Democratic voters get all their ”news” and opinions from the least informed sources.
At least we know the difference between the two.
The "news" to republicans is Hannity and Carlson's opinions agree, then it's "news".

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Basketball players and washed up comedians like Whoopi.

Yep.

Forum List

Back