How Liberals Use Science

49 of the 50 states have constitutions claiming that all power is vested in and derived from the people. They are explicitly democratic--NOT theocratic!

No one has ever claimed that the US is a Christian theocracy.

We, the Americans, have merely pointed out that the United States was founded upon Judea-Christian principles.

But, hey... don't feel bad. As an imbecile, there was no way that you could have known that.

Judeo-Christian principles, if we assume the Ten Commandments are a relevant component of that, demand that we have no other Gods other than the Judeo/Christian/Biblical God before us.

Are you sure the United States of America were founded on that principle?

The United States of America is a nation, which was founded upon that principle and every other principle in Judea-Christianity.

But by all means, please take some time to explain how the US of A has many Gods, not the least of which is MONEY! And that because of that, the US of A cannot BE Christian.

Then I'll point out that the US of A has long been infected with evil... and like an individual, it is sinful, and struggling to find the strength of character to turn from Left-think and turn back to God... rejecting the foreign ideas hostile to it's defining principles.

Then you will of course deflect from that reality, and I'll recognize and accept your concession.

So... with the map clearly laid out, you may begin.

Look, what you believe is your business. What I believe is my business. That is because we live in a pluralist society (as our constitution guarantees). But if somebody wants to usurp pluralism, that is everyone's business to condemn.

Well then you should take that up with those attempting that... You'll find them in the cults: Islam, and The Ideological Left and their innumerable feckless sects... .

Best of luck in your pursuit of pluralism... . Just understand that cults that reject God's law, are doomed to the eternal damnation common to chronic failure.

And your most recent concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Lol. What concession? There isn't any point in arguing with you about your personal religious opinions. Your historical opinions are another matter...

Look, what you believe is your business. What I believe is my business. That is because we live in a pluralist society (as our constitution guarantees). But if somebody wants to usurp pluralism, that is everyone's business to condemn.

Well then you should take that up with those attempting that... You'll find them in the cults: Islam, and The Ideological Left and their innumerable feckless sects... .

Best of luck in your pursuit of pluralism... . Just understand that cults that reject God's law, are doomed to the eternal damnation common to chronic failure.

And your most recent concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Lol. What concession? There isn't any point in arguing with you about your personal religious opinions. Your historical opinions are another matter...

OH! Thank you.

But once you concede to the standing points, you are required to re-concede.

But your second concession to the same standing points is duly noted and summarily accepted.

49 of the 50 states have constitutions claiming that all power is vested in and derived from the people. They are explicitly democratic--NOT theocratic!

We, the Americans, have merely pointed out that the United States was founded upon Judea-Christian principles.

But, hey... don't feel bad. As an imbecile, there was no way that you could have known that.

Judeo-Christian principles, if we assume the Ten Commandments are a relevant component of that, demand that we have no other Gods other than the Judeo/Christian/Biblical God before us.

The United States of America is a nation, which was founded upon that principle and every other principle in Judea-Christianity.

But by all means, please take some time to explain how the US of A has many Gods, not the least of which is MONEY! And that because of that, the US of A cannot BE Christian.

Then I'll point out that the US of A has long been infected with evil... and like an individual, it is sinful, and struggling to find the strength of character to turn from Left-think and turn back to God... rejecting the foreign ideas hostile to it's defining principles.

Then you will of course deflect from that reality, and I'll recognize and accept your concession.

The Commandment is a Commandment. There is no such commandment in the US Constitution, in fact, the constitution clearly repudiates that commandment.

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me"

where is that command in the Constitution?

The Commandment is a Commandment. There is no such commandment in the US Constitution, in fact, the constitution clearly repudiates that commandment.

ROFL! You people are helpless.

(The reader should note that what she is trying to do, is to frame the discussion to make it appear as though Americans think that the US is a Christian Theocracy... despite there being no record of any American, anywhere having ever claimed, asserted or implied such. )

lol. it sure was not.

Is that pyramid eye thing on The Great Seal the same as the Christian God?

lol. it sure was not.

Of course not... why would the commandment there be? The commandments were already set forth... .

So what would be the purpose of putting it in the Constitution? It's in the BIBLE! (The best selling book in the WORLD... and has BEEN every year: since the SELLING OF BOOKS.)

You dunce....

Both the structure of our government and the law are both based on the Bible.
Except that I can prove what I say.....

....and that identifies you as an uneducated moron, doesn't it.

The Constitution and American law are not based upon the Bible, Christianity or Ten Commandments. I have written about this before, but it bears repeating.

American law is based upon the English Common Law. Thomas Jefferson studied the subject and concluded that the Common Law existed before Christianity arrived in England.

Jefferson said: “But Christianity was not introduced till the seventh century; the conversion of the first Christian king of the Heptarchy having taken place about the year 598, and that of the last about 686. Here, then, was a space of two hundred years, during which the common law was in existence, and Christianity no part of it…

Time for a remedial education lesson.

1. In the spring of 527, Justin died, and on April 4, 527 Theodora and Justinian were crowned as empress and emperor. A great part of Justinian’s greatness was his instinct selecting men of skill and ability to do his bidding. While loyal to Justinian, the three of his inner court hated one another: Theodora, John the Cappadocian (his finacial advisor and administrator) and Belisarius (his greatest general).

In 528 Tribonian was selected, with John the Cappodocian, to prepare the new imperial legal code, the Codex Juris Civilis, or the Code of Justinian.. Rome had a legal system dating back to the ‘Twelve Tables,’ written in 451 BCE, based on the 6th century BCE work of Solon of Athens.
See Rosen, "Justinian's Flea."

2. The Old Testament was written well before this.

3. This is the great contribution of our Judeo-Christian foundation to Western civilization. The principles of justice are laid down in the Torah and the Gospels, and implemented through human actions memorialized in judicial codes.
The written laws and rules are codifications of the unwritten ones worked out over millennia as the result of human interactions and experience.

a The Bible is the wisdom of the West. It is from the precepts of the Bible that the legal systems of the West have been developed-systems, worked out over millennia, for dealing with inequality, with injustice, with greed, reducible t that which Christians call the Golden Rule, and the Jews had propounded as “That which is hateful to you, don not do to your neighbor.”
Mamet, "The Secret Knowledge"

How many times do the Federalist Papers mention Christianity or Judaism?

Oh, right, I forgot--America was never meant to be part of the Old World order. It was to be the New Order of the Ages!

How many of the constitutions of the fifty states mention God?

Every one of the 50 state constitutions refer to God.

Every one.

You dunce....

Both the structure of our government and the law are both based on the Bible.
Except that I can prove what I say.....

....and that identifies you as an uneducated moron, doesn't it.

The Constitution and American law are not based upon the Bible, Christianity or Ten Commandments. I have written about this before, but it bears repeating.

American law is based upon the English Common Law. Thomas Jefferson studied the subject and concluded that the Common Law existed before Christianity arrived in England.

Jefferson said: “But Christianity was not introduced till the seventh century; the conversion of the first Christian king of the Heptarchy having taken place about the year 598, and that of the last about 686. Here, then, was a space of two hundred years, during which the common law was in existence, and Christianity no part of it…

1. In the spring of 527, Justin died, and on April 4, 527 Theodora and Justinian were crowned as empress and emperor. A great part of Justinian’s greatness was his instinct selecting men of skill and ability to do his bidding. While loyal to Justinian, the three of his inner court hated one another: Theodora, John the Cappadocian (his finacial advisor and administrator) and Belisarius (his greatest general).

In 528 Tribonian was selected, with John the Cappodocian, to prepare the new imperial legal code, the Codex Juris Civilis, or the Code of Justinian.. Rome had a legal system dating back to the ‘Twelve Tables,’ written in 451 BCE, based on the 6th century BCE work of Solon of Athens.

3. This is the great contribution of our Judeo-Christian foundation to Western civilization. The principles of justice are laid down in the Torah and the Gospels, and implemented through human actions memorialized in judicial codes.
The written laws and rules are codifications of the unwritten ones worked out over millennia as the result of human interactions and experience.

a The Bible is the wisdom of the West. It is from the precepts of the Bible that the legal systems of the West have been developed-systems, worked out over millennia, for dealing with inequality, with injustice, with greed, reducible t that which Christians call the Golden Rule, and the Jews had propounded as “That which is hateful to you, don not do to your neighbor.”

Oh, right, I forgot--America was never meant to be part of the Old World order. It was to be the New Order of the Ages!

Hmm... Let's see...

The US was founded upon what?

I wonder... if there were only ONE instrument which we could look to, that went back to the founding of the United States, way back to July of 1776, if there were ONLY SOMETHING which declared God as the authority on which those Americans, declared their independence... .

The Declaration of Independence declared that ALL men are created equal,

an idea that American conservatives have never stopped disputing.

Just like the ancient Greeks invented Democracy but they did not intend it to be for the masses. Just like today we see the GOP doesn't like it when a lot of people vote. In fact we hear right wing middle class and poor Americans on USMB who vote against their own financial interests over stupid wedge issues like god, gays and guns agree that the people who don't vote shouldn't. Of course they should. If they cared enough to vote, they would no longer be dumb. Even if they voted against themselves, they are doing the right thing by being engaged enough to participate. And one day they might actually wake up and start voting for the right candidates. But until then, at least they vote, which makes them much better citizens than people who don't.

If poor and middle class Americans like having less and not more, I guess that is their right. In America you have the right to be stupid.

Hmm... Let's see...

I wonder... if there were only ONE instrument which we could look to, that went back to the founding of the United States, way back to July of 1776, if there were ONLY SOMETHING which declared God as the authority on which those Americans, declared their independence... .

Just like the ancient Greeks invented Democracy but they did not intend it to be for the masses. Just like today we see the GOP doesn't like it when a lot of people vote. In fact we hear right wing middle class and poor Americans on USMB who vote against their own financial interests over stupid wedge issues like god, gays and guns agree that the people who don't vote shouldn't. Of course they should. If they cared enough to vote, they would no longer be dumb. Even if they voted against themselves, they are doing the right thing by being engaged enough to participate. And one day they might actually wake up and start voting for the right candidates. But until then, at least they vote, which makes them much better citizens than people who don't.

If poor and middle class Americans like having less and not more, I guess that is their right. In America you have the right to be stupid.

"Just like today we see the GOP doesn't like it when a lot of people vote."

A lie.

"In America you have the right to be stupid."

It appears you abuse the privilege.

Hmm... Let's see...

A lie.

So you honestly wish that Democratic turnout would match GOP turnout, since Democrat turn out generally lags?

Hmm... Let's see...

A lie.

We see by their actions they try to get lower voter turn out, not higher. We see they lose when there is high voter turn out. We see people like you who cry that dumb black people only voted because Obama is black. Well how many of you voted against Obama because he's black? So I guess your stupids cancel out our stupids because you too vote like a red neck illiterate.

We see people like you who cry that dumb black people only voted because Obama is black.

Samuel L. Jackson: "I Voted For Obama 'Because He Was Black"

Samuel L. Jackson made a surprising confession in the March issue of Ebony.

"I voted for Barack because he was black. Cause that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them," Jackson said, according to the New York Post.

Samuel L. Jackson I Voted For Obama Because He Was Black

Your concession is noted and acceptance, in advance.

Hmm... Let's see...

A lie.

We see by their actions they try to get lower voter turn out, not higher. We see they lose when there is high voter turn out. We see people like you who cry that dumb black people only voted because Obama is black. Well how many of you voted against Obama because he's black? So I guess your stupids cancel out our stupids because you too vote like a red neck illiterate.

Good thing you're around,......someone has to put those racist Democrats of Massachusetts in their place!!!

So...if the basis for revealing discrimination, disenfranchisement, is the difference between white voter turnout, and black voter turnout.....

"Do you know which state has the worst ratio of white voter turnout to African-American voter turnout? Massachusetts. Do you know what has the best, where African-American turnout actually exceeds white turnout? Mississippi."
John Robertson Wednesday, February 27th, 2013 in a Supreme Court oral argument

Put your foot in your mouth again, huh?

"Do you know which state has the worst ratio of white voter turnout to African-American voter turnout? Massachusetts. Do you know what has the best, where African-American turnout actually exceeds white turnout? Mississippi."

Which of course is why right-wingers hate the Voting Rights Act--because it worked!

Which of course is why right-wingers hate the Voting Rights Act--because it worked!

Your insanity is showing.
The post is simply absurd.

Forum List

Back